Melody laid Lena into her crib in the next room to hers and Justin’s. she smiled at her daughter. Lena was a heavy sleeper most of the time. She loved nana’s house. Lena had told melody she was going to stay here forever. Sure, that is because everyone treated her as if she was princess Lena, who doses no wrong.

“I love you’ melody kissed Lena and left the door open a little. Lynn and Paul where right across the hall. Melody just felt it safe that way. Melody opened the room she was sharing with Justin. Justin sat up in bed he was texting on his cell.

 

“Hey” melody took off she shorts and slid in next to Justin laying her head on his shoulder.

“Justin, I think im going crazy” Justin smiled at his wife and sat his phone down. He moved down the bed and she laid her head flat on his chest.

“What’s wrong?”

“I have this feeling, this gut wrenching feeling that something is wrong”

“Baby, Lena is fine, im fine, you are hella fine what could be going on” she hit him playfully. Then sighed. He was right there was nothing to worry about.

 

 

Brenda ignored her baby’s cries. She was fed up with being a mother. She shut Mirabella’s door. Then walked out of her house leaving it un locked. She did not care what happened to the little girl and she speed off in her car, to anywhere else but this place.

-------------------------------

“mother leaves child in apartment in los angles California” the woman on TV spoke. Lynn sighed at the TV how any one could do that to a child. Melody stretched at turned to the TV as they showed a picture of a sandy brown haired blue eyes child. that’s when she dropped her plate. Justin rushed to her side as melody sunk to her knees.

“malina” melody breathed. Justin was confused as he looked at the TV. Malina was dead.

“is she okay?’ Lynn asked.

“malina” melody cried again. Justin picked her up and asked his mom to watch lena. However, melody tore her self from Justin and looked at the TV. Then back at lena. This little girl looked just like her, why was no one watching. This is what she had been feeling. This was what’s wrong; she needed to get to her kid.

 

 

 

“Melody” Lynn said knocking on the door to Justin’s room. Melody was determined to get on the first plane home. She had to go get malina. Justin was tired of arguing with her. He saw the resemblance but malina was gone.

“Lynn look I can’t listen to this anymore, Brenda stole my child, she found away to keep malina alive that is my baby” melody was hysterical. Lynn sighed.

‘I called the cops and child service in l.a, the little girl is not even being let seen, threes no way.” melody interrupted her.

“I am her mother” melody threw her purse on her shoulder and her bag. Someone was going to tell her the truth. Melody found Justin and lena sitting on the couch Lena was pointing to pictures in a book.

“mommy” the little girl looked at her mother. Melody’s heart broke. She could not leave malina in la, but what if she was wrong, she could not leave Lena. Melody dropped her bag.

‘Mel”

“save it Justin, im going to make calls, but that’s her Justin” melody picked up Lena and took her out back. She was going to find out who that little girl was, if it was the last thing she did.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story