Author's Chapter Notes:
part 2.. dont hurt me!!!

I looked my self over. If he was going to go out and have fun with who and whatever he did, I can do what I please. I flipped my bangs and made an “o’ with my mouth as I applied some pink gloss. I pressed them to a piece of toilet paper blotting excess off. Sighing again. I made sure the halter was tied. The dress was low cut. I mean low cut it dipped down my stomach in purple silver and black swirls and in the middle, there was a gold clasp. The back was low and it ended pasted my ass. My heals where a strap silver. Eat your heart out Timberlake. I twirled around making sure my ass looked good. I grabbed my Silver Star clutch sliding my black berry in the clutch and made way down stairs.

 

I had some time to go get some rock stars and vodka before picking up Kristina. I stopped in the kitchen grabbing some water and a Gatorade when I heard him clear his throat. I backed up like 16 year old being caught by their dad.

‘where do you think your going” he licked his lips and eyed me up and down. I could hear him swallow the guilt in his throat.

“Um, out, ill be back, I think” I tilted my head and pressed my lips together.

“Out like that”

“oh, like what’ he moved closer and licked his top lip before taking a sharp breath in and biting down on his bottom lip. Was he for real?

“You look good baby” he came closer and grabbed my wrist. I jerked my hand away and sighed before tapping my heal on the tile.

“Thanks, I and Kristina are going out, im late, bye” I leaped out of his reach and ran to the door. I needed out, I need to be anywhere but near him. I was scared to hear what he had to say; maybe I was beyond wanting to know.

***

I threw my hands up and swayed my hips to the thumping of the music in the club. Me and Kristina danced close teasing many of the boys around us. her dress was equal sexy like mine. Free drinks came from left and right. I noticed him from the corner of the room. He was taller then Justin, but he was lean and built. His skin was a Carmel shade and he had a nice fade going on. He licked his lips at us a few times, but his eyes mostly stayed on me. I smiled as he danced his way over. My breath hitched as I felt him grab my wrist turning me and I pressed my self against him he bent my over placing his and my arm around my waist as we moved to the best of the song. I wanted to cry as he danced along to the music. This was not what I wanted. I let in a breath as the song ended.

“what’s your name baby girl” his voice was deep and powerful in my ear. I brought me to my knees. I could not find Kristina where did she go? She was my buddy system we where going to go home with each other tonight no?!

“Chloe” I said using my middle name.

‘pretty name for a sexy women’ his tongue flickered over my ear lobe and I shivered.

 

“yours?” I turned around and backed away. He meet me with steps.

‘Anthony”

“nice to meet you, but I should get going, I got to find my date” I said looking around him and pasted him. Where the hell was Kristina.

“I think you date left” he nodded his head to the door, I saw her leave with a Mexican looking man she had been dancing with earlier.

“well, I really should go, um.” I made my way threw the crowed. I wanted to leave, I wanted to go home and tell Justin that I did not care what happened, I loved him. I could smell the hot heat outside of the club door as Anthony grabbed my hand,

‘why are you in such a rush baby” he whipped my closer to him. I looked into his dark eyes.

“please, please, I just” he watched as people passed and hitched my arm around him pulling me to the side of the club down the hall.

 

“you think that you can just look like this and smile at me threw the night, and not expect me to want to taste this” he ran his fingers down my neck line. Why did I have to be so pissed at Justin, I should have brought him, I should have took trace, or Lonnie with me. Or maybe I should my thoughts where jumbled as he pressed his lips to mine. I felt sick. He pressed my back to the wall. I pushed him away.

 

“now now” I screamed but it was not worth it, no one could hear me. I thought of all hose self defense classes I took back in 96’ how do you dismember a nose, palm up? Oh god, I should have paid attention. I remembered my clutch.

“look, im sorry, let me get my clutch and we can leave” I patted his chest. He looked at me and pulled me to where I had been sitting. I grabbed my bag before he could. Reaching in a found the round bottle and turned the nozzle before I sprayed it in his face. He let me go and winced in pain. I ran faster then I thought I could. I started to cry as I hit my car. I needed Justin. I needed him to just tell me what happened so we could get over this. And I needed a shower.

 

****

I laid in bed, waiting for her. I smiled when I heard her pull in the drive and run stairs. I was such an ass, I could have totally messed up my life with her, but I wanted her to know that I was stupid that I regret it that it was over between me and jess. She could call jess and tell her. I looked at the plane tickets to mephis.this should make her even better to forgive me.

‘Justin’ she called. I could tell something was wrong, she had been crying.

‘upstairs” I heard her throw her shoe down the stairs as she ran into the room. Her mascara now ran down her cheeks and her lip gloss looked smeared, her hair was tattered.

‘Andrea, baby” I watched as her body shook I rushed to her.

“Drea?” I gathered her in my arms as she fell.

‘im so sorry” she said and touched my face.

“sorry for” I brushed her hair out of her face. I picked her up and moved her to the bed. Her body crushed to mine.

“I wanted to make you jealous, I wanted you to worried about me,. I was so stupid” she cried harder against me.

“shh ,drea’ I held her and let her cry, she said nothing. After a while her breathing got steadier and I watched her hiccup.

“where were you?” she asked looking up at me. I stocked the side of her face. Now I had to get it out.

“I, umm was with jess” her eyes got wide.

“Jessica Simpson?” she pulled away.

“no, um Biel?”

“all night’ she looked at me and ran her hands threw her hair. I nodded. She looked sick.

“you had sex with her?’

“look, Andrea im sorry, I didn’t think, im so sorry’ I felt tears rise in my eyes. I saw her chest rise and fall faster.

 

‘how dare you? You make such a big deal about Trevor, oh my , I need to leave’ she gets up on her knees and pushed her self off the bed.

‘where are you going”

“home”

‘I want us to just get over this” I saw her walk to the closet and throw some clothes in a bag. I grabbed the ticket.

“look, I figured we could just go back visit the family, trace is going too’ she took a ticket.

“ill get mine for tonight, you cant come” she stripped out of the dress throwing on some sweats and a tank top. I watched the women I love rush form room to room packing stuff, cussing to her self. Wait didn’t she come in here crying.

‘wait dre, why did you say you where sorry?’ she stopped dead in her tracks.

“well, Justin, I almost was raped by a man, because I flirted with him and let him by me drinks, but I felt guilty and wanted to come home to you”

“but you where mad at me”

“and I was going to forgive you, because I thought you went out and didn’t call me, I didn’t think you would have been with a girl who is fucking love with you’ she spat and grabbed her bags. She grabbed her clutch on the ground and threw it into a bigger purse.

Then I watched the women I loved walk out of my room.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story