Part Two

    JC looked at her holding the papers
“What?!” he asked surprised
“Josh… I… I’m sorry… but… is just…” she started to cry, “I… need you to love me, Josh…”
“But Melanie… you know I love you”
“And it was so hard to you to remind it?”
“What do you mean?”
“Josh… all this had been like hell to me this past few months...”
“Hell?”
“Josh… do you know since when you haven’t kiss me with passion?… Since when you gave me a nice and warm hug?, Since when you tell how beautiful I am?… Since when we haven’t date or something?…” She stopped a little and sighted, “Do you know remember when was the last time you said you love my hair?… Do you know since when we haven’t made love?… Or since when you haven’t said I love you?…” she said still crying
    There was silence for a minute… He didn’t know what to say.
“Just sign the papers… I wanna leave...”
“No, you can’t go”
“Yes I can… and I’ll go wanted you or no”
“Where will you go?”
“I’ll not tell you… just sign…”
“I can’t… Melanie, just… tell me why?”
“Because I can handle it anymore!!” she said standing up, “I’m sick of this!… I’m so tired!… The same routine is killing me, JC!” she looked at him again, “I’m tired that you always come home and just said to me ‘Hi Melanie’… what happened with ‘Hey honey, I’m home…’, ‘Sweetie, I’m here’… did you just forget all that?” She sat again, “I’m sick of your job… you work too much…”
“But Mel… I can’t stop doing it right now… just give me a couple of months… I promise my record will be done… and everything is gonna be the way it was…”
“I can’t… I don’t want to… I can’t take it anymore, JC… If you want me to stay you have to quit it now…”
“I’m sorry… but I can’t quit it… not now…”
“Then just sign the papers so I can go…”
    JC couldn’t believe this was happening, but there was nothing he could do, he could not quit his job now, everything was going so well. But… Damn! He loved her so much… and he had to let her go like this…
    He took a pen that was on the table, read the papers and then signed them, not because he didn’t love her, it was only because he could not stop working now. He stared at her before he gave her the papers
“At least tell where are you going to be…” he said
“I’ll be with my parents…”
    She took the papers.
“I’ll pick up some of my things tomorrow”
    She took the bag she packed before he arrived and then she left the apartment. JC sighted when he heard the front door smack and then he closed his eyes.
It was different to be on that apartment alone… He stood up from the couch and went to his room. How could he do not realize that she was suffering so much? He unbuttoned his shirt while he was staring at him at the mirror, his face was different… his eyes were different… the only thing you could saw there was pain.

Some minutes later he was in the shower… the hot water was falling above him softly, his eyes were closed. He needed something… he needed to scream… to cry… to sing…

I just don’t understand
Why you’re running from a good man baby
Why you wanna turn your back on love
Why you already giving up
I know you’ve been hurt before
But I swear I’ll give you so much more
I swear I never let you down
‘Cause I swear it’s you what I adore
And I can’t help myself babe
‘Cause I think about you... constantly
And my heart get stressed over you...

I’ll be taking up your time
Till the day I’ll make you realize
That for you that could be no one else
I just gotta have you for myself
Baby I would take good care of you
No matter what it is you’re going through
I’ll be there for you when you’re in need
Baby believe in me
‘Cause if love is a crime
Then punish me... I will die for you
‘Cause I don’t want to live without you
What can I do?

Why do you keep us apart?
Why don’t you give up your heart?
You know that we’re meant to be together
Why do you push me away?
All that I want is to give you love
Forever and ever and ever...

You can call me selfish...
But all I want is your love
You can call me hopeless, baby
Because I’m hopelessly in love
You can call me unperfect... but who’s perfect?
Tell me what do I gotta do
To prove that I’m the only one... for you...
So what’s wrong with being selfish?...


He finished he sighted… in some way that made him feel better, but he still felt the emptiness.
He went out of the shower, and then he went to the bedroom. He sat on the bed and started getting dress. What he should do now? After he got dressed he stood in front of a mirror… and the first thing he saw where tears in eyes. He could not stop it, he was sad, now he understood what she felt alone there. He felt awful… his job wasn’t more important than her… she was his life… But… he decided to let her go…

Three months passed, and JC didn’t tell anyone about his divorce with Melanie, he preferred to keep it to himself. He didn’t want the other people feel pity, besides, he knew that his divorce was mainly his fault. He didn’t call her or visited her either, his job consumed him, and he was sure that she didn’t want to talk or see him.
JC was about to leave the studio, and Justin came there to visit him. They haven’t seen each other since long time, and JC was sure Justin did not know about his divorce, but he wasn’t going to tell him either, at least not for now.
Justin went to JC apartment later, he didn’t see JC since a long time and he wanted to spend some time with one of his best friends.
“Where’s Melanie?…” Justin asked after a few minutes they entered the apartment.
“She’s not here…”
“Is she working? It’s kinda late for that…”
“She… doesn’t live here anymore, Justin…”
“What?!” he asked surprised, “but… why?”
Chapter End Notes:

hope you like it...

please review =) 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: marriedjc