Author's Chapter Notes:

stories/1496/images/i_need_u_with_me_4-7.jpg

4 chapters... hope you like it...

Chapter 4

JC entered his apartment and looked at the answer machine, a little red light was tinkling. He had two messages, both from his girlfriend, Jenna. The first call was made before she called him to his cell phones. And the second one was made a few minutes before midnight.
"Josh, why did you turn out your cell phone? Call me when you get home… I called Lance’s house three times and nobody answer… I believe you owe me an explanation… bye" the message said.
“She seems mad… I better not call her now, maybe she will be even more that she sounds… its too late to call her…” he said
He was taking his shirt off, then he took off his pants and socks.
“I better called her…” he thought
He grabbed the phone and dialed Jenna’s number, nobody answered. He dialed again…
“Yes?” Jenna said with a sleepy voice
“Baby? You told me to call you when I got home…”
“Oh… JC… is you… I was sleeping…” she paused, “Yeah… I told you to call me… but not at this time… I thought you’d be home earlier…”
“I’m sorry I woke you up”
“Where were you?”
“I was at Lance’s house… well I was there until 11 p.m.…”
“And then?”
“We… uhm… we went to a club… to have a drink…” he lied
“Ok…” she said a little unsure, “Well… need to sleep now…”
“Ok… I’ll pick you up at 1 p.m.”
“Fine honey… bye… I love you…”
“Me too… bye”
He hung up. Then he got into the bed and covered his body with the sheets. He thought about Jenna… she had been good with him… but he has not the same feelings for her like he had at the beginning of their relationship. But after a few moments Jenna disappear from his thoughts… Marion was there now… her smile, her blond hair… she was beautiful… and he had such a great time with her. After awhile he fell asleep.
After two weeks, Jenna was traveling with the model agency she worked, Lance was on Russia already… And VMA’s were on 3 days.
Marion was living on her apartment now, she lived in the same building than Joey. JC was talking with Justin on the phone.
“So is it everything prepared for your first solo performance?” JC asked
“Yeah… everything is done…” Justin answered
“Uhmm… are you going with Rachel to the show?”
“Well… yeah… she’s my girlfriend now… besides… she’s going to dance on the performance”
“Britney will be there?”
“I don’t know, I guess she’ll be… but I don’t care about her anymore…”
“I know… I was just asking…” JC paused, “I’ll go alone… Jenna is working…”
“Chris is going alone too…”
“And Joey?”
“He’s going with Kelly…”
“Uhm…
“Why don’t you invite the memory girl?” Justin asked
“Marion?”
“Yeah...”
“I don’t know… I’ve saw her just a couple of times after the accidents, you know we had lunch and some stuffs… we talked by the phone, but, I can’t just say this to her: ‘Hey you wanna go to New York with me?’… She’ll think I lost my mind…”
“Just tell her… maybe she wants to go…”
“Hmm… I’ll have it mind… but I’m not sure about it…”
“So, how’s Jenna?”
“She’s fine… calling me every two hours…” JC said, “I’m… getting tired of her…”
“What do you mean?”
“Don’t laugh about this… but, she’s kinda… too wild to me… I mean… when we’re having sex… she’s scared sometimes…”
