Story Notes:
AN: a little valentine's kid fic. set in the mmc era. this era's new for me so go easy. it might seem cheesy because im not used to writing kids but i hope it sounds ok.

It was February 10 at the Mickey Mouse Club set in Orlando and there was a performance currently taping. Justin jumped off the desk with Ricky next to him.

You are so special to me
It's got me going crazy
You don't know how i feel about you
It makes me do the things that i do girl
PRE-CHORUS:
That's the way i feel
It makes me feel so good inside
That's the way love is
CHORUS
It can make you laugh
It can make you cry
Feels so good inside
That's the way love is
It can make you change
There's no one to blame
Makes ya go insane
That's the way love is
You gave me love, you game me joy
you were there through the thick and thin
I don't know what i'll do without you
You've been there for me, and i'll be there for you


The whole performance Justin stared at Nicole, singing it to her and the other girls. When they were done, he ran to where she sat. “Man, I’m tired.”

“Ha, I bet. I can't believe you jumped on the desks,” she laughed.

“That was the best part! So, what's this meeting Josh was talking about?”

“I don't know but it starts in five minutes,” she answered. “I did my skit this morning so Mom said I cud hang out at your house if it’s ok with your mom.”

“Of course. Pizza again? Maybe stay over?”

“Ok.” The two little kids had sleepovers since they met. It was a weekend occurrence. Soon they heard JC calling their names.

The older mouskateers gathered the younger cast in the middle of the set. Justin kneeled next to Nicole’s wheelchair and perched his arm on her armrest. She playfully shoved it off and giggled as he put it back.

“Hey, Justin, it’s my chair,” she teased.

He faked mock offense. “You don’t want to share with your bestest friend?”

“I would if you wouldn't hog all the room.”

“Oh, yeah? What’cha going to do about it?” He reached out to tickle her sides, making the 12 year old girl giggle more.

Nicole had joined the cast of MMC at the end of season 6. It was now the beginning of season 7. Justin had just had his 13th birthday and he was letting his hair grow out. He hated the curls that always flopped in his face but all the girls said he was adorable. He was a bit shy about all the attention he got but was also eating it up. He was quite the little flirt.

“Ok, guys, settle down,” Tony called; halting Justin’s playful growling, Nicole’s giggling, and the chatter among the other kids. “So, Valentine’s Day is four days away.”

“That means we’re doing something fun for you kids. The producers and executives did it for us when we were your age so we’re doing it for you,” Dale continued.

JC picked up the speech. “Ok, now, on Valentine’s Day we’re going to have a party here on set. It’ll be like a mini dance and there’ll be music, food, balloons, all that good stuff.” He looked around and saw the expressions of excitement on his young friends’ faces. “You will also draw names from the hat Matt has. That name is the person you will pick a gift for and give it to them at the dance. The person picked will in-turn get something for you.”

“You each will be given $20 for the gifts and the day before, we’ll all go shopping. Girls with the older girls, boys with the guys,” Keri said. That night, we’ll have a sleepover and the following night will be the party.”

“Ok, let’s pick the names and you're free to go.”

Ryan picked Christina and the long-haired blonde blushed as he sauntered up to her. “Heeeey, Baby,” he joked.

TJ picked Britney, causing her to groan in annoyance. All the boys were like her brothers so it would be an awkward week. Justin was the last to pick and he gratefully got Nicole. He walked back to where she was seated. “Would you be my Valentine?” he asked shyly.

“I’d love to,” she answered, full-on blushing and giggling. The group then dispersed. The girls gossiped about what make-up they’d be allowed to wear at the dance and the boys acted like they were all-that.
Chapter End Notes:
AN: next chapter will take a few days, i have alot of catching up to do online from the last week and i have some blank spots my cowriter has to help with.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story