I jumped feet first into the luke warm water. Justin’s pool was better then mine. It was always heated. Jessica watched on her lounge chair. Apparently being a bad actress she likes to surpise people. Thank god I heard the front door open and peal away from Justin in time. Justin stood by his gril with trace at his right and a beer in his hand. It was party time at the oasis. I felt like puking every time Jessica called him baby, or babe. God he had a name.

 

Sure me and Jessica got along if you call never talking unless needed to and fighting over Justin was our favorite game to play. Sure I let her think she has won, but I get to spend the night more then she dose, I know where Justin’s real bedroom was. I laugh at the poor girl. Now she was sipping her drink like a baby. Two women I could not stand Lisa Connors and Jessica Biel surrounded me. I think this is god’s way of laughing at me. I swam and sat on my pink intertube that I had here at all times. It was like 5 o’clock and I swear to you it was like 190000 degrees outside. The sun had yet to set. I just wish the stars would come and take some of the heat away.

‘Yo, Drea” I hear trace call. I look in his direction. He held Lisa’s hand and they walked this way. I sighed and splashed my way making Jessica let me know I splashed her. I hop out.

“Nut face” I smile coming up with a new nickname for my brother. Lisa did not think it was funny I can tell by the oh my god how rude look her face while trace fights the urged to push me back in the pool.

I felt Justin’s eyes on me. I smiled over at him. Yes, he watched as I walked over to where I sat my towel. Trace was in toe so I could not tease him as I walked.

‘go to the store with Lisa for me” I look at him as I dry my body slowly making sure Justin watched.

‘Are you insane?’ I ask him and point at my self, I am wet and in a bathing suite. Lisa looks like she might die.

‘No, I’m buzzed, do it “I flip him off. I groan and tell him I am driving and then let Lisa know to meet me at my car. I groaned and headed inside Justin’s house. I was in search of a shirt.

I stepped inside Justin’s real bedroom. See he had the one where I was in all the time and he had decorated just for him, then there was the one at the end of the hall that Jessica thought was theirs. Oh how wrong she was.

‘you are getting everything wet” I smile at his voice.

“maybe you and punish me later” I call from the closet and looked for a shirt.

‘what are you doing’ Justin spoke leaning against the door frame.

“I need a new shirt” I smile and pick out a plane black shirt slipping it over my body. It ended mid thigh.

“she’s seen me in that one” he nods to the shirt.

“well, tell her that I stole it” I brush past him slowly before running my hands down his arms. He shivered at my touch.

“she’s staying here tonight” I roll my eyes.

“What you do with your life Justin, is only my business outside theses doors. Inside them, I don’t feel the need to know.” I turn and face him he walked to me and I press my body to him. I know he felt my wet top threw the shirt and on to his bare chest. I smiled when he took off his shirt and Jessica asked him why he had a red mark on his side. He said he fell playing ball. I laughed and he punched me in the arm when she went back inside.

Justin was about to kiss me when I pulled away. I said ill be back and off I went to the store.

 

Lisa likes fruit flavored vodka, wow. There was something I always wanted to know. I rolled my eyes and she picked out sky watermelon vodka. She would be sorry. Trace and Justin wanted tequila. that’s my boys. I’m sure they will be smoking tonight. I was not driving home tonight. Jessica would be leaving. I had a plan to piss her off. Justin would not kick me out of his house.

 

 

Jessica has been bitching ever since me and trace got out the weed. I assume some where later tonight she would be pretty pissed and leave. I still had Andrea.

‘you guys are grown men” I hear her complain. Really I know how old I am, I do not need a mother. I hear andrea yell threw the house. I smile.

“hey, bitches” she holds patron in her hands and shot glasses in the other. Jessica dose not do well with tequila. I think Lisa said something about vodka, it be fruit Jessica could handle that.

I watched andrea she sat up on the counter laughing at trace. They where bickering about something. I stood her next to Jessica who complained of not feeling so well. She saw Drea take a short with us, and wanted one too. Now with her third shot in drea danced in the winner circle.

“jay, baby’ Jessica said grabbing my hand. I smiled at her tearing my eyes away from Andrea.

‘yeah’ jess stood up and kissed me I tasted the patron on her lips. Jessica’s arms warped around my neck as we deepened the kiss. I felt something wet hit the back of my neck. I pulled my self away. Andrea had thrown a lime at me and now laughed un controllably.

“dude” I stare at her. trace had disappeared with lisa and she sat alone on the counter.

“let’s go to bed Justin” Jessica ran her hand down my arm. I looked at her and then back at andrea.

‘are you staying here tonight?’ she ignores me and sip is on her orange juice and patron.

‘why is she staying here?” Jessica asked looking at andrea.

‘because she is drunken jess’

“im fine really, ill lock up when I leave’ she hoped off the counter and downed her drink

‘drea” I told Jessica to meet me up stairs. Jessica thought for a second before kissing me and heading up to my second bedroom. I grabbed Andrea’s purse as she put her crap in it.

“it’s a 30 minute drive from here to your house’ she slugs my shoulder and I drop her purse.

“well you have a visitor’

“im not asking her to leave, she’s trashed more then you are’ which was true, Jessica looked like she may throw up. Drea looked like she was sleepy, and beautiful.

‘well its me or her’ she laughed. I groaned and rubbed my eyes, I was too drunk for this.

‘then I guess I pick her huh’ andrea nods and grabs her cell. I watch as she walks out of the house and slams the door loudly. She will be back.

“jess?’ I walk in the room I only had for when Jessica sleeps over, there was something about the fact that drea only knew where my real room was and jess didn’t that turned me on. I smiled as I saw her passed out. She looked so cute. I stripped down and got in next to her. I cannot believe I just let my best friend leave drunk.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story