“But I bet you like it at the end…”
“Yeah… well… but… I’m tired of her… I don’t like her attitude anymore… she always pick a pose… I’m never comfortable having sex with her...”
“Don’t be so picky… women are women…” Justin paused, “And speaking about women… Rachel just came here… So… I’ll hang up… See you in New York…”
“Okay…”
“Same hotel as always?”
“Sure, J… bye…”
“Bye…”
JC hung up. Should he invite Marion? Will she say yes? He took his cell phone and looked for Marion McGregor, then he dialed Marion’s cell phone.
“Hello?” she answered the phone
“Hi, its JC”
“Oh… hi… how are you doing?”
“I’m doing fine, what about you?”
“I’m better… getting used to my apartment…”
“Oh… so you’re living there now…”
“Yes…”
“So… You missed me?” JC asked.
JC had an attraction for her, she was really beautiful… and the fact that she could not remember anything made her so innocent… he loved it…
“Yeah… well… a little… I don’t have too many friends, I mean… I do… but… I don’t remember them… I met you after the accident so…”
“I know… hey… uhm… I wanted to ask you something… well… it was kinda like an invitation…” JC said nervous
“An invitation?”
“Yeah, well… you know I’m a singer… and I used to be in a boy band… and… we have this show… and I don’t want to go alone… but… is in New York...”
“New York?”
“Yes... it’s kinda far from here… we have to go on a plane…”
“Umm... I don’t know JC… why don’t you go with your girlfriend?”
“She’s traveling…”
“But… I don’t think Nadine will let me go...” she said
“She’s not your mother… you depend on her” he paused, “So… you wanna come?”
“I don’t know… I can’t just go like that...”
JC stopped talking for a moment. Maybe this will be easier if he had her in front of him.
“Uhm… are you busy right now… you have plans or something?” JC asked
“No… I was just watching TV…”
“Do you wanna go somewhere… I can pick you up…”
“That sounds cool… I was kinda bored here…”
“Cool… so… where are you living now? Where’s your apartment?” JC asked
“Adkinson Building”
“Really?” he asked surprised
“Yes, why?”
“I know that place… a friend of mine lives there… so… which apartment?”
“Apartment 2002... 20th floor”
“Ok, I’ll be there in a couple of minutes” he said
“Ok…”
“Bye”
“Bye, JC”
JC looked himself in the mirror and checked if he looks good. He was, so he went out of the apartment and took the elevator. Then he went to his car and drove to the Adkinson Building. He was there.
“Same as Joey” he thought, “But… how could she live here… these apartments are expensive as hell…"
He entered the building with no problem, because in the entrance they knew he was a good friend of Joey. He walked to the elevator and pressed the up button. When the doors opened, Joey was there.
“Hey… what are you doing here?” Joey asked.
“I…” He interrupted JC
“I’m going to buy some things Kelly asked… why you’re? You need anything? Why you didn’t give me a call before?”
“I came here to pick up someone else, Joey” JC explained
“Really? Who?”
“It doesn’t matter… I’ll… tell you later…”
“Fine… well… good luck… see you soon” Joey said.
“Thanks… good luck to you too, bye…”
JC took the elevator and pushed the 20 button. He pressed the doorbell and a few seconds later she opened the door.


