Author's Chapter Notes:
im glad people still read my updated.. im scared one day i will dissapoint everyone... thanks to everyone who has been reading!!!

“Yes, hi im Mrs. Heartless, im calling to ask about the little girl that was picked up? Justin sat watching his mom on the phone, he knew melody was right, but he could not let her get her hopes up.

“Right, I understand, but you see, my son is the father of the baby” Justin paused as Lynn made a face and wrote something down.

“Yes, I will take him, the mother, well the one that left her I did not know the mother I know the little girl belongs to is my son’s wife.” Justin saw blood test on the paper.

“Yes, sir, I will have them taken and get the work done” Lynn hung up the phone and smiled at her son.

“she is in foster care as of now, they are willing to do a paternity test on each of you to make sure this is true, then when you guys get to los angles, they will have a court date for you’ she said scribbling down information on the paper. Melody came into the kitchen with Lena on her hip. Lena smiled and whined for her grandma. Lynn took her and kissed melody’s check.

“So?” Justin stuffed his hands in his pockets and melody bit her lip. She had had enough of him not trusting her or believe her this is how they got here. Because he could not be more supportive and trust her.

“So we have to go get blood work done before we can go see her, they want to make sure it’s our baby” melody nodded and took a sip of water out of Justin’s glass.

“Look Mel”

“Save it Justin”

“No, listen to me” Justin grabbed her wrist. She looked at him and he let go.

“Justin, you already think im insane, Justin I love you, but have you ever thought that maybe you don’t love me as much as you think you do?” melody turned on her heal. Justin fell to the chair. He knew he was going to lose her, but what was he supposed to do, he believed malina was gone, and now this little girl looked just like Lena could be their dead child, this was killing him. He made a promise to god and everyone to love melody, and protected her. He gave everything she wanted.

“Justin, baby what happens if this really is malina” Lynn said later that night sitting on the swing out on the back porch.

“Then I go get our child, and we find Brenda and I find away to fix my marriage”

“And if its not, you will lose her, because you have no faith in your wife” Lynn held her sons hand.

“I can’t lose her mama”

“Then believe in her, she needs you” Justin kissed his moms cheek and told her he would see her in the morning.

 

“Brenda how could you be so stupid” eve yelled at her daughter threw the visitor glass. Brenda smiled at her mother. She knew that by the time Justin and melody got back she would be long gone.

“I got a new id and I wont am back, this is good bye mom” Brenda stood up and walked out of her mothers glass view. She would not be back here.

Melody sat nervous on the plane. SHe swore she was going to just drive back, but that would take days, she was scared and Lena was sleeping. She just needed to get to L.A. child serves called; they said they needed to see her in person.

Justin watched his wife. They where almost home safe and sound. He knew how bad this was going to be with that was not malina. He was unsure of how they would end up, but his mom was right, he could loose his wife, and that was not what he fought for.

 

“Mel” she looked over at Justin. Her heart broke, because she hated him not trusting her, she hated the feeling that he thought she was crazy.

“What Justin” she sighed and looks back at Lena, Lena needed her sister, and malina needed her parents.

“Im sorry”

“Don’t be”

“no, melody, please, im sorry I did not trust you or listen to you about eve and Brenda before, im sorry I got you into this mess, im sorry you regret marring me”

“Justin I could never regret you, I just want you to believe that im not crazy” she reached for his hand. She caressed his palm and he kissed her. The kiss that put sparks back into the relationship. They both felt this.

“I love you,” they whisper in unison.

 

Eve crane was taken into the court room. Melody looked at the lady that tried to kill her. Rage formed in her body.

“dr. cane, do you know where your daughter is” the judge said. They found out last night that Mirabella was in fact malina. now they sat in a court room before they could have their child.

“no idea”

“Did you know about her kidnapping a malina Emily Timberlake?”

“Nope’ eve showed no emotion and made no eye contacted with anyone in the room. She was not going to sell her daughter out, she knew Brenda would find out, and be back. If she was going to be stuck in jail, her daughter was going to have it easy, she would rather the cops look for her, then give information up.

 

“Well, Mrs. And Mr. Timberlake, we are appointing you legal custody of your daughter, a worker will bring her over to your house around four today” melody sighed and held Justin’s hand. She had her daughter back. She and Justin would be fine, and she could care less about Brenda, this was a good day.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story