Author's Chapter Notes:
stories/1496/images/00_you'regone_2.jpg

Part One

They’ve been married since a year and a half. When they got married, they did it thinking that they’ll be the perfect couple, and they were... every season of the year was spring for them. However, for her… this “perfection” was fading away.

His musical group was over and he released a solo album… and now… he was planning start recording his second production.

She, on the other hand, was working on a computer organization, and besides that she always did all the home duties.

 

Something was bothering her… it was the emptiness she had been feeling since a few time.

Every night he used to tell her how beautiful she was. Now he didn’t even say I love you anymore, or I want you… I love your kisses, your touches… nothing… Melanie Anne Chasez was tired of her marriage with JC… She needed his love. They got married for a reason… to love each other now and forever…

 

It was Thursday. Melanie had just arrived to the big apartment they’ve been living these past few months. She left her purse on a table and went to the kitchen… a message had been left on the fridge.

 

“Melanie, I had to go to New York...

I’ll be back in a couple days.

Josh”

Alone again… it seems like he did not realize he was hurting her. She needed him there… hugging her, kissing her… making love with her…

She took the note and threw it to the garbage. She went out of the kitchen and went to the living room; she looked that picture that was hanging on the wall, they’ve took it a long, long time ago, they weren’t married yet… she started to remember the old times… and they day she had met him.

 

*****************************************************************

*Flash Back*

“Melanie?”

“Oh my God, Justin!!”

“What are you doing here?!”

“I always come to this club… what are you doing here?!” she asked him

“I just came to have a good time!”

“Wow… this is such a big surprise… I can’t believe it!!”

“Come with me to the VIP section!! I’ll introduce you to my friends…”

“Ok”

Justin took Melanie’s hand and brought her where JC and Chris were.

“Hey guys… this is Melanie… I know her since… I don’t know… since I can remember… hahaha…” Justin said looking at them

“Wow… that seems to be a long time” Chris said

“Melanie, this is Chris”

“Hi!” she said.

“Hi Melanie” Chris said

“And this is JC” Justin added.

“Hi!” she said again

“Hi…” JC said looking at her

“Every time I spoke to Justin he always talked about you…”

“Really?”

“Yeah... he always told me that you’re so cool…”

JC smiled.

** End of Flashback**

*****************************************************************

 

How could she forget that day… the day she met him and knew that JC was exactly how Justin had always described him. After that day they started hanging out, then dating… and finally he asked her to be his girlfriend.

Melanie looked at the ceiling.

“Maybe I should get some sleep” She said to herself

She looked at the window and then a little table next to it… a picture of their marriage was on it… They both look so happy…

Memories came to her mind again… this time she remembered that beautiful day when he asked her to be his wife.

 

*****************************************************************

*Flash Back*

They were having dinner in JC’s house in LA. They were celebrating two years since he asked her to be his girlfriend.

“Melanie, I need to tell you something...” he said shyly

“What’s up?”

“Well… I… I mean… this past two years… had been so important to me…” he said, “I… never felt like this before…”

“Like what?”

“So… in love…”

She smiled.

“I’ve never felt like this before either, Josh...”

“Good… but, what I’m trying to say… is that I love you… and I think this past two years had been enough to realize… that you are… you’re the one who I want to be with… you’re the one who I want to share my life… have children and…” he stopped and took a little black box from his pocket, “I just need you to say yes...”

Melanie was speechless, she knew he loved her with all his heart, she stared at him… she loved those eyes so much...

“Honey… of course I say yes…”

JC smiled, he stood up and took the ring, then he put it tenderly on Melanie’s finger.

“I love you, Mel”

“I love you too, Josh”

Then they kissed with love.

** End of Flashback **

*****************************************************************

 

She sat on a couch and closed her eyes. She felt so lonely there… since that day, since yesterday, since weeks, even months… She did not want to suffer anymore… this was killing her...

After a few days; more than two, by the way… JC finally arrived to the apartment. Melanie was used to it, when he said two days it was really a week. He had been doing the same thing lately.

JC entered the apartment and went straight to their bedroom, he was tired… he hated traveling and besides… his stay in New York wasn’t very pleasing.

He took his clothes off and got inside the bed. Melanie was already there.

“Hi Melanie” he said kissing her forehead

“Hi Josh...” she said looking at him

JC sighted and then closed his eyes. She got closer to him, she wanted to kiss him, she wanted to hug him, she wanted to make love with him… she needed him so badly.

She finally decided to hug him. He opened his eyes, but did not move Melanie kissed him at first tenderly, but then she turned a little desperate. He accepted the kiss, and then she put her fingers on his hair.

“Melanie, Melanie… wait…” he stopped her

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m tired…”

Melanie didn’t say a word… she just did not look him.

“Can we leave this for some other day?”

“Yeah… sure…” she said before turning over.

A few weeks later everything was the same; but Melanie didn’t want to suffer anymore, and she was the only one who can stop this situation. She did not want to do what she was about to do, but she had to.

It was afternoon, almost 3 o’clock; he entered the apartment. Melanie was on the living room, she was sitting on a couch waiting for him. She knew he will come home early, he said it the day before, and he swore this time was real.

“Hi” he said standing at the living room’s door

Then he entered the living room and sat in front of her in other couch.

“What are these papers?” he asked when he saw them in center table

“You have to signed them” she said

“What are they? Are they for me?” he asked taking them in his hands

“No… these are our divorce paper…”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: marriedjc