Chapter 5

“Hi...”
“Hey you… again...” he said smiling
“Come in”
“Thank you...” he said entering the apartment, “Wow… you have a nice apartment… but… I have a question...”
“What?” Marion asked
“You’ll see… I don’t know if Nadine told you… but… this building had the most expensive apartments in Orlando… How can you afford this? This apartment belong to you?”
“You’re been to curious, don’t you think?”
“Oh… I’m sorry… Just… forget what I said…” he excused
“It’s ok… I’ll tell you…” She smiled, “Well… Nadine told me my parents were the owners of a restaurant… they sold a few years before they died… and… this was his apartment…” she looked at him, “And… they left me a good inheritance… so I’m not supposed to have money problems for now…”
“That’s good…” JC said, “Well… thanks for answering anyway…”
“You wanna drink anything? Some coffee? A soda? Water?” she asked
“A soda will be ok”
“I’ll be right back...”
Marion entered the kitchen and after a minute she came back to the living room with two cans of soda, he gave him one and then she sad next to him in the couch...
“So… where do you wanna go?” JC asked
“You invite me to do something… surprise me…” she said, and JC just smiled.
After they drank their sodas, Marion and JC left her apartment. When they were leaving the building, Joey had just got out of his car and he saw JC with the girl. He called him immediately to know who she was.
Marion got inside the car and JC closed the door, then his cell phone rang, he saw it was Joey.
“What’s up, Joe?”
“I’m watching you right now... who’s the girl?” he asked
“She’s a friend...” JC answered
“Are you sure?” Joey said giggling
“I... you know I’m with Jenna...”
“Yeah, but you don’t love her...”
“Well... no… but I will not hurt her... I... you know what... she’s waiting for me... let’s talk about this tonight... or later!”
“Well... after you drop her, you could come to my apartment...”
“Ok... that’s cool... and don’t spy me anymore, dude!”
“Fine... bye”
“Bye!”
JC put his cell phone in his pocket and then got inside the car.
“Whom were you talking to?” she asked
“Just a friend...”
He smiled at her and she smiled too. They went to the mall and shopped. He had such a good taste with women clothes. She was happy with him.
After they bought some stuff, JC invited her to have dinner. They went to a restaurant, near there and had some Italian food.
Later that day, they came back to her apartment. Both got inside.
“Ok... so... this is it, so... are you coming with me to New York?”
“I guess so... You’ve been so nice with me today...”
“Cool... so, pack, and I’ll pick you up tomorrow... about 9 am, is that ok?” he asked
“Sure...” she stared at him, “So... you wanna come in for awhile?” she asked shyly.
What was that?... Did she just said that?... She doesn’t knew what was that strange feeling she had for him...
She was caught in his face, his eyes, his body... everything... he was just... perfect.
“Mm… okay... I’ll stay for awhile... but then I’ll go see Joey”
“Who’s Joey?”
“He’s a member of the band, he lives in this building too, but in 25th floor... maybe you have seen him…”
“I don’t know... probably...”
JC took his cell phone and showed her a picture of Joey. She said she had seen him a couple of times, but she didn’t know he was JC’s friend. They hanged out in Marion’s apartment for about an hour and a half. Then JC left the apartment and went to Joey’s. They were just talking in the living room.
“I haven’t seen her before...” Joey said to JC, “And I been living here for long time... but... so... let’s hear the fun part now... how is she in bed? Is she better than Jenna?”
“Joey!! She and I... we’ve never... we haven’t even kiss yet...”
“What?... What’s wrong with you...” Joey paused, “So, you like her?”
“Yeah... a lot... but... is just...” he stopped talking
“What…?”
“I can’t do this to Jenna...”
“But you don’t love her anymore...”
“I know... but... what I’m supposed to do?”
“Just do whatever you think is right, JC” Joey argued
“Yeah...” he looked his watch, “Oh... it’s kinda late... I’ll better get going...”
“Okay... so I guess I’ll see you in New York...”
“Yes, of course...” JC said
“Good, then... bye!”
“Bye Joe...”
JC came home and lay on his bed looking at the ceiling while he heard his messages. Two messages… both from Jenna… Didn’t she get tired of leaving messages for him?
"Hey honey… I need to talk to you… you haven’t call… three days is too much, don’t you think?… I miss you, honey… and I love you so much… call me to my cell, ok? Bye..” The first message said.
What was he supposed to do? He doesn’t love her anymore… but he didn’t want to hurt her.
"Hey again, honey… you know… I was thinking of you lying here on my bed… I wish you were here with me…”, she paused, “I need you so much… but I can feel you touching me… and it’s so good, baby…” JC looked at the machine, “Oh… Josh… please… don’t stop…” she moaned.
He kept hearing Jenna’s voice moaning. He sighted.
“Oh… Josh…” she stopped, “You liked that? We can have some fun with the phone too, baby… why don’t you just give me call? You don’t love me anymore?".
JC sighted again.
"I guess I don’t love you anymore" JC thought.


