Author's Chapter Notes:
just a little sumt i wrote.. i feel dirty today :)

Laundry is so domestic it makes me sick.. Like are you for real? I sighed again for one more time. Justin has more then enough clothes, but he’s got theses jeans he will never get rid of . Yeah Mr. Most stylish man of the year has 300 pairs of jeans but has like three favorites he wears all the time.

I threw some of my clothes in the washer and started it. My mom use to say never wash your underwear with a boys it make you pregnant. Sure, that meant if you are doing anything that makes you have to wash your underwear with a man, shame on you.

I fouled Justin’s shirts before I felt a hand slap my ass. I jumped and turned my head. Justin’s lips came in contacted with me. I sighed and dropped the shirt. His hands stroked the exposed part of my hip.

“Justin, when did …’ he cut me off with his lips and lifted me on to the washer.

“We can’t do this here,” I breathed as he rubbed small circles on my bear thighs. Thank got for shorts. His efforts to get me naked in the laundry room was no effort at all, I was only in a sports bra and shorts.

“Yeah we can” his voice was demanding as I lifted my hips for him to slide of my shorts and bikini bottoms. I felt the cold washer on my as and groaned as I adjusted to the sensation.

His hand slide to my mound and ran his hand over it cupping it. I side into his touch as his lips attacked my neck. I reached for his basketball shorts my legs wrapped around his pushing them down with my feet.

“I need you’ he moaned in to my ear before biting the lobe. I slide down and gave him a back view holding on to the washer as he entered my wetness from behind.

This was need and passiveness sex. He pushed my back down before sliding into me deeper. I screamed out his name as he hand found my clit. Whatever happened when he played basketball that made him want it hard and rough like this was getting a thank you card.

His lips sucked on the hollow of my neck before I felt his teeth bite the skin. “Oh god” I moaned a tighter my grip.

“You like that baby” he grins and all I can do is moan ash his hands hold me tighter and he slams into my hard. I do not think I can breath anymore, this is amazing.

‘cum for me baby” he grunts and I push back on him causing him to growl. His hand comes in contacted with my ass. Oh, no he did not. I moan with the sting and he slows his pace teasing me.

‘Fuck, Justin”

“Pretty sure that’s what im doing baby” smug bastard. He pumps into me hard before hitting the spot causing my body to shiver and melt into him. He follows in response.

We stay like this for a little bit before he pulls away. I turn around to see him holding my shorts and bikini bottoms. I smile and thank him slipping them back on.

“Did you lose a bet?” I asked smiling carrying the laundry basket threw the kitchen before I dropped it seeing trace and Marty sitting there. Justin starts laughing. My heart dropped.

“He won one” Marty says slapping Justin on the back.

‘You guys are … Justin… “I couldn’t form words. He really just let his friend and my bother listen to us have sex, and I was 95% sure the saw most of it.

“I can’t believe I sat here for this” trace groans. I throw a pair of Justin’s socks at his face.

“Your and asshole, and you’re an ass hole, and Justin, your cut off, I can’t believe you” I walked as fast as I could to our room slamming the door shut. I was angry. How could he do that to me?

***

I sank into the chair. I cant believe just won 300 bucks for having sex with my girlfriend. Whatever caused this bet was stupid. Thought I cant think when It comes to Andrea. She was pissed. She had every right to be. Trace and Marty left and I sat here sulking. That was till Rachel got here and started yelling at me.

“How could you embarrass her like that?” she had screamed. I hung my head down low and let out a sigh. I just needed to find a way for her to understand my feelings, and that im sorry. This was the stupidest bet I have ever taken.

*********



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story