Author's Chapter Notes:
im sorry im sorry im sorry.... are people still with me? oh god im a horrid person... i promise i will find more time to write.. and i have some more things done on each of my other stories.. stay with me please

I stretched and my white tee rose exposing my tan hip. Justin licked his lips. I smiled adjusted my ponytail and started the treadmill. Justin smiled and his eyes viewed on my chest.

 

‘It’s called working out here’ I grab the ipod dock remote and pressed play.

‘you got me love struck, love struck” rang threw the room speakers and the beat made the bass boom. I started moving my feet to the speed on the incline of the treadmill.

“What is this?’ Justin asks before starting his treadmill.

‘The boys who replace the real boy bands’ the pop vibe beat moved threw the speakers and Justin raised an eyebrow. He grabbed my remote and changed the song.

 

‘What?’

“no, you can’t listen to that’ I keep my pace and turned to look at him.

‘Why not?’

“Because, you just can’t” he gave the remote a light toss and I sighed in defeat.

‘Fine, no replacement nsync bands’

“Good’ he smirked and changed his speed higher then mine.

 

**********

 

“oh god’ I flopped on the floor of our bedroom. We just raced on the treadmills increasing speed pushing each other limits. I felt like I might puke and well Justin was still able to walk.

‘Don’t try and race me’ he pumped his arms in victory and I tried to kick him as he walked by, he laughed.

‘I hate you; you are no longer my bffer’

‘Bffer?’ he laughed and

“Yes, best friend for life” I yawned and closed my eyes.

 

I heard him rustle around and I leaned my head back to watch him undress upside down. Ever felt like your heart would rip out of your chest? I do. God damn was he the most amazing good looking man.

‘Did you just moan’ I open my eyes to see him standing over me in boxers. Did I moan aloud? Shit.

‘Uh, no?’ I stated simply and closed my eyes. Justin chuckled before grabbing my arms and started to drag me to the bathroom.

‘What the fuck! Stop it, Justin ‘I screamed. My back hit the cold tiles and he let me go. I jumped up and glared at him. He beat me to the door pressing my body against it, locking it behind me. I Tried not to take in the view but when god hands you a perfect picture you have to look.

“Damn’ I whispered and he smirked. Cocky bastard.

‘Like what you see?’

Yes.

‘No’ his hands slid up my shirt. I bit the inside of my check.

“Are you sure” his lips locked on the side of my neck as his smooth hands ran over my sports bra.

‘Yes’ I gulped as the pads of his finger tips felt around the bottom of my bra. Fire ran threw my body to my core and I pressed my thighs together.

‘His hands dropped to the side and he walked away. I sighed and melted to the floor. Justin grinned and dropped his boxers before starting the shower.

“You can join me if you want’

********

 

“it’s my birthday, hahaha’ I moved my hips to my own song as I made breakfast. I hated when other people made me pancakes and Justin well, he can make pasta and that is it.

 

‘Morning baby” Justin pressed himself to me and smacked my ass. I giggled and kissed him. His hands roamed my back.

‘God people eat here’ I turned around and smacked trace in the face with pancake batter.

‘Morning birthday princess” trace laughed whipping the batter off his face. I nodded. Im still mad at him for letting Justin take the bet, ive come to realizes Justin only dose stupid shit when he’s around. I laughed a little.

‘So you guys still doing the tradition?’ trace said with a mouthful of pancakes.

‘Attractive and yes’ Rachel smiled at me. Then looked back to her gaze on trace. They made me sick. I mean either get together or get the hell over it.

“What tradition?”

“The one where we go to a sex toy store” Justin coughed a little on his coffee.

“You okay, there baby?”

“Um, yeah, you’re doing what?”

 

“Okay, since Justin was not around for our 18th I guess we should tell him” I said and Rachel laughed a little.