Chapter 6

The next day in the morning, JC picked up Marion, then they went to the airport, they flight to New York, and they arrived there about 6 p.m.
When they came to the hotel, Justin had a reservation for JC. So they went to the suite immediately.
“Do you like this suite? Or you prefer other one?”
“Whatever you want, JC…”
“Ok… you take this one, I’ll go to the reception to ask for another suite for me, ok? I’ll leave my stuffs here…”
“Sure…”
“Wait here… don’t run away…” he smiled
“I won’t…”
“I’ll be right back…” JC kissed her on her cheek
Marion smiled at him and then he left. She sat on a couch and JC’s cell phone rang. He left it on that table, Marion took it and saw the visor to check who was calling him… it says “Jenna”.
“I don’t think I should answer…” she thought
From that moment the cell phone kept ringing every four or five minutes. After awhile JC entered the suite.
“I’m back…” he saw the cell phone on the table, “Could you answer please?…” he said opening his suitcase
“It’s your girlfriend”
“Oh… it’s ok… don’t worry”
“I don’t want to” She took the cell phone and gave it to him, “You answer…”
JC took it and answer the call.
“Hello?”
“Finally… Where are you, honey?” Jenna asked.
“New York”
“Oh… right… the VMA’s…”
“Yup…”
“Where were you? I’ve been calling for awhile… why you didn’t answer?”
“I was… with Justin… I forgot to bring my cell phone… and now I just come in and it was ringing…”
“What were you doing Justin?”
“Just… talking…”
“Cool… so… did you hear my message last night?”
“Yes… I was… surprised…”
Marion just stared at him.
“Are you alone now, honey?” she asked
“Yes… why?”
“Don’t you wanna try to get some fun?”
“Uhm… I’m not in the mood now, Jenna…”
“Come on baby… you know you want it…”
“I’m sorry Jenna… but I have to hang up… see you soon… bye…”
Before she could speak again he turned off his cell phone. Marion stared at him.
“She doesn’t know I’m here with you, right?” Marion asked
“Right…” he said
“Why you didn’t tell her?”
“She wouldn’t understand…” he paused, “Ok… well… I’ll be in the suite across the hall… ok?”
“Okay…” she said staring at him, “JC… can I ask you something?”
“What?”
“Well… being here… it kinda scares me…” she said
“Ok… and how can I help you with that?… Do you want me to stay with you?”
“Just until I fall asleep…”
“No problem, baby… Now let’s go have dinner to the restaurant”
He called her “baby”… That word just blows her mind… he was being so nice with her. What was this? Was it love?…
JC took her by the hand… he had never done that. Without knowing she was starting to feel things for him, she liked him. But she didn’t realize he was feeling the same for her…
Marion was feeling great, she had those feelings before, but she could not remember any. All this was new for her.
After they had dinner, they went back to Marion’s suite, they were lying on the bed with the TV on, and they were just talking…
“It’s kinda sad that you can’t tell me what you did before… you know, your experiences…” she said
“I wish I could remember anything…”
“But…” he looked straight in her eyes, “there’s nothing? I mean… not even your first kiss or something…”
“Well… no… the only memories I have… is when I woke up in the hospital with all those strangers around me…”
JC moved some hairs she on had on her head, and he was looking her straight into her eyes… her beautiful eyes… he smiled.
JC closed to her little by little until he was only few millimeters from her mouth… her perfect mouth… he could her breath… He softly placed his lips on hers, then JC grabbed her chin. He kissed her softly and tenderly; this was her first kiss after the accident… She enjoyed it, and she opened her mouth shyly. After a few seconds he stopped.
“If you don’t want me to do it, you can stop me…” he whispered
“It’s ok…”
JC smiled and kissed her again, she opened her mouth one more time and this was a real kiss…
She gave a small moan when she felt his tongue inside her mouth, it was like been on the clouds. JC was making these cute and nice sounds while he kissed her and that was driving her crazy… It was a good kiss. JC released her lips and looked at her with tenderness.
“Was your first kiss good, now?” He asked
“Yeah…” she stared at him, “JC… what about your girlfriend?”
“I… don’t feel the same about her since long time ago… I guess… I’ll brake up with her…”
“But…” he put a finger on her lips
“Don’t…”
JC kissed again, but this time the kiss was more passionate… kinda wildly… he started caressing Marion’s thigh softly. His fingers we’re killing her… his touches were just amazing. JC made his way to Marion’s neck meanwhile his hand was barely rubbing her inner thigh. She felt she was on the clouds again, but this time was so much better. But suddenly he stopped.
“I… I’m so sorry…” he said, “I think we should stop now…” he kissed her lips, “we should leave that for some other day… it’s too soon…”
“Too soon?”
“Yes… I’ll teach you some of that other day…” he smiled, “You wanna hear a song?”
“Okay…”
“This is called I’ll be good for you… hope you like it…”
She stared at him
“I'll be good for you, I ain’t gonna take my love away and I will love you more girl everyday, I'll be good for you, my baby girl it's plain to see, that our love was meant to be…”
He continued singing.
“Now I know you think I must be faking, I promise all these things right from the start, So don't you rush into decision making… 'Cause I just wrote this song to tell you my heart. I wanna be with you and girl there's nothing I won't do, to make you see that this is where you should be, 'cause baby we can do anything you wanna do, Girl I wanna be a part of your fantasy…”
He kissed her forehead and said goodbye to her. Then he left her suite. In the hallway there were Justin, Chris and Joey.
“So you were there…” Joey said
“What?” JC asked
“We were knocking’ at your door, but you didn’t open, so we assume you were there” Justin said pointing Marion’s suite
“What’s up with the girl?” Chris asked
“Nothing...” JC answered, “And if something happens with her… it’s not of your business”
“We’re friends…” Justin said
“I know… is just…” JC stopped, “Just leave me alone… What I do or not do with her is my problem… Now… excuse me… bye” he said entering his suite
The three guys just laughed.



