Melody sat in her daughters room. Malina slept in the crib that a cross the room. She sighed, malina didn’t answer to that name she did to Mirabella. Melody sighed, they would change her name, Mirabella Emily Timberlake it was. She guessed she could live with that.

‘baby” Justin said walking in the room placing his hands on his wife’s shoulder. She never left the room, she was scared it was all a dream. Mirabella has been here for almost four days. That they could never get use to, calling her something else, but it was already hard to tell a child that did not understand too much, that they where her parents. She had Justin’s smile and melody smiled and thanked god for the nose being hers.

‘Hey” she smiled quietly not moving from the rocking chair. She held a baby blanket in her hands.

‘Come to bed Mel”

“I cant, what if she wakes up, she doesn’t know me Justin’ melody shrugged off his touch.

‘baby, she’s two, she’s sleeping, its late, please, we have two baby monitors in the room, I need you just as much as they need you” he sighed softly before kneeling next to her and took her Carmel colored hand and placed it over his bare chest. She smiled a little. They where very two different colors, two different people, yet, so in love. He was right, she needed him, and he needed her. However, it hurt too much to leave.

“I can’t go, what if I wake up”

“Baby, your not sleeping” Justin took his left hand and placed it on melody’s cheek his thumb stroked the corner of her lip. She sighed at his touch and nodded.

‘Alright” she took one last look before getting up. She kissed Justin lightly. Melody walked and gave her children a kiss before taking Justin’s hand and leading him right next door.

Justin pulled down the sheets as she got in. melody laid her head on his chest. He hummed lightly and melody feel asleep to the steady movements to his heartbeat.

 

 

Melody sat some of the gerberas smart baby cereal in front of Mirabella and Lena. Lena used her hands and munched on the apple-flavored pops. Mirabella looked at the food and pushed the tinny purple bowl away. Melody sighed.

‘What’s wrong sweetie?” Mirabella did not answer, she was scared confused. She did not know who this lady was, she wanted her mom.

“My mommy?’ melody looked at her and pressed her lips together taking a breath.

‘Hunny, she’s not here right now” Mirabella sniffled and before melody could calm her down she started to cry. Lena dropped her cereal and looked at her screaming sister. Lena threw her bowl and Mirabella. Melody picked up the screaming child and told Lena that was not nice.

“shh, honey, its okay’ melody rubbed her back. Mirabella looked over at Lena who sat making puffy faces and started to giggle. Melody sighed of relief.

“What’s funny?” Mirabella pointed to Lena and melody laughed a little. Mirabella was put back in her high chair; she took the bowl back and ate. Melody sighed a happy one and poured some coffee.

 

 

 

 

 

Melody sat on the floor with her two daughters. They both looked to play very well together. Lena had a sandy brown hair that was curly, and Mirabella her hair was a strong brown color that was wavy. They looked like sisters not twins.

 

Justin watched his wife, she seemed so happy to have her child back, and Justin wanted everything in the world to go right. He was not going to let his family be stolen away ever again.

 

 

 


Incomplete
pinkheartstars is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked This is for keeps(melody and justin) also liked 206 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story