Author's Chapter Notes:
im stupid.. here is chapter 2

Lena sat on the privet jet in her car seat coloring on paper. Melody smiled as she took only the two favorite colors, pink and purple, because the other colors where tupid. More art for the fridge, this one was for nana. Lena made coloring pages and demanded that they take some of her very best with them to show nana. This little girl was almost two and made demands.

‘Hey ladies’ Justin said sitting next to Lena. Justin watched as melody sat a crossed from their daughter.

‘Da” the girl shoved her pin crayon at Justin.

“Ready to fly” Lena nodded. Justin gave a nodded to Kenny the pilot and told Lena that they had to put coloring away until uncle Kenny said they could.

 

Melody has now learned flying with a toddler is like a religious experience everyone needs one. Turbulence did nothing but make her scream. Melody laughed as Justin tried to distract her, but it was not work. It was not tell however, they had pulled out her favorite book about ponies and read to her that she fell a sleep.

Justin slid into the seat next to melody. She laced her fingers with his.

“So my mom mentioned to me , that there’s a girl group out there, that she wants to sign” melody nodded. They have both put their careers on hold and have gone into the management, melody dose more hands on, but Justin felt the need after signing esmee. That he wanted to be in charge of other people music, produce more, and spend time with his family.

‘That’s nice” she yawned and leaned closer to Justin. Justin kissed her forehead.

‘so, my mom wants to throw a little pre birthday for Lena”

“Her birthday is a month away”

“She will have two I guess”

‘And no Oprah I don’t spoil my child’ melody mocked.

“Hey she asked, I can lie to Oprah”

‘and burn in hell, she has that power” Justin chuckled. Justin and melody had gone on Oprah when Lena was one, some promotion and stuff for melody’s solo cd. They where like tom and Katie who didn’t show their baby and everyone thought tom ate the kid, melody was happy to show her kid, melody wanted her life to be as normal as she could get it, so she did what any mother would do and took her kid with her. Meeting Oprah is a different experience. No one should ever have to do it.

“I love you’ Justin kissed his wife. Melody sighed, placed her hand on the back of his neck, and deepened the kiss. Kissing was all they had lately.

‘I think im addicted to you Mr. Timberlake” she smiled against his lips. Justin went to kiss her again but Lena started to cry. Melody giggled and went to the seat next to Lena.

“Want to change her daddy” melody smiled unhooking Lena’s seat belt.

‘why thanks mommy” as melody went to hand Lena to Justin something from under the plane gave a jolt. It was different from then turbulence. Justin smiled at Lena and told melody to hold on to her. Justin slipped out of his seat and walked to the cabin.

“something wrong Kenny?”

“im going to have to land us as soon as I can, it seems there is something wrong with one of the engines.”

‘how long do we have” Justin spoke as another jolt came from the bottom of the plane.

“About half and hour” Justin nodded and told Kenny to do whatever he had to do.

Lena clutched her self to her mom. She did not understand why the big bird was not going smoothly.

‘What’s wrong?’ melody asked as she tried to change Lena. Justin smiled.

“Its find we are just going to land early’ melody looked at Justin before turning her full attention to Lena. Justin sat back and told melody to hurry and buckle up. He was scared and sure he was scaring melody, but he had no idea if they where going to crash or not.

‘Sir? I have clearance I will be landing in a few moments, please stay seated,” Kenny said over the loud speaker.

“Justin, what’s going on?”

‘one of the engine is have a failure, nothing to worried about we are landing” melody placed Lena back in her seat. She felt the plane land. She hoped that everything was going to be okay.

 

 

 

Melody laid her head on Justin’s hospital bed. Stupid man, stupid man. They had landed safely but he made them leave as he gathered there things. Around the cabin. Who cared it was just coloring pages and Lena could re make them. While Justin was on the plane a fire, form the bottom of the plane had started. Stupid man got him self burnt. It was not that bad he had smoke in his lungs and he had nice second-degree burns on his calf and left arm. If he were not laying here a sleep, she would kill him. Melody saw part of the plane go up in smoke. Her worst fear came to life when she did not see Justin right away. She could not lose him; she had lost a child she dealt with that, she was not losing Justin.

‘Babe” Justin said groggy.

‘I hate you’ she smiled before kissing him.

‘Where is lena?”

‘With your mom” they had landed in Ohio but they had transferred Justin over to a hospital in Tennessee. Melody was pretty sure they would be going to los angles in a car.

“Oh”

‘Justin, Lena could have remade those, and we could have gotten her a new doll, she would rather have you then them” Justin placed his good hand on her face to wipe away tears.

“Im sorry” melody kissed his hand. At lest they where okays now, just would be released in a few days, and they could go on with life. At lest melody hoped.

 

Brenda crane held her baby close to her. Going to see grandma in jail was a highlight of Mirabella little life. Brenda however hated this, being a mother, she was 23 years old, and it was not what she hoped for. Brenda had heard melody’s second child’s heart beat, but said nothing as she held the baby close to her and take her to a near by hospital, that worked over night to breathe life into Mirabella.

Eve watched as her daughter and grandchild walked into the jail visiting room. She was so proud of Brenda. She had made everyone believe that Mirabella was her child, it was not easy, she had olive tone skin and her hair was curly and light gold. Nevertheless, no one asked questions.

‘Hi nana’ the little girl hugged her grandmother. The toddler had no idea that her grand parents live in Tennessee and her parents where famous.

“Mom’ Brenda sat a crossed from her mother. Eve was in jail for 10 years for trying to kill melody and wrongful practice. Brenda knew that if anyone found out her story she would be in the pale blue jump suite her mother wore.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story