Author's Chapter Notes:

prom dress

 

this is the prom dressbathing suitethe suite that drives hims crazy lol

My mom keep everything. I smiled and ran my hands over the light marital of the white dress. The black sash around the dress was a little wrinkled from being in a closet and the shoes ribbon has broke. Never the less I smiled at the fact she let me keep it.

 

*I twirled around in the living room watching the fabric sway with me. I had a heartbeat in my thorat I was nervous and scared, and Justin was taking me to my senior prom. Rachel smiled at me on the couch her and her date matched, she wore the black and white version of my dress, he wore a white tuxedo. I wonder if her date knows the 90’s are over. My black silk sash tied in a bow at him hip and when I stopped being dizzy the shirt of the dress ends a little before the knee. I had my hair pined in a messy bun and I had a some strands around my face that curled. I know I looked pretty but I felt stupid a little. I was going to prom with my brother’s best friend and he was in a boy band. One of the biggest boy bands around.

“Drea and Rachel Justin is here”*

 

*I never have to dance with him as he danced with Kendall I yawned. I think im more upset at the fact that he looked good and he just trimmed the fro he made my blood rush to my again. I will always love Justin Timberlake.

“Well, looks like someone is dumped” Laney Carmichael says walking to me. Bitchy cheerleader at two clock. She thought she was perfect, blonde-haired person no boobs and a bimbo.

“Oh im sorry I don’t have a mirror did you want to look at your self?” she wrinkled her face and pushed out her lips. Oh my scared.

‘So how did you bribe him this time?” her hands sat on her hips. If I could just punch her in the face my night my go better.

‘He’s my best friend, Im sorry you’re jealous” I smiled at her and walked away.

“Doesn’t matter he already told me to meet him later” I turn around and her face meet my fist. It was a nice meeting.

 

“You’ll get expelled for that’ I watched as everyone turned to us screaming at each other. Justin dropped Kendall and pulled me away from Laney. She was lucky.*

 

“What the hell where you thinking?” he yells, he is somewhat sexy when he yells. Justin ran his hands over his curly mess and I just sat in the tree house smiling at him.

“I don’t know I wasn’t’ I said between giggles.

“Damn it dre, you won’t graduate if she presses assault’

‘oh please, she needed a new nose” I saw his lips twitch in a smile.

“Doesn’t it will give you away” he sat down in front of me and sighed.

‘Thank god you graduate in a week’ he pulled me to his lap. This was what it was like when we were alone. No one knew we had crushes on each other.

“You’re going to try and be here right’ I turned and faced him. He smiled at me and nodded.

His eyes where a darker blue tonight and they sat looking at me, he inched his head closer to my face. His breath was sweet and I smiled before biting my lip. Justin ran his hand threw my hair that I just took down. His hands in my hair gave me goose bumps.

“If I kiss you, will I need a new nose?” I shook my head and laughed.

His lips felt like heaven on mine, they where amazing as they moved with mine. His hands pressed the back of my neck to deepen our kiss. I had no thoughts as his tongue licked my bottom lip. I opened and moaned in our kiss.

‘Drea!’ Oh god no. I ignored it as Justin keeps kissing me down my jaw.

“Andrea Chloe!” I heard him climb the tree and pushed Justin away. Trace just ruined my life.

 

I smiled at my memory I knew if trace never came to look for me, Justin and me would have been each other’s first, but, someone else was. I sighed and threw the dress in the back of my closet. I really needed to find that bathing suite. Ah ha!

It was black and vintage. Two piece bikini. Cherry’s all over the halter top and short shorts. I slipped the shorts on my hips and smiled. I know this is a year old but it still fit like a glove. I threw on one of Justin’s plan white shirts and then slipped my sunglasses threw my hair.

 

He lay out by the lake. Trace threw Rachel in the lake and made her scream. Justin’s grandparents sat on the porch and smiled at me. I waved and walked down the hill to the lake. He has lose black bored shorts on his hips. His chest laid exposed to the sun. I looked over him and smiled he fell asleep. He is going to have one hell of sunburn. Poor baby.

I took my water bottle and poured a little down his chest causing him to jump up.

“Dude where is the fire?” I smiled laying my towel next to his. He went to say something but closed his mouth and watched as I slipped the shirt off my body. His eyes scanned my legs then my stomach and then trying to be gentle men he looked at my face but his eyes traveled to the girls who sat front and center.

“nice huh’ he nodded and licked his lips.

‘day Justin, nice day huh” I laid down on my towel and he followed.

‘Sure sure’ he smiled at me.

“You’re a dork” I poked him in the chest. His arm wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer to him. His warm breath tickled my ear.

‘you wore that to drive me crazy” he slide the arm down and his finger dance around the band of my boy shorts. I pushed him away.

“Justin, I wore it because it is a lake and I was going to go swimming” I stood up. Well no duh, I wore this to drive you crazy. I walked down to the lake; I knew his eyes stared at my ass the whole way in.

 

***

I watched her swim over to trace and wrap her arms around her brother. Rachel came around and dunked trace. It was not that hard he was short. I laughed, but all my mind could think about was her in that bikini. It took all that I had not to rip it off of her. Her skin looked shimmer in the sun she must have applied some shimmer shit on her , or she was a gift from god.

Her and Rachel swim to the tire raft that was out there and laid down on it. I shifted on my towel as I watched her hop on it and her boobs bounced. I groaned. Was it later yet? I needed her now.

‘Justin’ I heard the angel call from her raft. She sat up on the raft and looked over at me. Her sunglasses over her brown eyes.

I walked out and jumped in the lake. Swimming to her I laid my arms at her side on the raft. It tipped a little and let in some water. I watched the water drops dry on her stomach. I wanted to dry her off.

“Justin” she broke me out of my daze and Rachel laughed.

“hum’ I smiled at her.

‘nothing never mind” she turned on the raft and placed her ass in my full view. I took my wet hand and gave it a smack before swimming away. She didn’t move. She knew she got to me. She was not a gift from god. She was pure evil.

She wrapped her arms around me. We have been out here for a good two hours. I waited in the water throwing a ball back and forth with trace. Andrea caught the pass trace made and threw it back at him and turned her attention back to me. Trace threw the ball passed us and swam near Rachel slashing her with water.

 

 

“hey” she kissed me check and my hands felt their way down to her butt. This thing she called a bikini hardly covered it.

‘mm, hey” she wrapped her arms around my neck and we swam out more. Her legs wrapped around my waist. I kissed her and her hands ran up my neck.

 

“this would be better if it was midnight and we were naked’ I whispered. She giggled.

‘or the fact your grand parts where watching us, and my brother”

“You like an audience” she hit my shoulder.

“no Mr. Pop star, you do’ I kissed her again.

“will you guys not have sex In the lake, it will scare the fishes” trace yells and I flip him off. I love my friends, but was it night time yet?



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story