“Justin, come play” I hear my cousin Rachel scream from the game room down stairs. She and Drea had just got dance dance revolution for the wii, yesterday. They have yet to stop playing it; it was sort of, like the karaoke machine trace’s mom got for dream’s 16th birthday party.

“You can play winner baby,” she says not missing a beat to the song playing.

 

“I don’t really want to be here unless im drunk” I smile and Rachel points to the bottle of gold sloger they have open. Loser takes shots. They can turn anything in a drinking game.

‘Oh my god Justin we have something to show you” Rachel smiles and turns the song they had on off and flips threw a new set of songs. I groan. Who puts bye bye on a ddr game? Andrea laughs and follows the arrows.

“Cute”

“We know” I took a swig of the liquor they had. Amazing how when you get wasted things become funnier. Funny how now I am shit faced with them playing dance dance revolution to my own song.

“No cheating Justin’ Andrea pushes me and I lose balance.

“No fuck, don’t push me” I was losing, it why im so shit faced. Rachel was on the floor laughing.

“game over, you lose’ my side flashed. That is my third lose.

“So take three shots Justin,” Rachel my red in the face cousin says handing me the bottle of now opened Jaeger.

 

‘no I quite” I say as I pull Andrea to the floor with me. She giggles.

Her cell beeps and she rushes to get it.

“Hey, Drea, was wondering how you where feeling” it was from Trevor.

“Why is he still talking to you?” I say as I lean over her shoulder.

“Because he can I guess, don’t know Justin not really caring” she threw the phone on the couch and wrapped her arms around my neck.

“Well he should not texted my girl, you are mine” Rachel dose a whip sound and I push her.

‘Im not property Justin”

“Never said you where, but it kind of states that we belong to each other”

“Where?” she pulls away.

“I don’t know where” her and Rachel get up and walk out of the room. Did I say something wrong?

 

**********

‘You look so much cuter with something in your mouth” I sing and dance around Justin’s and I bedroom. Rachel and Whitney left today. I hardly said anything to my little sister, and the moments I got to see her, she spent with trace. I and Whitney before I left to come out here where close. Now she hardly talked to me.

“Hey” Rachel knocks on the door.

“Hi”

‘so trace is taking us to the port” I nod I did not want to go because I would just cry.

“Justin, offered me the personal ass job again”

“Why do you call it that?” I giggled when she made a face.

“Well, because apparently im going to follow his ass around all the time”

“You took it” she smiled and I hugged her.

“I’ll be back in a month”

“Okay” she hugged me and told me she would call me later. I walked down stairs as they left Justin stood at the door. I have been giving him the silent treatment. I was not his property, how could he say that, but right now, he looked cute. He had tan baggy shorts on and a black tank top on. Right now, I did not want to talk to him, right now, I wanted to do more then talk. I wanted to kiss the cute little heart warming panties creaming smile off his fucking face.

“So did Rachel tell you she took the job” he showed some teeth in his smile as she walked to my spot on the carpet of his living room. I hated him I think. I put my lips together and nodded. He moved closer, god he smelt good.

“Did she tell you that she will be staying in the room down the hall from us” he smiled again and I shook my head. He moved closer, you could fit almost a small person between us. He was wearing stetson cologne. THat shit tom Brady models for, god it smelled so good on him.

“Did I tell you how good you look right now” he closed the space. I looked down at my self I had a razor back tank on and a pair of black shorts, I looked sleepy.

“alright, still not talking’ I pressed my lips together tighter. I think id like to stop breathing. He smiled and reached out an arm he touched my side and I backed into the arm of the couch.

“Are you going to be mad at me forever?” he gave me a puppy dog look and I sighed. Still not working as he walks closer my knees hit the back of the couch.

“I love you” he inched his face very close to mine I could feel his lips on mine but they did not touch. That is when I feel back on the couch. He laughs. I grab his shirt and bring him on top of me. His lips crashed to mine.

“Forgiven” he pulls away and breaths on my neck. The sent of his breath tickles my nose.

“Depends” he raises an eyebrow at me and I smile before licking my lips.

“On”

‘how good you can kiss,” he pressed his lips to mine my hands went up his neck and his ran threw my hair. He pulled away slowly

‘Like that?” he questioned and I used a hand to bring him closer. My hands traveled down his back and pressed him closer as we kiss. Oh, it was going to take more then a kiss to be forgiven.

 

 

 

 

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story