Story Notes:
i had posted this a bit earlyer.. but i was no longer happy with it.. so this is what i am happy with...
Author's Chapter Notes:

i kinda reworte everything i had... i noticed some miskates i had in the last time... this is what i needed to redo... sorry... i still went with some of the orignal stuff, it jsut makes more sence.

The sounds of laughter rang threw out the house as melody opened the garage door. Someone seemed to be having fun too much she thought to her self. She rounded the kitchen and went in search of the man behind the laugh. He sat at the desk of their office with his feet propped up on the desk. He had an amused look upon his face she looked at him and he moved his head to peer into the play pin. Melody shook her head at her husband and picked up their One year old; who had a cookie mess in their hands that then deiced it was mom’s cookie and put her hands on Melody’s shirt.

“Lena, did daddy give u a cookie?” Melody carried the child out of the office to a bathroom. The toddler nodded. Melody sat Lena on top of the counter and ran her hands threw the water. Lena seemed to rather play and splash the water all over melody. A giggle came from the doorframe.

“OH really Justin, you gave this child a cookie and she smashed it into her hands, she doesn’t eat cookies she plays with them”

Justin looked at his wife of 3 years, her hair was perfectly up and her clothes were now wet but she was only in sweats and a tank top, coming from what have been a workout with Nicole. This women gave him a child after everything they have gone threw and had to face it is a wonder why they have not failed at life its self. Lena jean Timberlake was the next girl of his life; no one could ask for a better baby.

It had been almost two years since their lives almost feel a part. Losing a child was not the greatest thing, but everyday got better. Lena was always to know about her twin.

“Well she wanted it and daddy gives his princess everything she wants you should know that” he said with a smirk and helped Lena wash her hands. Melody bit her lip, saying what she had to say would be bad in front of a child.

“So who was on the phone?” melody asked as she carried Lena out of the bathroom. Lena made faces at her dad. Justin laughed.

“My mom and john” john was Justin’s little brother. He was not so little anymore.

‘Well he’s going off to collage next month, and they where having a big end of the summer part for him’

“That’s nice’ she smiled as Justin followed her upstairs.

‘So I was thinking we could go?” Justin said heading her off at the top of the stairs.

‘Are you asking me if we can go see your family?” Justin nodded.

“Justin you don’t need permission, I would not mind, lets go” Justin smiled and kissed his wife. Lena whined. Justin kissed Lena’s forehead before taking her form melody.

“I don’t know how one and half years will do on a plane, but this should be fun’ Justin laughed as he set Lena in her crib. She stood up and watched her parents. Melody took a book off her shelf as Justin gathered her pajamas. She loved bedtime. She had both parents at the same time.

“Mommy’ the little girl said. Lena reached up and moved her hands. Melody picked up her up and sat down on the chair with her.

“Tory” Lena said pointing to the book. Melody smiled and nodded. Parenthood was fun. Melody smiled at the words malina heaven painted on the wall. Sometimes it was hard to look at Lena and realize her sister would never get to smile like that, and some days melody busted with happiness. Justin took Lena and placed her on her feet. She hated pajamas but the fought with her every night to put them on, after a while she would giggle and give in. tonight she wanted her story. She slipped her feet in the pajamas and waddled to melody.

 

 

“night princess’ melody and Justin closed the door. It was eight thirty and melody was heading to bed. She felt old for 26. Justin wrapped his arms around his wife and kissed her.

‘so want to put me to bed” melody smiled against his lips. He licked her bottom lip and picked her up at her knees.

“Justin” she giggled. He pushed their bedroom door open. Setting melody carefuly on the bed he worked his hands up her shirt pulling it off of her.

“Wait, turn off the two way” melody said reaching for the baby monitor on the nightstand. The last they needed was her repeating, What she heard. She already repeated words trace was teaching her.

‘melody she’s two, she cant really say oh my god Justin don’t stop” melody hit Justin’s shoulder.

“she’s not two yet, and yeah, yeah she can, her godfather has taught her how to say me like big butts, don’t laugh Justin, it’s not funny’ Justin chuckled against her skin.

“You are impossible” melody struggled to get up. Justin pined her down.

‘You are beautiful mami” melody ran her hands around Justin’s back. She kissed him as they shed each other’s clothes. Melody inched her way to the head of the bed ad Justin left trails of kisses over her body. Justin smiled at her and her legs wrapped around his waist. She arched her back as he slowed his way inside her.

‘MOMMMMMmmmmmy” melody sighed. Lena screams did not need a baby monitor. Melody sighed against Justin as he pulled out. She grabbed his shirt and headed out to her baby. Parenting was fun right?



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story