Author's Chapter Notes:
i have to go to work, but i have more, i think my muse is back everyone....

I woke up and sighed as I listened to Justin’s sleeping heart beat. What ever happened last night was a mistake, I cant string Justin along like this. I know after everything he will always be here. Hell my life would suck with out him. So I lifted my self away form him and regret it as the cold air hit my naked body. I lifted my black berry and deleted Trevor’s number. I knew it would not be enough so I would have to change my number. Maybe it was time we took a trip back home. I slipped out of the sheets and walked to the bathroom.

I started some bathwater and added some bubbles to the water. I love bubble baths in this tub. It had like four different types of water press sports that shot jets out and it had massage jets too. I sat on the side and plugged in Justin’s ipod and lit a few candles before closing the big tinted window that hung over the tub. You could see all of l.a almost to the ocean. It was pretty. I tested the water before slipping my body into the water.

The sounds of D’ Angelo played softly in the back ground. He had most of my music on his ipod. I laughed at how many times we fought over music. I listened to Van Morrison and he listened to Al Green. Sometimes I wonder why we really where together. Then I would think about to how he held me close to him. His arms wrapped around my waist. How when we sleep he always had to have me close, held me so tight that I couldn’t get away. Scared that I would leave during the night.

I know thought about how he would touch me, it made me feel a fire down in the pit of my stomach. The way his hands would grip at my hips when we would kiss. The way his lips left against the skin of my neck. I breathed slowly. I smiled to my self and let a hand reach to my neck. I thought about how he would lick the hollow behind my ear and suck. My left hand ran down my stomach and stopped right at my pelvic bone. I smiled. I thought about how Justin would smile against my thighs as I ran my left hand over my right thigh. Just when he would get close enough to my hot center he would be a jerk and smile right on the inside of my thigh. Sometimes his tongue would make a small pattern on the side. That man had a way about him with his tongue, girls had no idea. I mean it started with him and his habit with just licking his lips to now knowing how to use it.

It made me grin how he would lay me back and run his hands down my sides and lay them on the side of my hips and push me down on the bed. I traced my lips as I pictured him using his tongue. I let out a little moan as I dipped a finger in and closed my eyes. Thank god the music was on, or he would hear me and get a cocky grin and id have to slap him. I leaned back and let my mind wonder about him. About feeling all of him. About how he smiled when I whisper oh Justin to him. I made a circle pattern around my clit and let out another whimper of desire for him.

 

I licked my lips, ran my right hand over my breast, and massaged it. If he could only see me right now. Those perfect lips would be apart and he would run his hands down his hard work chest and smile that crooked evil little smile and jump in here.

My hands would be where his long fingers would be. I moaned his name out again, thinking about how he would lay me back and make me put my legs on the rests, open for him to look at me as he and the jets would push in and out on me and I would feel a fire as he put friction between us. I smiled and closed my eyes again and just let it go. I sighed a deep sigh and wished he was here.

“Uhm” I heard his raspy sleep voice from the doorway. Shit I sunk my self-lower in the tub and turned pink from embarrassment. Apparently, my wishes are granted.

‘Andrea?” he spoke and moved closer to the tub. I sat up a little and the bubbles rested against my chest. He smiled at me. He was naked and I could see how much of an impacted I had on him. I wonder how long he was standing there. I did not pay much attention.

“Drea?” I smiled at him and took his hand in mine pulling him to me. He got the hint and slid in hovering over me. The water splashed a little adding him in here with me. I pulled him close and let our lips pull together like magnets. My hands ran threw his curls. He smiled in the kiss and he tongue parted my lips. I sucked on his tongue.

“im sorry” I whispers against his lips. He parted and looked at me his hands ran down my sides and griped at my hips.

“don’t , I don’t want this to ruin it” he pushed us back so I straddled him. His hard on pressed against my thigh. I moved a little and he teased my entrance. I sighed against him and leaned over licking the dry part of his neck before I felt his hand slide him self into me. I reached behind him and grabbed the back of the head rest as he trusted him self slowly into me. I leaned my head into the crock of his neck and in haled his sent. I smiled as I nibbled on her ear lobe causing to make him growl.

‘oh god” I moaned and sucked on the back of his neck. He trusted him self into me quicker. I felt a tingle feeling as he picked up his pace.

“Im close Justin’ I whispered out his name and he turned his head as our lips meet. I felt him tighten as I did around him. I milked him for everything. I slowed down and bounced my hips and he ran his hands threw my hair. He gave it a tug back and kissed the center of my neck as I screamed his name.

 

“Good morning” I said as my heart gained normal beats. He smiled at me and kissed me again. This is where I wanted to be. This is where I needed to be.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story