Story Notes:
AN: i'm not in a very good mood and this is the story that came from it. its nicole's POV of justin.
She watches as he walks down the street, seeming as though he’d been crying. She runs up to him as fast as her crutches allow to see what's wrong and comfort him. But just as she’s reached him, he fades away. Just walks the other way and leaves her there.

A piece of paper had fluttered out of his hand and she tried to catch it without falling over. It was the paper which she had once written something for him. What she’d written was crossed out and  in messy writing was what he wrote.

It was a list of everything he was doing in his life. Some things were crossed out to show he couldn’t do them anymore. One of which was something so big that he worked on, she gasped he didn’t have it anymore. The other thing crossed out? Her name. Well not exactly her name but it might as well have been.

She looked up, not being able to see him on the street, and realized he was long gone. On the other side of the paper was what looked like a song. As she read it, sobs grew inside.

I know I shouldn’t walk out this way
Sorry, but my feelings have changed
I would only hurt you more if I stayed
So I can’t go on pretending that I feel like I did yesterday so
I can’t stay and keep living this lie
I finally found the strength to say goodbye
I’m on my way, nothing can change my mind
I’m leaving behind what we had yesterday

Know this is not about somebody else
It’s not you, I just need some time to myself
Though it hurts me to see you go through this pain
Still I can’t go on believing that I feel like I did yesterday so

Her knees collapsed falling to the wet ground. Was it raining or was that just her tears? She couldn’t tell, didn’t care. As she shivered the cold, more cries ripped through her. She didn’t understand why he was doing this. He’d always been with her, she knew it seemed cliché but she honestly couldn’t live without him. He  was her heart, the reason she kept going. He never loved her like she did him but what mattered was he was there, he cared. Now she truly had nothing. Once again, she was left by the one person who could change everything. Left without explanation.

Throughout this time I’ve realized
Been holding this in for too long
But I have to stay strong, can’t turn back
I’ve been there for you and now I must do
What I should have yesterday
I can’t stay and keep living this lie
I finally found the strength to say goodbye
I’m on my way, nothing can change my mind
I’m leaving behind what we had yesterday
Yesterday
Yesterday

Part of her expected to wake up, to have it all be a nightmare. To wake up and see that cute smirk, the soft blue eyes again and hear that everything was ok and he was there. But it never came. She was all alone, left in the cold.
Chapter End Notes:
the end

Completed
MrsTimberlake18 is the author of 41 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story