Author's Chapter Notes:

so there will be more to this... i just felt the need to get this one out first before i went to work..... enjoy...

 

thank you guys for readign and to the people who review.. you guys are awesome...

Sleeping without Justin is possible the hardest thing I have ever done. I looked at the clock it was 2am.I sighed, Rachel left to go back to here room, after she yelled at Justin. I cannot believe how stupid he was. It is really just the most idiotic thing he has done in a long time. The sex was amazing, but I cannot believe his two friends watch it, and one was my brother how can trace even agree to this. I rolled over once again. This wont do. I threw the covers back and searched my way threw the dark room and opened one of the bedroom doors. I turn on the censor light to the hallway.

‘Aww” my heart broke. Justin lay propped against the wall across the door from the bedroom. He looked like his neck would be hurting in the morning. Servers him right jerk.

‘Justin” I bent down to his level and shook him. He stirred lightly moving his neck. He looked at me and sat up.

“babe, what are you doing awake?’

“Apparently I can’t sleep without you” I smile. I offer my hand and he takes it.

‘Im sorry”

‘Im still mad, I just can’t sleep alone” we get under the covers and his arms automatically wrap around my waist. I sigh and fall right to sleep.

**********

He was not there when I woke up, instead was a note. That read get ready in casual clothes, I have making up to do. I nodded to no one in particular, showered, and slipped on a low cut top and jean shorts and black wedge sandals.

 

Justin stood at the bottom of the stairs in tan cargo shorts and a black shirt that was fitted to him perfectly. He made me lick my lips. Wait I was mad. Right Drea stays mad.

 

‘I don’t enjoy surprises’ I smirked and it was sad as his face fell.

“im joking, let get on the road’ Justin grabbed his keys and I waved by to Rachel who didn’t look suspicious at all.

 

 

******

We drove for what seemed like hours. Okay like 30 minutes tops but he would not talk, and I flipped threw the ipod in the truck and I realized that he had to keep quite with out blowing it.

“Justin’ I whined. He licked his lips and did not move his eyes from the road. I knew by now we were some where on the out skirts of los angels. IF I did not know him so well, I would think he would be taking me out here to kill me, chop me in pieces and spread me out against the Nevada and California border.

Great Andrea, no more horror movies for you. I sighed and looked out the tinted window. I saw the ocean out his side and smiled.

 

‘Justin” I placed my hand on his thigh.

‘Dre, stop” he turned his blinker on and waited for coming traffic. I smiled and moved my hand further up his thigh. He turned and my hand slide further.

 

‘Andrea Chloe’

‘Justin Randall” I grinned and he looked flustered. I win. I silently did a victory dance in my head and he groaned when my fingers came in contacted with his sudden arousal.

“look, Drea, I have something planed, your distracting me here, and we will never make it to what I have set up for you if you keep doing this to me” he took a breath and I dropped my hand.

‘Alright” I sat back in my seat and closed my eyes.

 

‘All right babe’ he sounded calmer and I opened my eyes to a beach house. It was the second one in a row. I heard the waves crashing and the hot breeze blew when he opened my door.

 

“you bought me a house?’ he chuckled.

“No” I hoped out of the truck and took his open hand. We walked up the walk and he opened the door with a key. When did he get keys to a…

‘Oh wow” I stopped dead in my tracks. I was scared to enter it was beautiful and im not even in the house.

‘Drea?’ he held his hand out for mine again.

“Where?” Justin smiled and gave me a tour of the two-bedroom beach house. The living room had all big French windows, you could see out to the ocean, and the master bedroom was the same. My heart dropped when he handed me a key.

‘It’s ours’ I dropped the little silver in my hand and looked at him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips to mine. His arms encircled my waist.

‘Ours?” I said into his lips. He nodded and moved us to the couch.

‘Andrea, I have been in love with you for years, I know that our relationship has been crazy, and sometimes we do stupid shit…’ he paused as I let out a laugh. I apologized and he smiled.

‘but, with every breath I take, I fall for you, with every beat of my heart I cant simply live with out you, I can no longer have you not be mine’ I let out a sob as he dropped to his knee.

‘Justin?’ he held up a hand. In addition, slipped a hand into his pocket.

‘Drea, I know that we have yet had the perfect boy and girl relationship, but’ he paused and pulled out a long black box. I eyed it as he opened it to a charm bracelet.

“Im just asking you to promise me, to start us out on a good note, and maybe some day this…” he pointed to a tiny diamond ring charm on the bracelet and I let out a breath I didn’t know I was holding. “ would be on your finger’ he unhooked the bracelet and slipped it on my left wrist. It had different charms on it, the ring, a margarita glass, music notes, and a star. I have seen the most beautiful charm bracelet.

“I love you Andrea, I don’t think I could love anyone else.” I fell into his arms. This felt right.

Chapter End Notes:
cute?


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story