His arm draped over my side as I stroked his hair. I giggled when he let out a moan here and there.

‘Baby” I kissed his forehead. He ran his hand down my back. I poked him again.

“Justin’ his blue eyes meet mine and I smiled at him.

“Morning’ he yawned and pulled my tighter against him.

“can I paint?’ he closed his eyes again and ran his hands down to my ass. Not paying attention.

“Justin” I shook him a little, as he cupped my ass.

“What’ his eyes opened again. I laughed in his chest.

“Can I redecorate with Rachel in her room?”

‘Why doesn’t she ask” he kissed my neck. I pulled a little on his hair. I miss when it was longer and curly. I pressed my lips to him holding him there with my hand his hand ran up my sides.

“Because she’s lame, so can we?’ he kissed me again and nodded. I rolled away and got out of bed,

‘Now?” he groaned and lay back on the bed. The covers reviled his chest and I sighed.

“Time is a waiting”

‘Take the black card” I stopped on my spot from the closet. Did he just say card?

‘What?’

‘Your not paying for it, take the card,” he said licking his lips at me and braced himself on his elbow.

I really have never asked Justin for money, I hate his money, the devil gives him that money, so when he told me to take the black card I thought of ways to refuse, but then I nodded, ill just forget it.

***

‘I think we should do like a deep purple” Rachel nodded and slipped threw paint chips. First was paint then we would go to bed bath and beyond for everything else.

‘Like this one” she picked up a deep maroon purple it was deep. I smiled as we handed it to the guy at the paint station.

“Drea?” shit, I bit my lip and turned around to the voice. Great.

“Hi Trevor” my heart stopped when I saw it. She stood next to him some blond Greek goddess.

“how are you’ his hand was wrapped around hers like he did when he held mine. He looked good today, he had on cargo shorts and a plain white shirt, and she matched him. I made you want to puke.

“Im, good. You” Rachel turned and held the two-gallon paint cans.

‘Good, your Rachel right’ he nodded to her and she smiles.

“yeah, who is she’ I giggle inward and Rachel hands me a can. The blond moves a strand of hair out of her face and hold out her hand.

“Nikki’ she spoke. I shook her hand and smiled.

“Well we got to get to shopping” I smiled at Trevor as we hurried away. It was good he got over me right.

 

***

“I cant believe he slipped the card in your wallet” Rachel would not stop laughing as got out of the car with all our goodies. I was going to hurt him so bad.

‘Justin Randall Timberlake” I yelled in the house. Rachel laughed harder. He was going to pay for this, I so hated using the card, I mean I didn’t even want to but no Rachel made me do it.

“Justin” I screamed again. He rushed from down stairs; he stopped at the third one down when he saw my face. I laughed as horror feel upon his face.

‘Baby, look” he didn’t move, trace entered the house and instantly laughed at what he saw.

‘Justin, I don’t want your money, next time I say no, just ugh listen” I flicked the card to him and walked away. Maybe that was harsh, but my mind was still on Trevor and that blond bimbo. I was over him right?



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story