Author's Chapter Notes:
so im so glad the site is back up... i almost died.. lol.. sorry this is so late.. ive just had a hetick week... found out some really bad new about a family member....so... i may not update soo soon.. but enjoy!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to come, you love New York” she smiles at me and throws another shirt for me in my bag.

“No, you love taking me to New York” she smirks. I had a few meetings and what not in New York, I was only going to be gone for five days, but I really did not want to leave her.

“listen I have like back to back appointments, and I distracted you and make you late, and maybe I will show up to work this week” she kissed me and went back to packing for me.

Ever since that day she left early she’s been acting different not a bad but this I love you mushy type of girl. I mean I don’t mind she’s been connected at the hip to me, and I admit if it was anyone else I would have minded but I like that she’s clingy. I know she is hiding something thought, but her new self-happiness was bubbling everywhere I could not ask her.

“Rachel can stay”

“Rachel is your personal assistant not mine” she shook her head and examined shoes. I watched from the doorframe and crossed my hands against my chest.

 

“So, I’ll have trace”

“Trace is lazy” I laughed a little, she was right.

“Are you trying to be alone?”

“As a matter of fact I am, going to throw some major orgies.” she bit her lip from laughing.

“You are so not funny”

‘Then stop laughing” she threw some shoes in a bag for me. A smile ive never noticed sat on her face. It was a free caring smile. Something has changed and I did not know what it was.

 

*********

I bit my nail as I waited for him to call me. Here I was pathetic little girl who waited by the phone for her boyfriend to call. I flipped threw the channels on TV again. You know how many girls gone wild DVDs there are. Oh well I do, let me tell you same stupid white blond bitch is on every one of them. I mean yeah he just left and I did not need him to call me every minute, but god my life was lame with out him.

Kristina and I had made shopping plans later today. I laughed I was too meet her in 10 hours. I had yet to sleep. Why hasn’t he called? Yet I can’t texted him because I don’t want to seem needy and I can’t call for same reason. Yeah, ive dialed but never hit sent and im sure there’s like 50 drafts in my inbox. But hey, he said he would call me. It was like 3am in New York he got there like 2 hours ago.

Beep. Beep.

My face light up like a fucking Christmas tree.” Hello”

‘Baby, im so sorry our flight had a long layover and I couldn’t get signal’ he says in one breath.

“Who is this” I bit my lip from laughing as he groaned.

“Your boyfriend”

“Oh my god, I have boyfriend” I sated dryly. I ran my hands threw my hair and yawned.

“Drea?”

‘Tin” I mocked him. He laughed a little.

“Baby, im sorry”

“Sure sure” I bit my lip. No laughing, it gives you away.

‘Andrea Chloe.”

“Justin Randall” I could tell him smiling now.

“Don’t be like that”

‘So, im thinking, I shall be on girls gone wild”

‘oh yeah?”

‘Don’t lick your lips Justin, you are a perv”

“How can, wow we need to get away from each other more”

“Please, you miss me”

‘You miss me more, your staying up late and watching porno ad’s on TV’ damn straight I was.

“Maybe if you would have called”

“Wow’ I bit my lip and he laughed. I missed him. Right now, we could be lying in a big bed in some fancy hotel that kissed his ass, we could have hard-core rough pillow ripping sex and they would clean it up after a few maids giggled and called me a whore.

“Where are my brother, and Rach?”

“In separate rooms”

“Sure sure”

“Will you stop saying that?”

“Sure, sure” I grinned and he growled.

“Any how, how’s new york”

‘loud and they should turn the lights off”

‘Why do you always tell me that, just tell me it’s wonderful’ he chuckles.

“So” I chewed on the bottom of my lip thinking of something witty, funny, and cute to say, but sleep was dripping on my eyes.

“So what are you wearing?”

“Your shirt” I said simple.

“Just my shirt’

‘Mhum” I heard his bed move and I felt my self shift.

“Take it off”

‘Justin”

“Andrea”

“Then you take off your boxers” he laughs and I hear him do it. Was he kidding me? Oh, lord.

“Do it Drea”

“Pushy” I set the phone on the bed and slip his shirt off sitting it next to me. I grabbed the phone and held it back to my ear. I could hear a faint TV on in the back.

 

“Are you watching porn?” he laughs and says no.

“Sure sure”

‘If you touch your self I will hang up’ his voice was stern and I laughed.

‘Yeah sure”

“Dre, im going to tell you that I miss you and im laying here wishing that you where on top of me and I could massage each of your breast”

“Justin”

“Then im going to tell you im picturing your hands around my cock stroking it”

“Are you fucking high,” I giggle; I guess im not use to this side of him. I usually laugh at people, who have phone sex, but this was hot and I was turned on.

‘Andrea, please” I heard him groan. I can picture him now lying above the sheets stroking him self in the slow motion he likes; I licked my lips and felt my hands travel down my flat stomach.

“Im going to tell you that I love you and I wish you could be here”

“I knew that”

“Where are your hands?”

‘On my stomach’

“No, move them, to your tits”

‘What?”

“Do it” he was firm this time and I did as instructed.

“Massage them like how I would” I flipped my phone on speaker and sat it on the nightstand. My hands moved over my breast doing everything he said, I moaned out for him, which caused him to growl. Apparently, I was never going to sleep.

****

My phone beeped with three missed calls and voice mails. I was late for meeting Kristina. After Justin and I had came for each other on the phone we passed out on the phone together. I sighed softly and checked the voice mails, Justin saying he’d call me later, Kristina saying she had to do a last minute thing with her boyfriend and Rachel…

“listen dre, trace knows, he found the box, I don’t know if he has said anything to Justin, babe you need to tell him, look I love you and ill stick up for you, any who I love you, call me”

 

Fuck my life!

 

*******

 

Last night was fun and my grin got bigger. It was hard to sit threw some fashion meeting when all I could think about was my girlfriend.

‘let go out tonight’ trace says to me as we pull up to the curb of the hotel. I groan, no I wanted to go call Andrea and beg her to come see me my last three days, im hopeless with out here.

‘Yeah, Justin, I know the perfect place’ Rachel says as we walk past paparazzi taking picture of me. I sighed. The smiled and grins on both of there faces would not go away if I said no. so I reluctantly agreed.

 

I had no idea what club this was, but I sat sipping a beer as trace that was newly single scooped out chicks with Rachel. She gave him a hoe count and he would go no way. I think I needed to be drunker then this.

 

‘Yo, boss” I hear Terrance a body guard of the clubs come over to me. He was a very big white man, who scared even my bodyguard mike. I nodded at him as he approached me.

“hey, Terrance, what’s up’ we shake hands and he comes in close.

“There’s some fine looking white girl who says she will do anything to come meet you” he licks his lips and nodded over to the VIPs rope. I could not really tell what girl he was seeing or talking about.

‘I have a girl man”

‘She says just a quick meeting, she will do anything” I nodded at the man and told him sure. I think it is the beer. By this time, trace and Rachel where laughing their asses off about something.

 

Terrance walks over and my smile just got bigger. She was insane. I took a swig of my beer before standing up and laughing along with trace.

“Oh my god, Justin Timberlake, im a huge fan”

“Andrea, you are insane’

“oh my god you know my name’ Andrea’s eyes got wider, she is crazy. I pulled her in a hug.

“So I hear you will do anything’ I whisper in her ear. God I loved this girl.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story