“im in love with a stripper” I hear Andrea yell threw the house. Her and Rachel have been playing the song over and over again. They where sober last time I checked. Trace threw something at Andrea as she uses Rachel as a pole. It was funny. Whitney was out with Lisa shopping, I knew how Andrea felt about it, and if you mentioned anything she would go on about it for an hour.

 

“she can pop it and lock it”

“oh my god” I hear Andrea yell. I sat laughing at them on the couch. Andrea runs to her ipod and puts on pop lock and drop it. Trace throws something at her.

 

Drea’s phone beeped, I looked over and it said one new texted from trev. Funny. I look at the phone.

“ I guess your not coming, whatever dre, I don’t need this shit”

“coming where” I texted back. She was going to go meet Trevor? I watched her as her and Rachel dance trying to do the heal kick.

To lunch with me, obviously I was never important to you” that is when she sits next to me. I kiss her and hand her the phone.

“Justin, listen, I was going to go but I just I couldn’t do it” she explains, so she didn’t go so why I am I mad?

“when where you going to tell me?”

“later, I just did not want to fight” she says and moves closer to me.

“im not fighting” I wrap my arms around her. We were in this together, I hope.

****************

 

Me and Rachel sat on the guest bed we where eating pop corn and playing truth and dare. I have not spent a moment with my sister, Lisa is now taking her to dinner with her and trace. Whitney was stupid. And I wanted to yell at Lisa. Then beat her face in.

‘so truth or dare” Rachel says sticking pop corn in her mouth.

“truth” she rolls her eyes.

“you are so boring”

“fine dare”

“ I dare you to go, flash Justin” I throw popcorn at her.

“ooh scary, I do that all the time”

‘just do it” I roll my eyes, this was too easy, did she plan on me coming back because I doubt Justin will let me come back. I leave the guest room and walk to the kitchen.

“Justin” I yell. I hear him say in kitchen. I run in and lift my shirt up and that’s when I hear three voices.

“babe, id like you to meet some friends of mine” I push my shirt down and see two guys I have never meet before. Fuck my life. that’s when Rachel comes out laughing her ass off.

“I umm, have to go beat the crap out of Rachel” I ran out of the kitchen and past Rachel after slugging her in the arm. Oh my god. I hate her.

 

Rachel walks in still laughing but rubbing her arm.

“did you know?”

“yeah” she says between laughs.

“I hate you” I think I will go die now.

*****

“hey she’s a crazy bitch, but I like the way she fucks me”

“hey” I smile she plays with my phone too much. After last night she had been embarrassed. Lets just say mark and Chad where very pleased.

‘Justin”

“where’s Andrea?”

“Don’t panic Justin, but where in the hospital.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story