I love my job; I work as a massage therapist. I also work on aromatherapy and I do nails at the salon too. My best girl friend runs touch a salon in los angles. I do everything from backs to faces, and I fill in here and there for nails. Im like co manger. The pay is great since Kristina has everyone in the world walking threw here.

I sat at the front desk, I had no massage today, and I had some nail appointments later on today. The phone in here rang like a million times a day. That is when he walked in sunglasses over his hung over eyes. I rolled mine. Screw him.

“Hey’ he smiles.

‘I’m at work, do you need something?’

‘Can’t you take a break?’ he pulled the sunglasses off and sat them on the counter. I hate Justin Timberlake. I despise a man that stood in front of me. That was still the hang over talking, ask me in about and hour when I have had lunch.

‘yeah, but I don’t want to throw up on your face”

‘Dre”

“Tin” I could not help but give him a smirk. I loved messing with him. It was sort of a highlight.

“Where is Tina, she will tell you to go on break with me?”

“no, we are busy’ he looks around, Tina sat on a style chair and talked to gabby a hair stylist. There where only three of us, it was money after all.

‘Oooo, doing a special on ghost’ I threw my pin at him.

“Hey Tina” he yells at her. God if she was not like my best friend, and huge fan of Justin’s I would be fired.

‘hey sweetie” she smiles and waves as she walks over. I shake my head at Justin who is just laughing.

“I hate you’

“How can you hate this man’ Kristina says hugging Justin he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. She was about 5 foot 3 inches, and petite. She always was dyeing her hair and today it was magenta and curly.

‘Easy” I shrug and write in the red book. It was our book of notes to the workers. We wrote notes or doodled.

‘think you can spare her for a little” Kristina looks at me as I shake my head no. she lets me go. I think I will quite when I get back.

 

‘Where do you want to go?”

“away, from you’ I grumbled and walked to my car. I was going to go to Denny’s and get me a grand slam. Best hang over food in the world next to Justin’s grandmothers cooking.

 

‘Denny’s it is,” he says getting into my car. Did I mention I hate this man?

************

I sat a crossed from her; she ate her scrambled eggs with each bite of pancake. That was gross. She has been doing that since, as she was six. Its pancake, layer of scrambled eggs and then loads of syrup then next pancake and so on. I sat here with French toast. Nothing on my plate touched, it was rule.

‘You have a problem’ she say full of food. I chuckle as her as I eat.

“What’s that’ I swallow.

“You are insane” she shoves more in her mouth. Her hair was pined back so she did not get it messy; she wore a simple pink tank top and black Capri’s. She looked sexy.

‘it’s how I roll” she try’s not to laugh.

‘Want to go to dinner later?’

‘not really, I have plans with my boyfriend” she finishes her last bite. I sigh apparently this was not going to be so easy.

*****

‘Don’t touch the fucking radio” I slap his hand as he try’s and changes my lil’ Wayne off. He laughs as I hit him hard.

‘Listen Drea, can we talk?’

“You seem to be doing that a lot” I step on the break not looking at him.

“Look, you don’t want to be exclusive, you don’t want that to hurt our friendship, so I date, you have been with Trevor for what a year now, this is not working” was he really pulling this on me now.

‘Justin, please, I think im more upset because I was drunk’

“Then why are you being so mean”

‘Because I can be’ I smirk. So maybe he was right, but I was not about to let him know. I pull into my work and park next gabby’s car. Justin turns in his seat and touched my hand on the keys.

‘Look, maybe we need to think about this shit”

‘this is not just shit to me Justin I have told you that, and the only reason I started dating Trevor was because of you’ I state as he presses his lips to mine. THank god all windows are tinted because when I pulled in Trevor’s truck sat on the other side of the lot. I pulled away.

‘You know kisses don’t fix this.’ I got out of my car. My heart dropped as I saw Trevor standing next to my window.

‘Hey’ I smile. He hugs me. Okay so far good. Justin opens his door before slamming it. Not paying attention to Trevor as he walks away.

‘Hi’ he kisses my forehead. Tonight I was going to have a lot of explain to do.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story