Author's Chapter Notes:

the dress andrea's dress

 

 

All I knew was that he got the tickets. What happened after he called Kristina’s was left to them. I wish that I did not feel like she was lying to me, but then again I lied to her, and I hurt her pretty bad. I propped my self up against the head bored and sighed. She was taking way too long in the bathroom.

Tonight was club night, I don’t know her and Rachel thought that it would be fun to have a party, was not completely sure why I was having a party at my house, but I never stopped them from doing what they wanted. I think it was just close friends nothing to crazy. I had my outfit picked out for me. It was a tight button up black shirt and some jeans form mine and trace’s clothing line. She made me un button the top three and she ran some hair stuff threw my hair, I think she likes me make me up. Now I just waited for her. She did not tell me what she was wearing or see it the day she got it. I waited impatiently.

“Drea, hurry the fuck up’ I looked at the clock on the night stand.

‘Justin, this is your house you can go down” she called from the bathroom. I could tell her was smiling. I could tell whatever she had on was going to kill me. I also knew that whatever she had on looked ten times better on the floor.

 

***

I sipped my beer waiting, there was a few people I knew from Rachel, and trace. Then Kristina and the girls from the salon where here. I stood next to the couch in the ‘club” my game room has been changed into what it would be like if I ran a stripper club threw my house. It was loud and lights here and there and they replaced my pool table with a stripper pole. When did I get that, and it should be in my bedroom.

I smiled to my self thinking about seeing drea on the pole, her and Rachel took classes one summer. I never got to see the fruits of that labor.

 

My breath hitched in my throat as she walked in. her legs got longer in the plain black heels. My eyes scanned up her body. She made her way over. She had a mini dress that was low cut and the body of the dress had lace over it. The sides of the dress where gone. It was short. I licked my lips.

‘hi baby” she pressed her body next to mine giving me a kiss.

‘you are so not wearing that later” she hit me playfully and told me to go get her a drink. I nodded and left her with trace.

***

I pretended to listen to trace ramble about how inappropriate my dress looked. I mean yeah the back was gone till the little lace covered my ass, but umm hello, all the people that where here, knew me. I rolled my eyes at Lisa. She still has not told him yes or no yet. I pray for the no.

 

I know I have not be honest with Justin about the ticket with Trevor, and I know that I freaked out with Jessica but I did not sleep with him. I smiled as he walked his way back to me and handed me the cup full of liquid.

 

I grabbed his hand and pulled him closer grinding my ass into him. His hips griped at my hips. We have been down here for almost two hours, I was way pasted needy, and Justin drank out his bar.

‘you look good baby’ his voice was husky in my ear. I smiled and super human by chirs brown and Keri Hillson played. He spun me around and held me close one arm on my back the on there held my hand as we danced.

‘im sorry” I blurted out. He looked at me his face made a question.

“for’ his voice was low and hummed in my ear.

‘Justin, he got me the tickets first, I went and told him I wanted to go, Trevor got me and him backstage, I was going to go with him…” Justin shook his head.

‘ you went with me, that’s all that I count” I smiled slightly at him.

‘okay’ we swayed to the music.

‘ I need you’ he whispered and I smiled. There was nothing I could really do now, at lest I told him.

 

*****

Her knees hit the bed and I laid her down softly. Andrea moaned into the kiss and I ran my fingers down her neck to her tie.

“this dress, kills me’ I growled.

‘me too’ she whispered and sat up. It came off in one long pull. She was naked under the little garment she called clothing. I silently thanked the maker of her dress.

My lips attacked her neck as her knees slid up my back. Her hands worked on my shirt and I don’t think I could stand with having my jeans on any longer.

Her hands ran threw my now sticky hair from the gel she had put in it. She pushed the unbuttoned shirt off my body. It was beyond the slow pace I wanted to go. I pushed her hands on the buttons of my jeans.

“eager?” she smiled and I stroked the inside of her thigh.

“how are we doing on for play tonight?’ I asked in her ear before nibbling on her ear lob she growled and slide the pants down. Her hand felt wonderful on my hard cock.

‘I vote a no’ she stroked me into her. I braced my self with and arm on her thigh and one behind her. Pushing deeper as I lifted her leg and threw it over my shoulder.

‘Justin please’ I reached down and thumbed her clit causing her to buck her hips.

“what baby?’

“harder’ she pushed on my back and I gave into her needs.

********

“fucking shit’ I whispered. Shit. I sunk to the bathroom floor. I stared at the pill box. There was no more. How could I have done this? Was I that stupid? Oh god.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story