“god you are so fucking stupid”

“oh now im stupid’

‘yeah yeah you are’

‘Thanks, I fucking hate you’ I walked away from him. He wanted to go home today and I wanted to go home with Rachel. What’s wrong with staying a few extra weeks huh? I don’t know but now here we are yelling in his mothers house.

“you cant hate me’ he says with a cocky grin.

“oh yeah, well I kind want to fucking punch you in the face” I snide back and press my lips together.

“Why, so you can apologize two minutes later and make me feel better goes right ahead”

“I wont” I crossed my eyes and looked at him. He gave me a “oh wow” kind of face and I bit my lip to stop laughing.

“don’t smile, you hate me remember’ he stepped closer to me.

“I do’ I nodded and he grabbed my wrist.

“Do you” his face was inches closer to me.

“Yes” his face got closer his lips almost touching mine they twitched in a smile.

“Now?’ he looked over my face before pressing his lips to mine.

“Uh…“ I breathed as he pulled away. My eyes fluttered and he walked away laughing.

‘God, I hate you,” he laughs from the other room. I threw my hands up and feel onto his mother love seat. He irritated me so bad.

 

“Listen dre, I just thought you would want to go home, spend some times alone”

“I hate being alone, what will you do” he stuck his tongue out at me.

‘Alright, fine, bet” he eyed me and then nodded.

 

“Arm wrestle’

‘No, id hurt you”

“Shut up Justin” he moved closer and sat next to me. He had cold water in his hands. I watched him take a sip and hit the bottom of the bottle causing him to spit the water out his nose. I laughed, and then he got a funny mean face on and told me to run.

I stood up and made a dart for the kitchen but then I bumped into Lynn and stopped causing Justin to crash into me.

 

‘If y’all are going to chase each other, please do it out side, I don’t water in my house Justin” she gave hi ma mom look and I teased him.

“When did you get here’ he questioned.

“Like between the gods I hate you and the mhum” I smirked at him and he stuck his tongue out again.

“Justin Randall I will cut it out if your going to stick it out like that’ I laughed at him.

 

“Oh no do not do that Andrea might miss it” my eyes widened and I slapped him hard on the arm. Lynn shook her head and told him she was going to pretend not to hear that.

 

“You are really horrid’ I said as Lynn walked out of the room. She was going to go get ready to do something with Paul, which means the house was all ours.

“You love me’

“Im still debating on that” he splashed his water on me.

 

‘Justin your mother said not throwing water in her house’

“Justin your mother” he mocked and stepped closer to me. He shook the water bottle.

“Please, don’t”

‘Aww, you scared of some water?’

‘Justin I will hurt you”

“I like being punished” before I could stop him, he dumped the water down my shirt. It was ice cold.

 

“LYNNNN!’ Justin whipped his head around and looked at me. I watched him and then ran to the stairs. He tackled me on the third step pushing me back.

‘Don’t I may trip?”

“you are so mean’ he held me by my waist and I tried to get away.

‘You spilt water on me after your mom said not to’

“You look good wet’

‘Dirty bastard let go of me” his hands ran up my shirt before he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

 

“Put me down” he gave my ass a smack and carried me to his room.

 

***

She fought with me when I bought her to my room, she was still cussing at me when I threw her gently on the bed, she still would not shut up and I shut and locked the door. Even when I turned my radio on loudly, she was still telling me how I made her shirt wet. Oh im sure there are a few other things that are wet.

 

‘Will you shut up’ she licked her lips and closed her mouth.

“fine’ I threw my shirt off and made my way to her. Her eyes on my chest the whole time.

 

“What?’ I kissed her harsh but she gave in and let my tongue fall into her mouth. She applied a little pressure by sucking it. I pulled back a little.

 

“Let’s get you out of this wet shirt” she lifted her arms up and I threw it behind me. My mouth attacked hers again. My hand rested on her neck giving her hair a tug and she moaned into the kiss. I grinned and fell back with her on the bed.

 

My hands slid down her sides and undid her jean shorts. No panties. I looked up at her grin.

“maybe you should be punished’ I slide the shorts off her body. She lay in front of me in her white lace bra. Her body was tan from the being in sun all day and she changed her belly ring to a simple ball that had a pink diamond on it. My hand slipped behind her and unhooked her bra. I can admit when im talented.

‘you know you’re a piece of work” I smile at her and cover her lips with mine. I always win.

 

****

 

I sat on the plane. Rachel scrolled down her lap top and yawned as we played gold miner. Justin convinced her to come early. He is such a loser. He was my loser, however a loser. His eyes where on the movie that him and trace where watching. I hated that he had a plane at his disposal as he can leave whenever he wants. Thought if I said lets got to Jamaica, again he would take me. I hated that he gave me everything I wanted. It was nice once and while, but I loved freedom.

My cell beeped and I smiled at the screen.

“Mile high club member ship, one time only’

I shook my head and sent a sure back. With in two second he stood up and said something about going to lie down in the back. There was a bed in the back of the plane. I waited a good five minutes before slipping unnoticed.

“That took you a while” I slid the door closed and walked over to him.

“Well, I had to explain to trace why he couldn’t come” Justin looked at me I smiled at him and slipped my flip-flops off and climbed on top of him. I straddled his waist and his hands caressed my hips as I took off my tank top throwing it next to us. It was one of those built in bra tanks, so Justin looked surprised when my boobs bounced free.

‘You know the money you spend on the outfits at Victoria Secrets means you can wear them’ his hands slid up and felt up each boob. I was glad I was a little bigger then a hand full I loved watches his hands caress them all over.

 

“oh that’s what they are for, I thought they where to be taken off not put on, ill wear more clothes from now on” I smirked and he lifted his head to my nipple taking the right one in his mouth first then the left one.

 

I moaned and pulled on his curls softly. I pushed him back and slid down his body and un did his pants. I coaxed his member out of his bowered and slid my hands up and down it. I heard him growl. I leaned down and licked the pink tip.

‘shit” he cursed. I smiled and blew my warm breathed over his tip. I watched him shiver and his hips bucked.

“dre” his hands held onto my hair and I bobbed up and down his shaft.

‘shit, yeah, Drea’ he moaned and pulled my hair back encouraging my movements. I felt his balls tighten in my hand and I pulled away.

“fuck’ his eyes looked like he was in pain.

‘in me, now” he grabbed my hips forcefully and slid my shorts down with my panties in a quick motion. He placed me on my back griping my hips as we made sure he fit into my wetness. I groaned as he slowed him self.

‘I need to get you there baby’ I dung my nails into his back as he pushed himself harder.

“I need it now’ I growled at him and he licked his lips faster he went and my hips bucked with his. This was a good way to kill time on a flight. I smiled and pressed my lips to his.

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story