Author's Chapter Notes:
here is real chapter 3

I am officially insane. It has moment in my life when I think; wow, you are really truly insane. Today was the after math of my insanity. Here I stood in the middle of my living room that was trashed. I groaned thank the lord it was Sunday. I had kicked all animals out. Expect lily that I carried around in my arms. She was tinny and I feed her milk on my table. Thank gosh trace was not around he would yell at me.

Trevor was coming around noon to help me clean up. I had about fifteen minutes. I loved Trevor, but it was more like a friend love, it was a different way I felt with Justin, yet me and Justin would never work. That is why we are as we are.

“hey Drea’ I smile as Trevor walks into the house. He never knocks he just opens the door, he has a key, and I tend to lose mine.

“Hey” I press my lips to him and run my hands down his arms. He had those pick me up with one arm and hold me there while he fucks me on the counter kind of arms. He worked out more then anyone I knew, yet he would eat and eat anything.

“So did you have fun last night?’ I asked as lily meowed from the table. I set her on the floor and she runs to Trevor. Trevor nods. You know someday I just look at him and I feel so bad, for being with Justin the way I am. Like today as he holds my kitten and talks baby talk to it. Like when he places his hand so n my hips. I still feel goose bumps.

“I wish I could have stayed later’ Trevor sat lily on the couch and he walked to me wrapping his arms around me. He picks me up and sits my on the counter. I wrap my legs around his waist.

“its cool, I had fun, I missed you though’ I captured his lips against mine. My hands roamed his back for the hem of his shirt. His skin was warm form being out in the sun as I took his black shirt off and threw it behind him. I loved going to the beach with him, his back and 12 packs was orgasmic. I ran my hands down his tan skin.

His hands pulled at my shorts I lifted my hips as he UN dressed me in one swoop. I ran my hands down my chest.

‘did someone miss me” I ran my fingers down the outlines of his hard cock threw his shorts. He licked my collarbone and I moaned. I undid his top button and slid my hands down. My hands snuck into his boxers and stoked his hard cock. He was slightly smaller then Justin, he only made it up with thickness. Still the same I was a very lucky gal. He kissed my neck as I picked up my motions.

“Fuck Andrea’ with arm around my back he picked me up holding me to him as his slide out of his boxers.

‘Is that what you’re going to do?’ I smiled against his chest as he slides in to me pressing me back against the counter. I had to remind my self to clean the kitchen.

“Trevor” I screamed and dug my nails into his back and he slammed into me. I heard my cats meow. Oh well.

‘What you want?’ he smiled and pressed his lips anywhere but mine.

‘you, harder now” I demand and ran my hands up his neck and pressed his lips to mine. He moaned into my mouth as I sucked on his tongue. I felt my walls start to crumble.

“Fuck” he slowed his pace before grinning at me and pulled out I whined before he slammed him self into me, being my walls down around him. Yes was so cleaning the kitchen.

 

*******

I backed away form her door. She needs to learn to shut it, more often. To say I was hurt was an understatement. I knew her and Trevor had sex, but I pictured her not enjoying it. In addition, that was not her faking it. I jogged back to my car and headed back to my place. To take a cold shower and think.

 

My Girlfriend's a dick magnet My Girlfriend's gotta have it’

I laughed at her ring tone.

“hey”

“hey, next time you stop the house don’t park where I can see you”

“next time close your front door’ I could see her jaw drop and I’m sure if I was there she would slug me.

“ whatever, pervert” I chuckle and turn on my tv.

“can I come over?” she asks in her I’m sorry let me make it up to you voice.

“well, I guess’

‘if you don’t want me over Justin, just let me know”

‘I don’t want you to come over” I smile.

“whatever, I’m coming over any way, I’ll be there in five” she hangs up the phone as I laugh.

She looks amazing, her hair was all curly and she had on a short black halter dress, with flip flops on her feet. She smiled at me and slipped her sunglasses in her purse.

“is trace here’ she smiled and ran her hand down my arm. I wanted to be mad at her, but I had no reason to when she touched me.

“He’s out back with Lisa” she frowned and made a face. Lisa was traces new fling.

‘I hate her’ she said and walked into my kitchen.

‘she hates you to’ I smile and set my remote on the counter. She’s looking for something. She is bent over looking in the cabinet. Her ass is up and if I look right I can see that she wore nothing under the dress. She did this on purpose. Her ring tone was true. I felt my dick twitch at the sight of her. This was bad.

“Justin’ she says and I press my self against her. My hands felt up her hip.

“how long has she been here”

‘about fifteen minutes” she nods and turns facing me. I should have shaved in the shower. She touched my face and kisses my lips. Yup this was bad.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story