I lit the camp lights. It was hot so I know some type of bug would be flying around. Last thing I needed was a bite in a place I did want. I laid out the blanket from my car, and waited for him. I popped a few sunflower seeds in my mouth. The general store is down the street from the bar, so I picked up some things on the way here. I broke the shell of the sunflower seed between my teeth using my tongue to get the seed out. I watched as he parked his car next to mine and climbed the bored nailed to the tree. Justin placed his hands on the floor of the tree house and used his for arms to bring him self-up.

‘we are way too old for this” he breaths before clasping next to me.

“Suite your self grandpa, I got up here just fine and with stuff in my hands. Justin looked at the sunflower seeds and two soda fountain drinks.

“Yeah yeah, he grabbed a handful of the seeds and popped a few in his mouth. I watched him suck on the salt. How can you be so jealous over a snack food? I watched him roll his tongue over the seeds. Was it getting hotter outside as the sun set? I fanned my self a little. He said nothing but finished his seeds.

It has been a week since I saw Justin, since I left him. My heart had been so confused. So wanting answers, but as soon as he held me, all fear went away. Yet, I wanted to stay strong, I need answers.

Justin sat up a little and threw his shirt off. He smiled at me and laid back down propping him self up on an elbow. I saw his bare chest flex and his arm stiffen. I leaned my self-back on my arms and admired my view.

 

‘so, tell me” I watched him wrinkle his face before wincing in pain. I wanted to make it feel better, but I was mad remember. Well my mind was, my body was not and my heart could not beat with out him.

‘look, Drea lets just say, it wasn’t trace and Jessica has a nice firm fist” he took a swig of his coke. Jessica punched him in the face. I wanted to laugh, but that might be mean. I waited for him to go on, but he stared at me, at my chest as sweat glistened off it.

“Jessica, why would she do that?’

“Oh I don’t know, told her I was going after you and that I never wanted to see her again, and I think that’s when she sucker punched me”

“The lip?”

“Oh that’s when I feel into the counter from the punch” I held my laugh in and he glared at me.

“Oh poor baby” I did not move an inch but I breathed to clam down.

 

‘Maybe you should not toy with people” I watched as the sun began to set. It was a deep purple and red tonight, it was going to be hot tonight, and threw tomorrow. Heat here was different then heat back in California. It was also humid. It was sticky and you felt like you did not have to move to sweat. It was miserable at times.

 

“Andrea Chloe Ayala, I love you, and I think I have since I meet trace. You have been my rock my best friend , I screwed up beyond my doing, but we started un faithful to each other, I don’t know how to say im sorry, other then letting you know , im all in this time” I watched him reach in his pocket and pull at out ring box. I lump rose in my throat. Oh god no, please not marriage a solve for our fighting.

“Justin” he moved closer closeting all space between us. He put the box in my hand. I felt the vodka bubble in my stomach. I looked at the two silver bands that looked like a puzzle. Each of the rings had our birthstones on them and a chain.

‘its nothing for you to wear on your finger, its more like saying lets just give our whole heart in this.” he reached for the box and held o out both chains one for each of us.

“this is what you want’ I asked him as I took the chain. I had his because it was bigger size and his was smaller. He nodded at me and put his on. I smiled and put mine over my head and let it fall to my chest.

 

I leaned over and planted a kiss on his lips. I was careful not to hurt his busted lip. His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me over the top of him. I placed my hands on his shoulder to brace my self. I smiled in the kiss before pulling back to laugh.

 

“You know, this is like old times”

‘Well, trace is taking Rachel home so he won’t even pass here.” I pressed my lips to his again. Flipped his leg over mine and carefully put me on my back. He hovered over me. His right hand caressed my side bringing my knee to his side. I wrapped my leg around him. His eyes where turning a dark lustful blue. I ran my hand threw his hair. This is when I feel my heart race. When he just stares at me and licks his lips, when his eyes make me feel want. I ran my hands down his chest, undid the first button on his jeans, and pushed them down his hip. He gave me a cocky grin and pulled him self away. I groaned as my knee left his body.

 

‘Justin” I sat up a little. His eyes eyed me. I had on a tank top and jean mini skirt, but I felt like I was naked in front of him. His hands ran over my exposed thighs and over the lace of my panties, I breathed in.

“So in the tree house?”

“Why not’ I licked my lips and his fingers hooked in to the thin strop of my panties and pulled them down around my knees.

“Theses are cute’ he says casually as he tosses the pink lace behind him. I giggle. I think girls by sexy panties for their boyfriends, but never really have them comment on them like he just did. It was cute. His hands traveled up my thigh and I lost all the witty comebacks I had. He pushes the skirt up more and I watched him lick his lips.

‘Enjoying the view?’ I ask when I found my breath. I heard frogs crock in the distance. It was twilight. My hands ran down his back and pushed him closer to me. Justin ran his hands over my hot center causing me to whimper at his touch.

“What baby?” he grinned and moved his hands up my tank top taking it with him. I lifted my body and he threw the tank top behind me. His lips moved along my jaw line, and down my neck. I could feel his hard on pressed against me and I bucked my hips against him.

‘Justin” I begged for him to touch me. It has been weeks. I needed this and I could tell so did he. His breath was hot on my neck and it smelled like jack and coke and tonight it was the sexiest smell I have witnessed. Ran my hands threw his hair one held onto his neck. My finger made up and down marks on his neck and Justin licked the hollow behind my ear and growled. I smiled and his hand pushed my heck back gently and he sucked around my jaw and down my neck.

 

I took a sharp breath when his other hand ran between us and his fingers teased the top of my stomach. He pushed the shirt move and his hand massaged my thigh. I sighed at his touch.

 

His fingers danced closer to the spot I needed the most.” Just do it’ I breathed aloud. I watched his face get a cocky grin and his finger traces my wall before plunged his long finger in me. My hips bucked up instantly. His hand that was on my neck held my hip down. He caressed my hip before adding another finger.

“Justin” I panted. He kissed down my stomach and his tongue flicked over my belly button ring and I groaned. I propped my self up and looked down as he moved his head closer to my pussy. He lifted his head up and smiled at me.

‘Did you shave?” I looked down at him. I slapped him lightly on his shoulder. What kind of question was that? His hand that held my hips down ran over my smooth skin. He let out a chuckle. I felt his tongue flick over my clit and I dropped my back down to the floor.

“You like this baby” I could not form words I just shook my head yes and pulled a little on his hair. His tongue ran over my slits and plunged into me. I moaned and arched my back.

 

“What do you want baby” his hand held down my hips again and he looked up at me as he licked over my clit. I could not speak I felt a dryness of my throat. He stopped and I sat up.

‘Tell me Andrea’ he squeezed my hipbone and I moaned.

“I want you inside of me’

“How bad” his finger flicked over my clit. He was killing me. I went to reach for him but his hands pined my arms to my hips.

“Say it baby’ his voice was husky, and I think I forgot my name. Words sounded silly to me. I felt my self-getting wetter at the sight of him holding my hands and my hips own and him in between my legs. He licked his lips before pressing his lips an inch from mine. I smelt my self on him and that turned me on more.

 

“Bad, Justin, please” I looked at him and he grinned and let go of me.

I watched him slip out of his pants and boxers in a swift motion. He braced himself on his arms on each side of me. The tip of his cock teases my entrance and I wrapped my legs around him. Justin pushed him self in me slow at first.

I rocked against him trying to go faster.

‘Justin please” he kissed me using his tongue to part my lips open and find my tongue. I moaned in his kiss and ran my nails down his back as he pace went faster.

I think we where so into each other we didn’t happened to hear the car pull up, or the voices that cleared the their throats.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story