Author's Chapter Notes:

sorry i didnt post this sooner.. funerals are so not fun erals sorry if this is lame.. but at lest it clears some thing up...

 

 

and thanks to everyone who reads this.. i do it mearly for enjoyment.. but the more i see people read the more i want to wirte.. that gose for reviews

 

 

 

 

 

How do you tell someone you used an extra pre caution because you skipped on buying birth control? How do you tell your boyfriend, that you freaked out, and well took a plan b. why is this so hard. Justin stood in front of the mirror a towel loses on his hips and he brushed his teeth, we left tomorrow morning for la.

It was still steamy form the shower he took, I smelt the axe sop he used and my heart did flip-flops as I watched him get ready for bed. I picked at my fingers and sighed. His button shirt hung loosely around me, I had no bra just boy shorts on. It was still hot outside, but I turned the airway up.

“Baby’ he calls. I moved from my spot and walked to him. He smiled and I sighed sitting on the toilet seat.

‘Hum”

“Help “I smiled and took the razor he held out, I was always scared to shave his face, it a different Experian then shaving you legs. Justin grabbed my hips and placed me on the sink. I spread my legs so he could get closer to me.

‘Am I shaving it all, or trim?”

‘Do what you want baby”

“Then I see no reason to shave” I smile and places a kiss on his lips. His hands rested on my exposed thighs.

“Alright just a little trim, I look like a beast’

‘I like it” I ran my hands over his fuzzy face.

“I don’t” he smiled and I did as he asked. As he would say ow after I shaved off a little hear and there, it was not hard to just make it stubble. I finished and patted his face.

“Thanks” he rubbed his face against mine and I giggled and tried to move. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

‘Stop Justin” his cheek rubbed on my neck and it tickled. I pushed back on him a little.

“Justin, I um, can I talk to you” he let me sit up and I he held me close.

“I know you know’

“Know?”

“Look, Justin I took a plan b” his breathing stopped and his right arm went over his wet curls.

“You did what?”

“that day, I forgot to re order my birth control and I was scared, so I did what I could think of, it didn’t matter, because I only missed like two days, but I just didn’t” I paused as his eyes looked confused and he bit his lip.

‘You basically took an abortion pill?’

“No, Justin, it’s just to make sure it’s not that bad”

‘What’s so wrong with having a kid?’ was he for real? No way?

“Uh, everything?” his left arm moved to his side as he let go of me. I stiffened and went to touch his arm but he jerked away.

“Well then maybe you should keep on top of things” he got off the bed and slammed the bathroom door shut. Did he just say that to me? I flopped back on the bed and closed my eyes.

********

Okay, so maybe I am a little mad, maybe im a little ticked, but trace did warn me, but now I stood her looking like an ass. We both know that we cannot handle kids; this is all-new to us, was out and opens with our love, and im selfish, I cannot share her. I should have just said okay, but im an asshole.

I slipped on boxers and walked out, ill just say im sorry and hope we can get over this.

‘Andrea?’ I opened the door and she lay on the bed where I left her. My shirt was open on her and I saw the little black boy shorts on her hips, the shirt covered parts of her boobs. Her hands laid flat on her stomach and I groaned. I was no longer mad at her.

“Drea’ I moved closer, her breathing was even, and she feels a sleep. Damn. I lay next to her and stocked her bicep.

‘look, Drea, you probably cant hear me, but im sorry, I over reacted and I just, I love you, and I wish that we could just stop being so stupid all the time, and just be simple’ I went to move when he hand touched mine.

“love isn’t simple, it’s hard, and we work at it’ her eyes where still closed. I watched her chest rise and fall as she moved closer to me.

 

‘Im sorry’

“please, im sorry, I won’t keep things from you as long as you are honest with me’ I nodded and pulled her close and kissed her check.

“You look good in my clothes”

She yawned and cuddled up closer to me.” Thanks”

*********

Rachel and I laid out in the sun. it has been a week since New York, today was fourth of July and it was the hottest day in California. I untied the straps to my top and watched as Justin and trace moved shit around. Rachel and trace had yet to talk about that night, and she wont tell me anything other then it was amazing.

It be weird for them to hook up, but I mean well I guess not. Its not like we are keeping it in the family. I watched Rachel the other night when we all watched movies and she started at trace, like he was the most amazing guy in the world. It was cute. Her deserver’s happiness, so dose Trace that was my plan.

Justin and I talked more like we use to, I think we just let everything get in the way before our friendship. I was beyond in love with him. He stood there with black bored shorts on and flip flops and some plan white shirt. His sunglasses feel from his face as he bent down. My heart skipped a beat.

Did I mention to you it was hot as hell out here? I and Rachel had a spray mist thing on us, oh and it is on 11am. I think I woke up at eight and it was 103 outside. Crazy.

I watched as Rachel eyed trace, I peered at Justin threw the top of my sunglasses. I could see that sweat from standing out in the sun run down his neck as him and trace light the bbq pit. Tonight should be fun.

****

She has been teasing me all night with her side-glances and the way she got on to her raft in the pool, god she was going to be the death of me. I licked my lips and tried to pay attention to what trace and Marty had to say, but I watched Drea walk past and go make her self an new drink.

Rachel sat in her pool chair just watching trace. He has been a pussy and now Ryan flew out for a weekend, trace is being more pussy. There is no way to else to say it.

‘alright, I need a new beer” I pushed trace and walked into my house. Andrea was reaching for something and her plan black boy short bottoms slid up her ass, causing me to growl inward. I bit my lip, sat the beer quietly on the counter, and pressed my self to her back. She gasped at the contracts and I reached for the plate she was looking for.

‘Don’t move’ I command moving the plate to the side. She freezes and giggled at my orders. I press my hands to her hips. In addition, my thumb hitches in the sides.

‘Justin, we have like guest outside, plus’ I cut her off by licking the shell of her ear and she moans.

‘Place both hands flat against the counter’ she dose as I say and I dip my hand to feel the moist from her arousal and from the pool. Her breath hitched in her throat and I kiss down her neck.

Pepper’s bring me along played softly outside and I licked at the nape of her neck. I looked out past me, there was no one around. I slipped my finger around her smooth skin and she groaned.

‘Justin” she whispered and I ran my other hand down and cupped her ass.

“No talking’ she giggled and I bit softly as the back of her neck causing her to moan. I let go of her ass and slipped my shorts down before pulling hers down.

‘Justin” my hand hit her bare ass and she moaned.

“If you talk they will hear us” she nodded and looked back at me, I pressed my lips to hers before entering her from behind in one swift move meant. I rocked my hips into her slowly, she whimpered and I could feel her wanting to breathe out harder but my lips came to her jaw and she kissed me again. My hands pulled at her ponytail pushing her closer to me.

I don’t know if it was the fact all our friends and family sat outside or the fact it was hot and that little plan black bikini has set my groin on fire since 11;30am this morning that caused me to fuck her in the kitchen but the noise she is making made it worth whatever reason it was. I moved a hand and thumbed at her clit. She sucked my bottom lip threw her teeth as she shook.

‘Cum quick for me baby’ I hit a spot she licked and it did her in. I pumped my self in a few times before kissing her swollen lips and pulling out.

“I now have to go for a swim’ she smirked and pulled the shorts. I smacked her ass as she walked away. She smiled and gave me a kiss before we walked hand and hand back to the back yard.

***

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story