“We go to your local porn shop, and said best friend aka Rachel will buy me something, we have been doing this since we turned 18.” I sounded official as I talked and Justin just stared at me. Kind of like he had no idea, I had a nice size box full of “toys”.

“While we do that you the boys will go to the beach house and finish setting things up” Rachel stood up and washer her plate and told me to meet her at her car in 15 minutes.

 

Justin followed me to our room and I laughed when he cornered me in the closet. He licked his lips and flashed me a Justin Timberlake- god gift to you- smile.

‘What” I asked innocently. Again with the smile. I sighed and bent down and out of his arms.

 

“Alright I will show you, but under protest” he nodded and I got on my knees and pulled out my trunk that held yearbooks and choir costumes and all my teenager stuff.

“This is my box,” I heaved out a medium sized pink makeup bag looking box. I motioned for Justin to sit on the floor as I opened the clasp.

 

“That one is from my 18th,” I pointed to a blue vibrator and his eyes widened to my opened sex toys, handcuffs, and a whole lot that made his cheeks turn a slight pink color.

 

“What’s this for?” he held out a small box that had penis shot glasses in it.

“That was 21, we took shots,” I said like it was no big deal and he looked scared.

“You still love me right?” he licked his lips again.

“Even more” I planted a kiss on his lips.

“Can I bring this with us?” he asked as I stood up. I let out a giggle and turned to him shocked.

“You may pick, but not the whole box” I grind. I quickly changed and hurried out the door. He mumbled something and I laughed.

 

***********

“So, I really don’t want to know anymore” Rachel said as we walked down the isles at Treasurer Island. Name is a little lame, but its fun.

‘why, because it’s your cousin?”

“Uh, duh” I smiled as she scanned over items and I laughed when she picked up male items.

 

‘How about a plug?”

“For me or him’ Rachel’s face cringed and I laughed loudly as she put it back on the self.

“This isn’t working, let’s just move to lingerie.”

 

“Okay”

Rachel picked out a blue lacy baby doll and some cute see through blue panties and I smiled as the thoughts to drive Justin crazy came.

*****

 

Im not one for big birthday parties, I hate them. I mean im turning 25, why the need for anything more? My dress was short and strapless with purple lace over it, I had a “birthday girl” tiara in my hair, there was just close friends, and so many presents, I think everyone is giving me like two. I felt spoiled and I was not use to this. I sipped on my “big girl” drink, which had vodka and some other flavors of vodka in it. I felt the need to just vomit after two drinks. I would dump it out, but I was afraid that it would be a poison violation.

“Hey” his voice my heart shakes. It caused my drink to spill over the balcony.

“Who invited you?”

“Um, Kristina, told me about it, I just wanted to give you this” I turned and faced him and sighed, his black shirt was tight against his muscles and the vein in his neck was showing because he was nervous being here, I sighed and took the envelope he had.

“Well, did Justin see you?” Trevor shook his head.

‘im just coming to give you this, and then im leaving” my mouth made an oh sound and I sighed and opened the pink envelope. There was to plane tickets in it.

“What is this?”

“Remember how you said when we together you wanted to go to cabo?” my eyes widened and I read the tickets. Cabo san Lucas Mexico was one the tickets.

 

“Well, they came yesterday, I figured you and Justin could go” I smiled and wrapped my arms around Trevor giving him a hug. He did not hug back.

“Thank you so much” I pulled away.

“Don’t mention it” he waved good-bye.

 

I sighed and turned to find Justin behind me. I jumped and all he did was frown and scowl.

“Look, he gave me a present, im sorry” Justin grabbed the tickets and eyed the two of them

“So you two are going on a trip?”

“No, dumbass, you and I are” his mood lightened a little.

“Justin it’s my birthday, not fighting” he smiled and captured my lips with his in a possive kiss. I leaned onto him more my hands gripping at the little hair he had on his head.

 

“Can we get this over with, I have an idea” I smirked at him and told him only a few more hours. He let out a whimper and smiled for the rest of the party.

