Author's Chapter Notes:

* feels the need to run away as people read this*

‘hey, dre, umm I have the tickets to the concert, uhm you blocked my number on your cell so im calling her work line… uh.. I have yours, call me if you want it’ Kristina played it for me again. The theory of a dead man concert was tonight. My heart raced, yes, I wanted to go, but I knew he had the tickets, and they where nose bleed oh my god perfect seats.

“I want my ticket” I said quietly to the machine, I know he cannot hear me Kristina yawned and told me to do the right thing. Well apparently, I do not know what the right thing is because I got in my car and drove to his dads work.

 

Big mistake his sister was in there. I saw his little eight-year-old sister bouncing around the office giving all the pets treats.

“Get back in your car” I said to my self, but no, I looked both ways and crossed the street.

The bell rang and let them know someone had come in. Alice saw me and dropped her treat bag.

 

“Andrea” the blond little girl ran to me squeezing me. I hugged her back. I mean after a year the families are attached what am I to do.

He stood there in his long white coat, a grey tight fitting shirt, and some dark jeans. His hair messy like usually, curly and blonder then I have seen. He looked good.

“What you expect dre, for him to get fat and depressed” my brain really needed to shut up now.

“Andrea?”

‘Hi’ I walked father in the store. I keep the counter between us as he walked closer.

‘dre, I’ve missed you, did Trevor tell you my birthday was In a few weeks, you have to come’ Alice rambled and Trevor smiled politely at me. Shit.

“al, go groom the cats’ Alice looked at me then at Trevor. She smiled and skipped off.

“she’s still cute’ he nodded and folded his arms over his well built chest and looked me over. I knew I should have changed. I had a low v neck tank top on and some jean Capri’s.

“you look good’

“Trev, I want my ticket’

‘dre’

“listen, I know that I do not really, well I mean you” I jumbled my thoughts as he walked around the desk and grabbed my hand. One of the older ladies with a cat has been staring at me for a while now. And the old man with his dog has been creeping me out since I walked in. I knew they where being nosy. don’t they know its not polite to stare.

“Let’s go into my office” he pulled me with him and waved to the woman with the cat, calling her Colleen.

 

He shut the door behind me and sat down on the chair. I stood by the door. Ready to bolt. He reached into the drawer and pulled out the tickets.

 

‘Dre, will you go with me’ he eyes my face. I bit my lip and held my breath.

“Trev, it’s not a good idea, I mean Justin would not approve”

“He’s not your father”

“Trevor, he’s my boyfriend’

‘yeah, and so was I, but apparently” I held up my hand.

“Don’t finish that” I bit my lip again and reached for my ticket. I mean I did pay for half so legal half was mine.

“Im sorry” I nodded.

“Look, im just going to trade mine in for two and get Rachel one’ I said and he sighed handing me his ticket.

“Take her, this is a good seat’

“Trev, they are like your favorite band”

“yeah, well there yours too, so go have fun, and don’t forget to tell them backstage’ I stared at him. Backstage, when what?

As if he could read my mind he chuckled.” I got us, well you backstage passes, I knew you would freak” he ran his hands threw his hair.

‘Trev, oh my god, wow’ I looked at the tickets. I mean what Justin did not know did not hurt I guess.

“Trev, meet me at the front gate at 7’ Trevor’s lips grinned in a big smile. I sighed and told him I had to get back to work. I cannot let the man miss his favorite band, plus he got us backstage. I can just go to a concert with a friend.

 

****

Drea was going to flip out on me when I told her I got her tickets to see theory of a dead man. I waited for her to come home. The concert started at eight but I had plans for her to meet the band before and I knew she would be in love with me; it was a reason why I wanted her to come home early. I loved going to shows with her, she was so in tune with it all. More then me, but she was a fan, I was just a bystander.

 

“Justin” she called coming into the house. I heard her set her stuff down and I smiled when she places a kiss o n my check.

“Hey baby” she walked to where I sat and I pulled her into my lap.

‘Dre’

‘Justin’ we said at the same time.

‘Go first” she said.

“Well, I know you’re a little mad at me for going home early but it’s because I wanted us to be here for the “she paused because her tan face went white.

“Breath, dre”

‘Justin, umm ‘she bit her lip.

‘Oh my god thanks you” she hugged me and kissed me hard. There was the response.

‘Your welcome, go get ready’ she hoped off my lap and I chuckled at her.

‘oh dre, what did you want to say” she stopped on the stairs and turned to look at me.

“Oh, um, I forgot” she shook her head and blew me a kiss before heading back up stairs.

****

I threw my closet behind me, like all my clothes where every where. What to wear. I felt like shit, Justin just did something I did not think would happen and then I have this ticket from Trevor. I threw that in the first drawer I saw.

‘dude the bomb explode in here” Rachel stepped threw the clothes. She saw that I had a hello kitty towel wrapped around my body and my hair was in a mess pined up wet.

“I have no idea what to wear” Rachel laughed at me.

‘Well it’s a rock show so, you want shoes that are good,” I told her sandals. I had three shoe racks full. She picked up my black ones that where an inch high platform.

“Okay shoes” then she picked out some dark shinny jeans. I sighed nodded.

‘Your shirt needs to show the girls so lets see’ she taped her finger to her chin going threw my club tops I had hanging up.

‘Nothing that makes them pop out” I saw her smile and her fingers went threw all the shirts. She smiled and handed me a small black fabric shirt. I smiled at her and shook my head.

“No way”

“Its rock and roll girl’ I sighed she was right. It was a black vest shirt. It had a razor back and the front was vest like and buttoned. It showed my lower half of my stomach. I sighed and got ready. I could not bring my self to tell her about Trevor.

 

*****

This was the best thing in my life. I meet all the boys in theory of a dead man. The lead singer Tyler Connolly was such a nice guy and hot. I cant believe I got to meet them. Justin said they where cool guys. He is so not a rocker. I loved him for trying. I danced around to them play wait for me.

 

Wait for me
Ever so patiently
No one else knows that feelings inside

I smiled as the song was slow and I felt Justin’s arms pull me closer to him.

“thank you’ I whispered. He kissed me softly. I smiled and kissed him back.

‘dre?’ my life was over. We pulled apart there stood Trevor. He had an unreadable look on his face.

 

Wait for me
Ever so patiently
Yea, you're everything
I've ever dreamed of having
And it's everything
I need from you
Just knowing that you
Wait for me

 

“I see’ Trevor looked at Justin who held me tightly. Trevor shook his head and walked away. I felt like I should run after him. But Justin pulled me back to him.

“I knew he got you tickets dre” I stepped back.

“what?’

“yeah, he called trace looking for you, told him about the tickets.”

“why didn’t you tell me”

“because I knew you wouldn’t hurt me” I licked my lips. I smiled at him.

‘I know” I pressed my lips to his. Im an awful person.

Chapter End Notes:

*well?'



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story