Author's Chapter Notes:
thanks for read everyone and reviews it makes me happy and i write more... :)....

I rolled over and bumped into him. My heart shot out of its chest and I shot up. I looked at him he squeezed him self in between lily and Halloween. I sighed and looked over behind him at the night stand, it was 11:30 am. I groaned and got up taking Halloween with me. He was a heavy cat.

 

“Drea” he moaned. I rolled my eyes.

“what” I took of his shirt I had been wearing and tossed it on the floor. He snored. I took a water cup from the sink and got the water warm. Once the cup was full of water I walked back to the bed making lily get off the bed. Then turned the water upside down.

“what the fuck’ he sat straight up and threw him self off the bed. I laughed a little before pressing my lips together and walking away.

I started my shower water then went and slammed the bathroom door shut.

 

 

I looked around the room and sighed. He was not in bed when I got out of the shower. I threw on a pair of shorts and a tank top over my bathing suite. It was already hot outside. So I figured id go lay out later.

 

He sat curled on the couch still wet. He seems to be staring at the TV, nothing on but those music channels. I brushed past him and bumped into the couch.

What did I want to eat. I slammed the cupboard shut and opened another one, before slamming it. Nothing seems worth cooking. I pressed my lips together before singing I kissed a girl very loud.

I felt his hand on the fridge door as I went to slam it shut.

“Andrea, what the fuck” his eyes where red, from drinking, and he smelled like pot and beer. I licked my top lip and smiled at him.

“Oh my god Justin your home” I shouted and moved the ingredients for grill cheese on the counter. He winced and leaned against the counter

“Dre” he stated and looked me up and down.

“Tin” I banged a pan from its spot and to the stove.

“Can you fucking stop making so much noise?”

I watched him and bit my bottom lip. I was to stay mad. He had some how thrown his wet shirt on the couch as he walked in here. I sighed again as he stood there waiting for me to ask him where he had been, but I was not going to at all. He can tell me.

“Drea, I was out with Marty and trace last night,” he said as if he could read my mind. Ha-ha lies, trace was home all night.

“Mmk, why are you telling me this?”

“Because you’re pissed”

“oh no Justin, im fine” I wanted to call him out on this so bad, I wanted to demand where he was, why he didn’t call me back. Nevertheless, I had no rights. That was not the type of girl I was.

I reached up to get a plate and winced my tattoo hurt a little. “What’s wrong?” he asked coming over to me.

“My tattoo doesn’t like me to stretch” I lifted my shirt and pulled the soft band around the shorts down to short him the tattoo. It glistened from the aqua phor.

“j.t?”

“That’s your name, no?” I lifted an eyebrow at him as I put my self back together. He sighed and walked out of the room. My heart felt achy. Why cant he just tell me.

 

****

I watched her lay out, headphones in and she covered her new tattoo with gauze and hello kitty band-aids. I sat sipping on the kool aid she made me. This morning she poured some hot water on me. Not so great when you have a head ache. I wanted to tell her I went to lunch with jess. Gave her a ride back to her place, had a drink with jess, then had another one with her. Then had sex with jess, but I could not. I could not work up the balls to tell the girl who I have spent so much time fighting for that I screwed up. I licked my lips and groaned.

‘hey man’ trace said walking in from the slider and slapping me on the back. I keep my head down.

‘hi” I pressed the cold drink to my lips.

“so, we went out last night huh?’ shit, she asked him? Already?

“uh, um” I paused and looked at Andrea who moved her lips to a song and bobbed her head.

“dude, what did you do?” trace sat next to me. I was torn here was my best friend and then again he was drea’s sister. He might kick my ass. I have a few feet over him though.

“it’s not important” I glanced back at Andrea she flipped over. My mind wondered over the curve of her back and over the pink fabric that covered my favorite body part.

“well, my sister calls me crying at 2am , thinking you died, then came over early and hits me..” he paused and shows me the purple bruise on his arm. “because I did not tell her we went out last night”

I sigh and shake my head. im fucked.

“dude, I messed up” trace shakes his head.

“you’re my boy Justin, but you’re hurting her here,” he pointed at Drea.

“I know”

“tell her or, I will find out” he threatens and walks back outside. He sat on the chair next to Andrea and she leaned her back and looked into the house. I saw him nod before going back to the guesthouse. Im fucked did I mention that?

Chapter End Notes:
i felt the need to like break it up.... dont hurt me, im almost done with the other part


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story