Chapter 7

Next day was really tiring, especially for Justin that has hi first solo performance. But for them was kinda hard being there without Lance. Besides they didn’t won any of the three nominations they had.
Justin, Chris and Joey went to the VMA’s after party. JC decided not to go, because Marion didn’t want to. So they went back to the hotel.
They were in JC’s suite, lying on bed again… JC was looking at the ceiling and he has is arms on his head. Marion was next to him, staring him and she was expecting he teach her what he promised. She felt so good last night that she wanted to feel those strange things… it was fascinating.
“So… what did you think about the show?”
“Good… but you didn’t won anything…”
“That’s ok… not everyone can win…” he smiled, “You liked Justin performance?”
“Yeah… he’s pretty good…”
Marion smiled. JC caressed her cheek, his hand was warm and soft… she closed her eyes when she felt his fingers on her face. She wanted to kiss him… so he could act the way he did the night before… she had loved that…
“Come here… give me a kiss…” he said smiling
Marion smiled again and leaned a little to kiss him. His lips were delicious, she just loved them… After a moment his tongue was on her mouth, she was just enjoying feeling their tongues together…
“Come here...” JC said closing her to him.
Marion nodded… JC hold her tight in his arms.
“You know what?” JC asked
“What?”
“I think… I’m falling in love with you…”
Marion giggled and he kissed her tenderly.
“Do you wanna stay here?” he asked
“Why not?”
JC smiled this time and he kissed her again. JC made his way to her ear lobe, sucking and licking it, while his hand was already touching her in her most sensitive zone. She gave some small moans, he was really turning her on. She looked at him.
“Let’s take off that dress…”
JC help her taking off her black satin dress that she wore for the show. After this they lied on the bed. He kissed her again, and his hand was working on her underwear. She was already wet, so he slowly inserted a finger inside of her, then he added a second finger.
“I feel weird…” she whispered
“You’re excited… is normal, baby… don’t worry… just enjoy…” he answered softly.
“I like it…” she said with an imperceptible voice.
She was breathing heavily. JC just smiled with her last words, and kept kissing her with passion.
His kisses were marvelous. Every time he put his lips on her body she moaned. JC started to make his way to her sensitive area. He kissed her neck and with his free grabbed one of his breasts. He licked her body between her breast, and then he was on her belly…
“Oh… JC…” she moaned
He was now tasting her… she was about to cum. He put another finger inside of her.
“Oh God… that feels so good, JC…” she said.
“Good…”
He started moving his fingers inside of her and covered her clit with his mouth. He licked her hardly and kept moving his fingers until she arched her body and he knew she had felt it. She had her first orgasm… the first one she could remember. Marion groaned when she felt it. He reached her mouth and kissed her softly.
“Are you ok?” JC asked
“Yeah… JC… that was… amazing… I loved it…” she said while her breathing was slowing down
“I love you…” he said
What did he just said?… He loved her? But… he had cheated his girlfriend with her… and that was not good…
On Saturday morning they took a plane to go back to Orlando. They land there past noon.
“Are you coming to my apartment?” JC asked
“I’ve got mine...”
“Don’t you wanna be with me?”
“Yes, of course… but…” he kissed her.
Meanwhile…
“I can’t speak right now… I have training…” Lance said
“But Lance!” A female voice said
“I promise I’ll meet you tomorrow”
“You’re such a liar…”
“I promise, Diane!”
“Tomorrow you will say the same thing! You think because you’re famous I’ll stay with you?!” Diane asked mad
“Diane, listen...” she interrupted him
“I don’t want to… just leave me alone… Bye!”
“But… Diane...”
She released her arms from Lance’s hands and then she left.
“Damn it!”
Lance looked his watch… he was already late for his training… Although he was dating a girl in Russia, all this time he thought about Nadine… her black long hair and her beautiful eyes… in his free time, if he was alone, he always called her. And they had long phone talks. He was just crazy about that girl from that day JC and he came to her apartment…

In the same moment, in Orlando, JC was on the elevator with Marion. They were holding hands.
“You’re gonna love my apartment… it has an amazing view… and… well… you’ll have everything there…” He paused, “It’s cool… it’s pretty big… and my bedroom has a king size bed… ooh, and the decoration… you’re gonna love it… I didn’t decorate it, but it’s awesome… and…” she interrupted
“JC you don’t have to give me all that explanation, really…”
“I’m sorry… I’m just excited… Ok… this is our floor”
They started walking towards the door, while he was looking for his key.
“Hey, baby… can I ask you something?” JC said
“What?”
“Will you call me Josh?”
“You want me to call you like that?”
“Yes… my closest people call me Josh… and you’re one of them now, so…”
“Then Josh it will be…”
JC smiled. He put the key on the lock and when he opened the door his face changed. His apartment wasn’t locked. And that only meant one thing. He had a visitor.
His visitor was just in front of JC and Marion when he opened the door.
“What are you doing here?” JC asked.

Chapter End Notes:
Please review... and let me know if you like it =)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story