Author's Chapter Notes:
the verison of free bird is by joey and rory.. its really pretty and dosnet remind you of gutiar hero....its worth taking a listen to.. but the classic is good too :)

‘bye babe its been a sweet love, this feeling I cant change, please don’t take it badly, lord knows Im to blame” I smile as she sings to free bird. We were on our way to her surprise from the dinner. Her legs where on the dash bored of my truck and she ran her hands threw her hair.

“If I leave here tomorrow would you remember me’ the song ended and she frowned and scrolled the ipod for a new song. I was taking her out to the local ‘make out point” she knew this, but we never had that normal high school date.

‘You know your voice is pretty when you sing’ she giggled and rolled her eyes.

“You’re my boyfriend, you have to say that” I smiled at made my focus to the road. It was a good 20 minutes out of town. I asked Whitney if it was still out here, just in case. Whitney laughed and said most people do not even go there anymore. This is a plus for Andrea she is a screamer. I grinned at thinking about doing her in the back of my truck.

 

Her hand rested on the back of my seat and she ran her hands threw my hair. I smiled and shivered.

 

‘do you know how completely wonderful you are?”

“yeah but you can tell me’ she hits my head playfully. Her smile is big tonight; I think her face will be sore. Not that im complain, that girl has a killer smile. I Would not want it any other way.

 

‘Well, first, you have great taste in women, aka me’

“And you think im full of my self” again with the hitting.

‘Anyway, then you have this great since in music even though you came from a boy band, kudos my friend’

‘that’s you ipod babe”

“Oh right, see, I think you’re just wonderful for having me in your life” she smiled and laughs.

I put the truck in park. It out looked the lake and then the forest. She smiled at me. It hit my heart like a ton of bricks. I know I love her, but her hair was wavy around her naked shoulders and her strapless little dress pushed her chest up in a nice way. Her legs still laid cross on the dash bored. Her toe nails where painted each other a different color. Her make up was simple, I looked at her and this time I fell hard, and I was in love.

***

He was staring at me. It was as if he saw me for the first time. Like that time when I was 16 and he just came home form tour and I had my new skirt on and he just had this” amazing” look on his face. Not that I wasn’t looking at him threw out the night, shit jeans where tight in the right places and he had this black shirt on that hugs his chest perfectly. I do not think you could love him more then I do now. I do not think I will ever be in love with anyone but this man who sat next to me. I do not think I want to be.

Sunday kind of love by Etta James started to play and I smiled at him.

 

“get out’ he said I looked at him and he turned the song up and opened his door and got out. I did what I was told and left my door open. I smiled when he brought me closer to him.

“Really?” he smiled and nodded and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he swayed with me to the music.

“And my arms need someone, someone to enfold to keep me warm when Mondays and Tuesdays grow cold,” he sang to me. I smiled as his voice was smooth and it sent shivers down my spine. I smiled and put my head on his shoulder as we danced.

We did not stop moving when Celine dion started.

‘But if you asked me to I just might change my mind and let you in my life forever If you asked me to” he smiled as I whispered the lyrics to the song in his ear. His hand traveled to the small of my back and pressed us closer.

“I just might give my heart and stay here in your arms forever “I continued and I rubbed the back of his neck.

‘Forever” he whispered and I kissed his neck. His arms wrapped around me and lifted me up. I felt him press us against the hood of his truck. My hands locked in his curls.

 

‘Right here?’ I asked as he kissed up my jaw. He smiled in his kiss and whispered yes. I looked behind him as he lays me half on the hood and half off. It was not that warm from the drive but I felt heat. His hands went up my dress and slide my panties down my legs. I smiled as he put them in his pocket.

‘Don’t want to lose those”

‘You can keep them’ he chuckled and pressed his lips to mine. I reached between us and undid his jeans, thanked him saliently in my head for not wearing a belt.

It must have been the outdoors or the sky and the stars, but I just wanted to feel him in me. His hand caressed my boob threw the top of my dress. I used me feet to push down this boxers and pants.

 

‘What’s the hurry baby?”

‘There isn’t one, I just don’t feel the need to delay what we came out here to do,” I breathed as he pushed the top down and attached his lips to my nipple.

“ready” he looked at me and his arms slide around my waist getting a good grip before agreeing no time like the present and slid himself into me. I think this is what heaven was like. He here against me whispering how much he loved me with ever thrust.

His hand pushed me closer to him and I steady my self with my hands on his back.

 

‘Justin’ I moaned loudly and he grinned at me. The famous smile that made me want to just kiss it off of him. I grabbed his neck and pushed his lips to mine. He pumped into me harder and it caused me to scream into his kiss.

He continued his pace before I felt my walls tighten around his cock. He felt it too and kissed the spot on my neck that gets me every time.

“oh god” I screamed and I felt it rush out of me. He smiled and I licked his bottom lip.

‘come on” I whispered sultry in his ear. Before licking the lobe. That got him and I heard him growl as he pumped him self one last time in me. He stayed for a moment growing soft. I smiled and kissed him.

 

“my parents will kill me if im home late, it is a school night” he laughed at me and helped me down. We got dressed and I hoped in the truck. I saw the pink lace hanging out of the pocket. I bit my lip as we drove away.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story