Author's Chapter Notes:
just for everyone infromation i picture audrina from the hills and andrea. and kullen luts is trevor....

Trace and I walked into Drea’s house. She was having a bbq. I had to play Mr. nice person, because Trevor was here. He was a bum sure; he was going to be a doctor but a pet doctor. Who lose a man who could kill your pet? I smile as she had picked out some fall out boy. She was all for giving crapy mtv musicians a chance. She says I just got lucky mtv did not ruin me. She looked amazing; she was in cut oh jeans and a black tank top that hit her hips. The fact that she is trace’s younger sister reaches me. She smiled and made her way over to us.

‘hey brother” she kissed trace’s check and gave me a hug.

‘Im so glad you guys could make it”

“Well we don’t pass by free food,” she giggles. It is that cute ive been drinking giggle.

‘So I want to show you guy’s lily” she says over the music. She leads us to her bedroom. IV only been in here a few times, they where all very nice.

‘Whose lily’ I ask as I see Trevor round the corner from the bathroom. He gives me a smile and shakes traces hand. I do not know what she saw in him, he was a few inches taller then me and im sure he worked out more then me, and he was blond. He looked like a boy band member. Hey, I see that, but I have grown up.

‘Trev, got me a kitten” she walks past him and touches the small of his back as he enters her bathroom. She comes back with a small white kitten. Her and her love of animals. I remember when she was seven and I showed her the baby bird I had in shoebox. She hated me for weeks because I took it form its mom. I never had the heart to tell her the bird died a day later. She also uses to go around and feed the strays in the neighbor hood.

“Andrea, you have way too many pets” trace said taking the kitten in his hands. Lilly the kitten looked breakable. I watch as she argues with trace. I was jealous for a moment as Trevor places his hands on her bare hips.

 

 

********************

“Hey’ she says handing me a beer. I sat on one of her lounged chairs. It was still hot out. July in la. Was miserable.

“Hey” I take it and pop the top. It had winded down and Trevor had to leave because he had an extra shift with his dad tomorrow. And ever since he left ive been her center of attention. Her pool had kicked on and the lanterns around us shined like moon light. She looked beautiful.

“want to stay and help me clean up’ she smiled sipping her beer. I glanced over and trace who was talking to the same girl for about an hour. I knew where this was headed.

‘sure sure” I take a swig of my beer.

“would you go feed my kids’ she pointed to the dog pin she had her three dogs in. she loved them, she just hated watching out for them when other people where around. They loved her and did everything an owner could ask a dog to do. I smile and go over to where her food was.

‘hey’ I pet ruby the English bull dogs head as I poor some dog food into the bowls that where set out for each. She had one female ruby and two male dogs, a lab, and a pit bull. She was insane, but they all got a long. Expect when the males fought to hump ruby. She usually would laugh before stopping it. The dogs barked as I feed them. I could feel her eyes on me. She stood by her slider door. She had a drink in her hand and she was getting her ear talked off by trace. She looked cute.

****

I sat very still. He smiled at me as he shut the door behind the last guest. Why did I throw a party, oh yeah, im insane.

‘hey” he said sitting next to me. I yawned and kisses his neck.

‘thanks for coming Justin’ he sighed and rubbed my back. His phone vibrated. I reached in his pocket and I felt him shiver.

‘ah! it’s the girlfriend” I said, moving and getting up. He would come up with something clever and then he would be all mine.

‘hey jess’ I heard him say. I sighed and opened my bedroom door. Lily had laid her self between Halloween. He’s my orange and black calico cat. His name fits him. It was cute. I pressed play on my cd player. I smiled. He was going to kill me.

I smiled and slipped my jeans off my hips as I start to sing.

My loneliness is killing me
I must confess, I still believe
When I'm not with you I lose my mind
Give me a sign
Hit me baby one more time

It was not un common for my to listen to Britney hey I still talked to the girl. She was a nice girl till she went crazy, oh and cheated on Justin, but I love crazy people. I lifted my shirt over my head. I looked at my back tattoo, I think it was time for a new one.

I smiled as I saw him from the door frame. He had that you are insane look.

“go ahead turn it off’ he shakes his head and turns my ipod to the next song.

‘why do you listen to it?’ he asked placing his hands on my hips.

“to annoy you, your funny when you think im insane’ I pressed my lips to his.

‘so can I lick the pop star” I smiled as lollipop played. He grinned.

‘mm Drea, I got to go” he said pulling away as I took off his shirt. I placed a hand on my hip. He was kidding right.

“why?’

‘jess needs me’ I smiled and placed his hand on the edge of my panties. His fingers grazed the thin material.

‘But I need you’ I stuck out my lip. Good thing I put the cats out, no one needs to see this. I hear him take in a breath. He was thinking. His eyes where dark blue when they where horny.

‘I can’t’ he pulls his hand away.

‘Are you fucking kidding me?” I wait for that ha-ha smile. It does not come.

“Alright leave” I hand him back his shirt.

‘Andrea, please, don’t get pissed”

‘Im not, im just upset’ I state and move away from him. I should not be I mean we only had the friends with befits thing going on we both knew where it stood. Yet I was drunk and he was leaving. I cannot be perfect all the time. Justin say nothing but lets him self out. I sigh. Well be fine tomorrow.

*********

Leavening Drea to go to Jessica was stupid. There she was in all her glory begging for me, and I stupidly said no I want to go help my girlfriend at midnight. Now I laid here with Jessica laying on my chest. I sighed. Some days I wish trace would have never told Drea to move out here, and some days I wish we would stop playing games. Everyone was going to get hurt. I just could not help my self when it came to her.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story