 

********

He laid in the dark room and there was only a few flickers of those no flame candles around the room. I was scared I would burn the place down so I had a few of them flameless ones around. I checked my self out in the mirror. The halter stings to the baby doll where tied loosely around my neck, no need to go all out. I felt my self-start to get shaky; I mean this is Justin im talking about here.

I heard if this is not love by Jennifer Hudson blast down stairs and I looked down my bare feet and took in a deep breath.

 

“Hi” I smiled before flickering the bathroom light off. Justin’s eyes caned my body and then he got on his knees on the bed and I stepped closer.

“You look, wow” he reached out for my waist and pulled me on to the bed.

 

“Thanks?” his lips pressed to mine. My breath hitched im my throat and I felt my body light on fire as his hands felt my body.

 

“So, I didn’t give you your gift yet” Justin whispered against my lips and I smiled.

“Please not a dick in a box, baby you gave me that for Christmas” I giggled and he found no amusement in it. He shook his head as I laughed harder.

“Sorry” I clasped a hand over my mouth and claimed my self-down. Justin eyed me and reached behind me.

“Now I feel stupid handing you this” he handed me a tinny blue tiffany box.

“See, you did get me…” he put his hand over my mouth and shoved the box in my hand. I licked his palm and he let go. ”Gross”

“I’ve licked worse” he laughed and I opened the box and let out a gasp. There was a pink diamond charm in the shape of a heart.

‘jus, it’s so pretty” I kissed him and sat the box on the nightstand. I would put the charm on it tomorrow. I straddled Justin and did not waste anytime stripping him.

 

Justin’s hands griped my hips before ripping the boy shorts off of me. I tease my wet entrance with his cock as he growled. I pulled away and smirked at him. My hands stroked him up and down. I felt a little of my wetness had dripped on to him.

 

“Andrea please’ he moaned and I smiled before kissing his tip.

“Please what” I sat back on my knees and looked at him. I do not know if this was the alcohol that keeps me from doing him right now, or if I like to see him squirm. Maybe it is both.

‘Get up here” he demanded and I crawled up his body before planting a kiss on his lips and slipping his cock inside of me. I groaned and rocked my hips slowly on his. Justin placed his hands on my ass slapping it lightly with each thrust.

“Justin” I moaned and he braced his knee on the side of me before flipping us over and continued to pound into me harder. My walls tightened and I felt them milking him. He smiled and did a final thrust.

I felt Justin leave my body, and I couldn’t see him but I felt him knck something over and curse, I heard him open something and shut it. That when I felt the fluffy cold melt around my wrist. It licked on the bed post, same with my left.

“Justin?” no answer. I knew what they where but oh lord. I felt something cold run down my body. Oh god. The cold leather slapped the inside of my thigh. It stung but I felt my core get wet.

“Justin, what” his lips crashed on mine.

‘no talking” he addressed me. It was strong and assertive. That made the pit of my belly burn. Oh, assertive Justin got brownie points. The leather strap to the other thigh, a little harder this time. I jumped.

‘so, all your toys are open, so0 you have used them?” he asked and I nod. Another light hit.

“Like this one” I heard a click and the light sounds of a vibration. My hips bucked in anticipation.

“No” the strap hit my hip and I waited. Justin slide the toy against my wet lips and to my bundle of nerves. I moaned out ward and I heard him let out a groan. I felt his lips lick the inside of my thigh. I could feel my juices wetting the spot I was at. He bite the inside of my thigh before his tongue licked my flow. I moved my hips but his hands held me down. Justin lapped up my juice.

“I need you,” I whimpered.

“oh good” Justin keep the vibrator on my click as his plugged into me hard a few more time before sending me screaming his name. Justin followed before smirking. Now that is one hell of a dick in a box.

 

 


Incomplete
pinkheartstars is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 6 members. Members who liked Unfaithfull also liked 544 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story