The smell of chocolate hit my nose as I entered my house. I smiled, Andrea was baking. Just like her to turn the air up all the way and bake. she had a pink half apron wrapped around her waist and some small shorts covered her ass with a small little pink tank top, she looked way to sexy to be baking. She smiled at me. I sat down at the stole and watched her make what I assumed was frosting.

“Hi babe” she leaned over the counter and kissed me. I smiled and dipped my finger in one of the bowls.

“Hey” she swats my hand away. I sit back in my chair. Her bang feels into her face and she blew it away as she stirred ingredients together.

‘Remember that time you I had just came back for the European tour, and you wrote me a letter and told me to meet in the tree house’ I smiled as her cheeks turned pink.

“How can I forget?”

“You looked so pretty in a dress and you had just turned 14” I watched her not look at me.

“I remember Justin, but do you remember while you where untying my dress strap trace was climbing the tree shouting for you?” I Surged.

“You think if he did not show up we would have been each other first?” I ask and I see her look over at me her face pinker then before.

‘Justin you where my first, kiss, you are my first love, so dose it matter?” she asks as she flips the chocolate cake on it glass plate before frosting it. She licked her finger; I wish I were that finger.

‘Not completely” she smiled at me and I leaned back on the stool.

“So why are you baking?”

‘um, I felt like it, hello, what is today Justin” she pointed to the calendar hanging on my fridge. I grinned. Every Tuesday she baked something, just like her and her grandmother use to do. She has been doing this since she was 10.

“I forgot” she went on layering the cake and I smiled at her.

 

Its been a few days since the whole Trevor thing, and to tell you it still bugs me, I mean sure her and Trevor were dating, and sure he meant a lot, but I have yet to call Jessica back, or talk to her. It was easy for me to make a clean break. I cannot see why she cannot just delete and block his number.

We had decide to go out to some new club tonight, I laughed when Drea said Tuesday is the hottest day to go get your dirty on. Sometimes I think her hanging out with trace is a bad idea. Trace and I sat on the couch waiting for her. Lisa popped her gum and looked at her nails. She looked bored I knew if she said something stupid while Drea was drunk there would be a hot catfight.

 

*****

 

I do not mind going out with my boys, hell partying with trace and Justin is the best, but Lisa makes me want to punch her. Her and her always done perfect whiteness, she is just too much. I looked at my self in the bathroom mirror. I had on a short jean skirt and a glitter sash around the loops and a tight fitter black tube top that showed a little skin. I sprinkle some body dust all over and my hair was curled. I admit I look hot. My feet had a pair of red high heals. I loved heals loved buy them, but I only wore them for an effect, im sure once I start dancing I will throw them some where at our table and dace bear foot. I sighed and ruffled my hair before exiting to meet the Justin down stairs.

 

A whistle came from his spot making my cheeks glow a pink color.

‘You look amazing” Justin rushed to my side and hooked his fingers in twined with mine.

 

 

The club was packed and the bass in the speakers made bodies press together. Strobe lights where everywhere. A host led us to the top V.I.P bar.

I sat my clutch on a chair and sat besides Justin. He scoped the dance floor below us. I linked my arm on his and leaned my chin on his shoulder. Lisa and trace went to get us a bottle of something.

 

“So I think we should dance before the liquor makes us un able to dance in public” I joke and slide a finger up and down his arm. it gives him goose bumps. As we stand up trace, bring over a bottle of patron. Well im never one to turn down shots. The clear liquid burns my lungs I shake my head and grin at Justin as elevator booms threw the speakers. We head down the stairs his hand as mine.

 

He turns me and I move towards him swaying my hips back and forth. We were not touching yet. he grabs on hip and I turn into him rolling my back and turning. He grabs one of my arms and links it behind his neck as I roll my back into him. The chorus comes and I slide my arm down his chest as I drop it to the floor. His hands run up my sides as I come back up to him. He gives me a crooked little smile as we move our hips back and forth to the song.

We danced close to a few more songs my grinding close to him and him whispering in my ear when I get pushed hard against him. I turn to see who I was about to knock the fuck out.

‘what the hell” I scream not even looking at the tall blond in my view. that is when I hear Justin inhale a deep breath. Trevor looked back at me and then back at him.

“Yo, dre calm down, im sorry” Trevor grins at me and whips the corn of his lip where his tongue had just licked. I felt Justin get tense. This did not help anything.

“what are you doing here?”

“came to dance it’s a free country” he snickered at Justin who let out a deep breath.

“can I cut it” get low blasted threw the speakers as he asked me to dance. I look at my ex and then at Justin.

“Trev I don’t think it’s a good idea”

“come on its just one song” Justin lets go of my hip.

‘one dance and then come to our spot I need a drink” he walks off, he was letting it go just like that. Trevor pulls me to him and I move tensely to the music.

“Drea, come on, he gave you permission” he chuckled and grabbed my hips. I sighed and dropped it low before shaking my ass up to trevor. He takes a hold of my hands as I roll my hip back and down. His breath was hot on my neck. I have to admit trevor always looked good when he went out to clubs, and he smelled of the marc Jacobs’s stuff I gave him last Christmas.

“you look good tonight baby girl” I grin as I turn around and he places a leg between mine as I grind on his leg. his arm braces my leg as I dip my self-back. that is when he pushed me up and our lips meet. that is when I felt vomit reach my stomach. I pulled away quickly and ran to Justin. I pray he did not watch. I think I need another shot.

 

**********

Rage, built in my body, threw my veins. I was going to kill him. I saw Drea push him away and run to me. She didn’t say anything as she came into view she smiled at me before filling a shot glass with patron and downing a shot, before repeating her self. I said nothing as she came and handing me a shot and stand between my legs. I wont say anything till she says something. Andrea made kisses down my neck and licked my Adam’s apple. I relaxed and wrapped my arms around her.

“I know its early, but think we can go home’ she smirked and I nodded. Trace and Lisa said they would get a cab home. We walked hand and hand out of the club.

 

She leaned over the center console as I drove. She looked at me.

“Drea, sit down” her hands rubbed the inside of my thigh. Her hands tease my zipper.

“Andrea, please, just sit down” she looked up at me and eyed me making her face wrinkle before laughing and sitting back into her seat. I let out the breath I was holding.

 

She threw off her tank top as she entered the house before wrapping her self around me. Was this like proving to me she wanted me? I sighed and leaned into her kiss my hands griped her back and UN did her bra.

“Drea, im going to carry you upstairs” she continued to kiss me. Her hands ran over my curls. I pressed her closer as I kicked our door open. Closing it and she dropped her self down and smiled. She undid the buttons of her skirt. And all the anger I had left when she said I love you.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story