Author's Chapter Notes:
writeing is an outlit, it makes me not think... so you all will get spoiled, i have almost two more chapters done.. please let me know if the suck

“So I hear you will do anything’ his voice dripped with excitement and lust. I smiled and nodded my head in the crook of his neck. His arms wrapped protectively around me and lead me to the seat where he sat. Rachel waved and trace gave me a smile.

I sighed at my brother, but was drunk I assume and was looking for new tail. Rachel was so not helping him. I felt bad for him, Lisa turned down his proposal, how could you not want to marry trace? Oh that is right she is a crazy whore.

 

I came on a count of Rachel’s message I did and could not and well Kristina pushed me to come here. She ever paid for the plane ticket. I guess im just scared, it is not a big deal right.

****

My back pressed against the hard wall and I panted for air. Justin’s lips attacked my neck my jaw. I ran my fingers threw his hair and his teeth scraped over my collarbone. My legs arched up his back as he pulled us father into his room and slammed the door shit. I brushed his jacket off and it felt off his shoulders and down to the floor.

‘we can never have phone sex again,” I breathed in his ran running my hand down his neck as he moved us to the bed.

“Why?” he pulled back to look at me and I giggled at him running my hand down his check.

“Because, this is so much better” I pulled him closer as we feel to the bed. He pushed the skirt of my dress up my hips and placed kisses around my thighs. THis window was open and the heat from the New York night filled the room, you could hear the claming roars of cars. I whimpered as he pushed his hands up with the dress lifting it off my body and tossed it to the side of us. For a moment, I wished all of New York could see this, just so they would be jealous of me. My legs wrapped around his waist. His hands ran up my arms holding them above my head as he sucked on my bottom lip with his.

I rolled my hips to his and heard him growl and his tongue came out to play. I sighed into his touch. My hands ran down his chest and undid his pants pushing them down his hips.

I shivered as his fingers traced the tattoo on my hip before his fingers hooked on the top of the lace panties. He pulled them down my legs, they too feel where his pants where now. I thanked my self slightly as I wore a dress that did not need a bra. He licked his lips at my nakedness. I reached and un buttoned each of the buttons.

‘shh’ I stopped as he hovered over me. I felt his erection press into my thigh.

‘what” he looked at me and then a bump came from trace’s wall that was right next to ours.

“so?’ I questioned. I leaned up to kiss him when the giggling started.

“trace” we heard the female voice moan. Oh god, this would kill my buzz. Justin crocked an eyebrow.

‘wait” I say and the girl giggled again. that is when I busted up laughing and pressed my lips against Justin’s chest.

“your cousin is having sex with my brother’ I said wrinkling my nose.

‘shut up” he whispered and pressed his lips to mine. We felt a knock on the wall and I laughed, im sorry but I was rather amused.

“I need music,” he groans and slips his body away from me and turns on the TV in the room. He found one of those music channels and I shield back a laugh as his my love boomed threw the speakers.

‘cocky?’ he glared at me and changed it again. was not sure what it was, but I do not think any of his songs would play threw the speakers. The room next door’s bed squeaked loudly, I bit my lip, and Justin smiled.

‘hey it’s like live porn”

‘yeah, if you don’t think about who it is” he laughed and climbed back over me.

‘or we could, give them a show” I smacked his arm playfully before he slipped his boxers down his hip.

Justin placed an arm on each side of my head before licking his lips and teasing my wet entrance. I arched my hips into his and he slid himself into me.

“your right so much better” I grinned and kissed up his jaw as he pushed in harder. His hand ran up my thigh and pressed it away from his body. Justin’s left hand griped at my hip and I starched my nails down his back moaning out his name.

‘harder, baby, please” I let out leaning my head back and he gave into my wishes. My hands griped hard on his back and as hit, my g-spot I could not speak and my mouth felt dry. I arched my back into his thrust. He caught on to my need and pumped him self into me deeper. I do not think it was possible for someone to reach so deep in you. I cried out his named sending him with me.

Justin crashed next to me and I ran my fingers threw his hair.

“I love you,” he whispered and I smiled kissing him.

“I love you too” his hand stroked my face. We feel a sleep that way.

***

 

The room that connected to our and trace’s room was filled with awkwardness when I woke up. Rachel was bent over the table laying her head next to coffee and trace was looking anywhere but her. I stifled a laugh and sat next to my best friend.

“so, nice night huh Rach” she groaned and did not move.

“trace” he could not even look at me. I bit my lip as Justin walked in and looked at the two. I still had to talk to him about the box, but I was chicken. After last night, I was even more scared.

“trace?” I asked again, he looked away from the wall and over at me.

“hey, when did you get up” he walked over to the table and Rachel moved uncomfortable.

“well, I was up kind of late last night, we keep hearing bumps in the night, huh Justin’ he shook his head and took a sip of coffee. Bastard.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about love” he sat next to Rachel and looked at room service menu.

“oh right, I guess im just crazy” trace swallowed hard and said that Justin had an interview for something. There was a movie some people wanted him to be in I guess. I think I miss him touring. I sighed. I will talk to him later.

****

“dude, did Rachel say anything about the box,” I asked trace as we walked to the car. I wanted to ask Andrea about the box but I could not do it, I mean maybe it was Rachel’s. I sighed and shook trace.

‘dude, im sorry’ he said. His eyes filled with guilt and I just laughed.

“dude, listen, I wont say shit to Ryan, but what the fuck?” we stepped out of the elevator, it had yet to get crazy outside. some days I wish that I could be normal with my girl, with my friends, but then I see a fan and they smile or tell me that something I did inspired them and it all goes away. I do know that everyone would support me if this all got old and I left it all behind.

“look I don’t remember, I just know that, well” he blushes, his fucking face got flushed. I was a little grossed out, Rachel was cute, but she was like my damn sister.

 

“look, I really don’t want to know, leave details out, but talk to her sometimes before we get back to la, now on to the box.”

********

 

Rachel laid her head in my lap and I ran my fingers threw her hair.

“can we pretend trace isn’t your brother for a moment?”

“if we call him something else’

“like Jacob?” I giggled and nodded.

‘well, Jacob, was well oh god” her eyes got a familiar look in her eyes. I groaned but let her continue before I interjected at need to bash my head in.

“listen I get it, but talk to him, babe, he’s well the only brother I have, I love you and hell you are my family, but please, don’t make this awkward’ she nodded.

“now what do you know about the box?”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story