Author's Chapter Notes:

this is sorta lame... im realyl sorry... but i promise i will update with something new... ive just been dealing with some shit...

 

 

theres a kelly clarksons song my life would suck with ot you.. it kinda inspires me to write more.. it plays in my head when i think aobut htis story.. it sort of fits...

“Oh Justin… you feel so good … oooo…” trace mocked Andrea and I snuffled a laugh. She threw beer cap at him. Her arms wrapped around my waist and leaned her head on my shoulder. I watched her flip trace off and breathe on my neck sending shivers down my spine. I could not whip the cocky grin off my face.

 

‘Y’all need a room,” Ryan my cousin Rachel’s brother said. We sat in the tree house that sat behind my grandmother’s house. They all use to chill here back in high school, they talked about old times, and I sometimes felt like I missed out. I mean I was touring the world and they where sitting drinking stolen wine coolers and bull shiting.

“We had one” she smiles and flips him off. Rachel laughed a little more and I threw something at her. Andrea yawned and cuddled closer to me.

 

“are we all sleeping here’ she yawned and laid her self across my lap and Rachel laid her head on her legs.

“Might as well” Ryan picked a new spot and stretched out.

‘Let’s play a game,” Rachel said from her spot. Andrea ran his hand up and down my leg.

“Oh yeah, truth or dare” Andrea spoke not moving form her spot.

“Please, last time we played this was like two summers ago” trace spoke up from his beer.

“Shut up, you don’t count” Rachel threw a sunflower shell at him.

“Alright, so dre, truth or dare?” Rachel asked and Andrea licked her lips.

“Truth’

‘Why do you hate Lisa?’ trace sat his beer down and I felt Andrea sigh and sat up a little.

‘Rachel, I can’t “

“So you want to use your card on this?”

‘Drea, go ahead” trace says from his spot and ran his hands over his face.

“Alright, Lisa and I knew each other before you meet trace, she was in those classes I took, trace…’ I watched her pause and she took a deep breath.

“She out beat me in some things and bragged about it, I just can’t stand her” Andrea lay back down and let out the breath she was holding. She was lying.

‘Dre, your turn”

“Ryan truth or dare’

“Truth”

“Dose Justin knows” I looked between Ryan and Andrea. They locked yes and Ryan blush and sighed.

‘Not unless you told him,” she laughed as he fidgeted.

‘Tell me what”

“Oh my god he doesn’t know” Rachel yelled. What was I missing.

‘Justin, dude, your family, but me and dre have gone for third base”

‘You let my cousin touch your tits?” she nodded and laughed and I looked at trace who just nodded. How did everyone know they hooked up but me. I was not that mad, they should have let me know.

 

“Dude, they are nice huh” Ryan’s eyes widen at my comment and Andrea smacks my leg.

 

“Justin truth or dare” Ryan asks before taking a sip of his drink. I think for a moment. Before for responding with truth.

‘Britney or Andrea?’

 

‘What?”

“Who gives better head”

“Fuck dude, she’s my sister” trace slapped Ryan on the shoulder. Andrea perked up a little.

 

“Britney was scared of it, I could never really get her to try it” we all busted up laughed. Drea sat up and bowed a little before clapping her hands.

 

“Rach, truth or dare”

‘Truth”

“We can’t all pick truths” dre mumbles cuddling closer to me. I run my hands down her sides before rubbing her back.

“Shut up”

‘Alright, have you ever done anything with girl?” Andrea started to giggle uncontrollably.

“She’s on your lap”

‘What?” I was not as surprised as trace and Ryan.

‘No way!”

“Whatever it was like a year ago’ Andrea yawns.

‘truth or dare trace”

‘Truth’ we all groan.

‘Have you and Justin done anything’ Andrea laughed and I made a vomit noise,.

‘No, you are perverted’ Rachel laughed and Ryan shook his head.

‘Come on sometimes guy on guy is hot’

‘yeah and slitting my wrist is a sport”

We all laughed and keep playing. I think Drea was the first to pass out. All I know is its good to be home. I miss this.

***

 

I watched him sleep. Rachel was curled up and hand her head on my legs using them as a pillow. Trace had found a pillow and Ryan just laid flat out. Justin’s chest rose and fell, there was a smile on his face.

It was so embarrassing seeing trace and Ryan standing there watching us. I don’t think they meant to but damn talk about unexpected visitors. All I needed was a few more minutes they should have just went back down and let us finish. That made me giggle a little.

“drea?’ his voice was raspy from sleep but sounded so good to me.

“hum’ I kissed his chest and moved up a little to kiss him on the lips. Rachel didn’t budge with I slide her off my legs to intwin them with his.

“morning” I kissed him again and his hands ran down my back.

‘hey, tonight I was thinking just me and you going out’ he whispers. His lips form a smile as I nodded and press them to mine. I moan as his tongue enters my mouth.

‘Ew, people are here” Rachel says and I pull away. Tonight I could wait, the only things is, where the hell where we going to be alone at?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
let me knwo if its lame?


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story