I groaned and put my head in my hands as I sat drinking my third beer. I was beyond in love with Andrea I have been since I was 13 and she was 10 and she kissed me because I saved her off the play swing. It was not till her 21st birthday that we started having sex. She was always scared that trace would beat the shit out of me or her parents would interfere too much. It had been an off and on for about 4 and half years like this.

I felt my cell vibrate against the table. It was she.

“Drea?”

‘is trace with you” she sniffled. I heard a car zoom by her.

‘No, he took Lisa out to dinner”

‘Damn it’ she sounded like she had been crying.

‘What’s wrong?’ I ask

“Can you come get me?” I told her yes and I was off to pick her up at some stake house Trevor took her too.

 

My heart broke seeing her sitting on the curb of the parking lot. I pulled into a spot and ran to her.

“Andrea’ she stood and hugged me. Her eyes where red and mascara stained her cheek.

‘What happened?”

‘Trevor, he made me pick, I can’t pick’ she sobbed on my shirt. I grabbed her purse and went to turn away and grab her hand when Trevor came out yelling.

‘I knew it” he walked to andrea.

‘Leave me alone,” she says. I grab her hand and tell her to go to the car. I look back at the man who just made a girl cry, I wanted to kill him.

“Listen man, I don’t know what happened, but give her some time” that is when he pushed me.

“Are you really going to go there?” that is when his fist came in contacted with my face.

 

*****

“ I am so sorry’ I was histerical, I drove Justin to the emergency room too get his eye check out. I cant beleive this, I am a horrible person.

‘please, just take me home”

‘no we need to get your eye’

‘just take me home” Justin yells. I make a u turn and head back to his house. We sat in silence the whole way.

 

I sit with my legs crossed on the bed. Justin let me barrow a shirt. He was in the shower. I don’t know how I can tell him that Trevor does not want me to be around him anymore, or how he accused me of cheating and how I told im I was not picking and he told me to get the fuck out of his sight. I feel bad I ruined his life, and Justin’s.

Justin came out with a pair of boxers on his hips. His eye was bruising pretty well; I still wish I could have checked it out at the hospital.

“So’ he says throwing a towel in the hamper. I will do his laundry tomorrow.

“Well, where to start”

‘From the begin to the end’ he sat on the bed facing me. I picked at the sheets.

‘well, after you left, trevor was there, he did not see you kiss me, but he told me he need to talk at dinner, so I left work early as you can tell , and well, he told me” I paused, his face showed no emotion.

“Go on’

‘that I was not aloud to see you, and that if I wanted to be with him I would respect that, and I said you where my best friend, he told me I can have a best friend and a boyfriend, and I said that he was full of it, and basically he said to get the fuck out of his life”

‘basically huh” I broke down and started to cry. Justin moved closer and I laid my head in his lap.

“We will figure this out”

‘im so sorry Justin I did not know he would have hit you”

‘Let’s not worry about it now’ Justin played with my hair.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story