‘Tell me about the bet?’ she asks as she pulls away from me. I sigh; I was hoping all this would make up for it. Guess not.

“Baby, it was stupid’ she nods in agreement.

“Tell me’

“Look’

“Or I can go home” she pursed her lips and stood up. I grabbed her wrist.

“Please just, don’t” she sighs and sits back down.

‘So, I and the guys where just shooting hops talking shit, till Marty asked about our sex life’ she signals for me to go ahead.

“So I threw the ball at him and told him to shut the fuck up, well I guess trace made some remark on how he hears us, I told them to shut the fuck up.’

 

 

‘How did the bet on fucking me come?’

“Well”

“Short version Justin” she seemed annoyed.

“Alright, Marty said that he bet that you wouldn’t just have sex with, me any where, and I laughed and told them about Fourth of July, trace said yeah right, and well I proved it and won 300 bucks”

‘that is the lamest stupidest, ugh, I can’t even be mad at you are more” I try not to grin as she just starts to laugh. She pushes me.

“if you ever do something like that you dick, I will personally kill you, damned what your fans think’ I chuckled and kissed her check.

 

‘Sorry” she nodded and wrapped her arms around me.

‘So how did you find this place?’

“secrets are never to be reviled’ she huffed and I pulled tighter on her.

 

“Im hungry’

‘Its stocked” he pulls back and searches my face,

‘Mr. Timberlake, I do believe you have had this planed before’ I smile and slap her ass.

*****

I watched the waves from the big glass window as Justin did dishes, from our dinner. The sun was fading into a nice shade of amber and purple.

 

‘Its pretty’ I smiled as I felt his arms wrap around my waist, his scruffy chin rests on the exposed skin of my shoulder.

“So did you have Rachel pack me shit to wear, or shall I go naked?’ he smiles against my skin and his hand roams my backside. I groan and feel his body push me up against the cold glass.

Justin ran his hands up my sides and spread my arms flat up on the window. He placed a kiss on hallow of my ear and I groaned when he freed a hand and slid them down and undid my jeans. His fingers brushed the martial down my hips. ‘naughty” I smiled as he pressed his hand roughly no my bare ass. His hands slipped up my shirt and threw it off my body. He rested his hands on my black bra. I sighed as his hands caressed my boobs.

“Justin’ I moaned out. His tongue licked the side of my neck and I groaned and pushed my ass into his crouch.

‘Everyone can see you’ He growls and I feel the wetness of my core drip. Im not going to lie its sort of hot.

‘Dose that turns you on’ I could not move as a free hand ran down my stomach and spread my legs apart and rested on my thigh. I could imagine if someone walked by what they would see, but I have yet to see any human life since we got here.

‘Andrea’ his hand left a sting on my thigh and I sighed into his touch as he bit on my ear lobe.

“Hum’ I moan and close my eyes rolling my head back to him. He un hocks my bra and leaves me standing there naked. His body leaves me ‘stays there don’t move’ he orders, his voice was raspy with desire and I could not leave if I wanted to with out my knees giving away.

 

Justin pressed his naked body against mine. ”you undresses?’ he mouth is placed open down my back and his hands rest on my ass.

“Justin?’ he says nothing but runs his hand down my front. Justin slides a finger into me and my hips buck at his touch.

‘You have to stay very still and don’t move’ I moan and he pulls my hip to him. His hard shaft goes along my slit from the back before with out warning he pushes into me and I scream.

His hips slowly hit my backside before pushing into harder. My palms lay flat on the window pain and I move my head down to watch as his finger flicks of my clit and I moan.

‘keep your eyes straight out to the ocean Drea, watch’ his voice demands and I moan keeping my eyes out watching the sky fade to black.

“harder” I scream and he complies and slams harder. I scream again. I watched as some guy ran past the window with a dog. I smirked as Justin moaned my name causing the guy to look over.

‘too bad its dark you cant see in here’ Justin whispers and I look back at him. Justin smiles and I lean back kissing him as I feel my walls tighten and I scream again as my knees give out form pleasure. Justin wraps him self around me and we stay still till I feel him go limp.

‘You are a bad liar’ I tell him turning around. He smirks and whips the corner of his mouth.

‘you just gave that guy free porn” I smack his chest before walking away. Justin chased after me.

 

My naked body lay in the cotton sheet’s next to him and I smile at him. The charm bracelet shined in the candle light. The past 5 hours of lovemaking has made me sleepy, I cannot believe this house is ours, in our name. I felt so grown up. I smile at the charms.

‘Babe’ he flutters his eyes open.

“I love you” he smiles and kisses my temple.

‘I love you more then you know Andrea” I smile and drift off to sleep.

******

‘So, we can stay a few more days, or we can go home’ I smile at her as she brings me breakfast.

‘I have no clothes Justin” she sits next to me and I laugh at her wrapped in a bath towel.

‘So then I guess, we can go home’

‘Justin , I love you , but I think hiding out is not going to do anything , but make my vagina sore’ I laugh and kiss her.

“well, we will be back, Rachel is planning your birthday herE’

‘Oh yeah’ she bites the strawberry on her plate.

‘oh yeah” I kiss her and smile.

*****

‘so, that has to be the most sappiest thing I have heard him do’ Rachel says sitting on our bed.

‘whatever” I press my lips together and sigh.

‘I think im getting fat”

“Prego”

“fuck you my friend’ I flip Rachel off and sigh again.

‘sure sure” we sat going threw my clothes and I could not find anything to wear.

‘I think water Wight is gay when your on your rag” she cringes when I say rag.

“Ill just wear this” I slipped on a pair of Justin’s basket ball shorts and laid next to Rachel. Justin and trace had something to do at some office for a night club he wanted to start doing, so I was left with Rachel. I missed hanging out with her but I missed him more.

‘so how is trace?’

‘he is your Brother’

“no, like have you two talked/’ she shook her head and flipped to find a movie. That was my next plan, to hook them up officially.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story