“pancakes” she smiled. She was smiling that was good, my eye hurt like hell. I saw lily on the table. She must have slipped out of bed earlier and gone and gotten the animals.

‘babe, get lily off my table” Andrea rolled her eyes and slipped lily on her arm as the small kitten ran up her arm and on her shoulder. The kitten hoped off and on the counter before getting down on the floor.

‘oh Jessica is here, she is in your office’ my eye widen. Shit ,shit , shit.

“did you say anything’ I asked as I took a bite of the pancakes in front of me.

“oh yeah, while I poured coffee I was like Justin wants to break up with you to be with me’ I roll my eyes. We had deiced that we would just stop this bull and are together; I called Jessica last night to have her come over. I hated life at this point I had Andrea ready for us, yet I had to go hurt someone.

“nice”

‘your welcome, your eye looks better’ she lied. I looked at it earlier I think its broken. I kissed her check and told her id be back.

 

“jess?’ I opened the door. She stood there in front of me in heals, just heals. I was fucked from this moment on.

“hey, oh my god” she rushed to me and looked at my right eye. I wanted to push her away but I was afraid to touch her.

‘im fine’ she kissed me. I placed my hands on her hips and pushed her back a little.

“Jessica, I think we need to talk’

****

 

Jessica had been yelling for about and hour when trace walked in. shit. I smiled at him. At least it was not out of the normal for me to be here making breakfast. It was how ever to see my dogs and the cats running out back.

‘what happened?’ he says sitting down.

‘Trevor and I broke up, and well, me and Justin are umm’ trace eyed me and I fidgeted. I hated telling trace anything, he never took news how you wanted him to.

“are umm?’

‘going to be together’ trace went to talk when Jessica’s yelling got closer.

‘you honestly want to leave me for her’ she points to me. I would love to beat the shit out of her right now. Justin looked like he wanted to strangle her. He keep his hands in his pockets.

“why don’t you leave jess’ he spoke, his voice was ragged. I remember when he was made at Camron before they split his voice was the same tone. I hated that it came to be like this.

“whatever Justin” she stormed out of the house and slammed the door shut. I was going to puke, I could not take this anymore.

Justin sighed and looked over at me and trace. that’s when I thought I could take this. His face, he took a punch for me. He has always been there for me. I have always been his second wind. Why was the so hard before?



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story