“I can see your halo, you are my saving grace’ she sings. I smile as I see her dancing around the room. Trace did not beat the crap out of me after we told him everything, he more told me that he thought he would never see the day. Me either. Now I sat on the bed we would share. It has always been our room in my mind, that’s why I never could tell Jessica. Jessica was beyond mad and it has been a week. Trevor has yet to be heard from.

Lily sat at the corner of our four post bed. Andrea got all her stuff moved in a few days ago. My cousin Rachel and drea’s and trace’s little sister Whitney where coming to visit in an hour trace went to get them. Rachel and Andrea should never be allowed alone together. They did damaged. Whitney followed them around like a puppy. Whitney had just turned 21 and now was ready to party. My life was about to get very chaotic.

 

‘so, me and Rachel where thinking about having a party here, since I no longer have my house” she says sitting next to me.

 

‘you mean your telling me you guys are throwing a party to warn me” she giggles and moves closer to me. She crawled on top of me and put a knee on either side of my legs. I took in the view. Her tank top was low enough I saw the valley between her boobs and as she places a hand at each of my sides, I looked behind her to see the curve of her back. She was amazing, I was in love.

“I love you Drea’ she giggles and kisses me.

‘I love you to tin’ it was nice to just breath and say it, it felt better. My hands feel to her sides and pushed her closer to me. She pulled back and places lily on the floor.

‘You are so strange, babe she’s a kitten, she does not know any of this’

‘I don’t care’ she lifts her thank top off and throws her tank top next to her. I groan as I see she had no bra on. She smiles and runs her newly manicured finger up my leg. I followed her lead and threw my shirt next to hers. Waking up to, she was one thing, ive done that before, but this all the time was everything.

She crawls to her knees and me sitting up as she places my hands on her thighs. I smile and feel my way up her skirt. Nothing. I grin as I brush a finger at her opening. She moans and leaning as she moved me out of my basketball shorts. Her hands roam my boxers snaking her way into them. I twitch as her fingers touch the head of my cock.

 

“DRE!” I groan as I hear Rachel yell. Fuck my life right now. She sits up I slide my finger down her slit.

“Justin your cousin will walk in here” I pump my index in and out of her. She sits back and I move over her adding another finger. Her hands grip the sheets.

 

“Andrea, I swear I will walk in there” I hear Rachel yell. I locked the door she cannot get in. I smile and Andrea pushes me on my back. Her lips attached to mine as I slip my boxers down. She climbs on top I feel the heat from her pussy over my cock.

“Justin, stop fucking my best friend” I laugh as Drea moves and slides me in her. I push my self up and moan as I hold onto Andrea’s hips.

“I need you” she whispers before licking my ear lobe. I push in deeper causing her to moan louder. I head Rachel groan and yell she hates us.

“What you need baby” I push in deeper and hold her there. She bucks her hips I push her down so she cannot move.

“Justin please” I grin as I look at her. She was beautiful even with her skirt still on. I push her back on the rest of the bed and put her legs around my shoulders. Her hands are at my waist. I lick her outer lip before she takes my tongue in her mouth. God I love this women.

“say it baby” I coax her. She reaches with one hand and slides it between us.

“I need your cock, please” I hear he beg and I slide in harder. I feel her tighten around me.

‘not yet wait” she moves her hand and grips the sheet. I slow my self down before she comes to fast. Shit i hear her breathe out. I feel my self tighten as I slam into her faster. I smile as I feel myself soften in her. I grin as she runs her hands threw my hair.

“your cousin is going to kill us”

 

************

 

“so, is this all over, you guys pretending not to be together?’ Rachel asked me as we lay out. My sister was off with trace falling in love with Lisa. I hated her. Did I mention that. Lisa Connors and I hated each other for one reason and one reason only, trace. I was his sister, I was his best friend next to Justin and I hated her because she smelled like a two cent whore. She hated me because I was hotter then her and my brother valued my option to a point.

“yea’ I sigh as I watch him pick whitney up and throw her into the pool. Whitney was cute she looked like trace and my mom said she had at lest a date every night, she did well in school and she had a nice ass. She was lucky. I kicked kids asses everyday and I had to beg trace to ask Justin to take me to prom.

 

“thank god” I laugh at Rachel. I missed her, I wish she would take Justin’s offer and be his second personal assistant. Then I could sit here everyday and pick on Justin and attack Lisa.

 

“me and Rachel are going to go get stuff” I said kissing Justin before walking out the door.

Me and Rachel walk into the mini mart. We laughed as we picked out soda, beer, and hard liquor. We would forget Lisa’s fruit vodka. That girl got on my nerves. And if she calls Whitney sis one more time I may kill her.

“Andrea” I look up as I smack into Trevor. Shit.

“hi” Rachel watches from the side.

“how are you”

“im fine” Rachel walks over. She looks over trevor and smiles before telling me we need to go.

“look I know you hate me, but will you have dinner with me tomorrow” Trevor asked. I nod and tell him ill call him.

 

“please don’t tell Justin” I say as we get into my car. Lord I am stupid. Never the less he was owed an explanation.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story