Author's Chapter Notes:

stories/1496/images/i_need_u_with_me_8-11_.jpg

Here's are chapters 8, 9, 10 and 11... two chapters here are rated nc-17... just letting you know

Chapter 7

Next day was really tiring, especially for Justin that has hi first solo performance. But for them was kinda hard being there without Lance. Besides they didn’t won any of the three nominations they had.
Justin, Chris and Joey went to the VMA’s after party. JC decided not to go, because Marion didn’t want to. So they went back to the hotel.
They were in JC’s suite, lying on bed again… JC was looking at the ceiling and he has is arms on his head. Marion was next to him, staring him and she was expecting he teach her what he promised. She felt so good last night that she wanted to feel those strange things… it was fascinating.
“So… what did you think about the show?”
“Good… but you didn’t won anything…”
“That’s ok… not everyone can win…” he smiled, “You liked Justin performance?”
“Yeah… he’s pretty good…”
Marion smiled. JC caressed her cheek, his hand was warm and soft… she closed her eyes when she felt his fingers on her face. She wanted to kiss him… so he could act the way he did the night before… she had loved that…
“Come here… give me a kiss…” he said smiling
Marion smiled again and leaned a little to kiss him. His lips were delicious, she just loved them… After a moment his tongue was on her mouth, she was just enjoying feeling their tongues together…
“Come here...” JC said closing her to him.
Marion nodded… JC hold her tight in his arms.
“You know what?” JC asked
“What?”
“I think… I’m falling in love with you…”
Marion giggled and he kissed her tenderly.
“Do you wanna stay here?” he asked
“Why not?”
JC smiled this time and he kissed her again. JC made his way to her ear lobe, sucking and licking it, while his hand was already touching her in her most sensitive zone. She gave some small moans, he was really turning her on. She looked at him.
“Let’s take off that dress…”
JC help her taking off her black satin dress that she wore for the show. After this they lied on the bed. He kissed her again, and his hand was working on her underwear. She was already wet, so he slowly inserted a finger inside of her, then he added a second finger.
“I feel weird…” she whispered
“You’re excited… is normal, baby… don’t worry… just enjoy…” he answered softly.
“I like it…” she said with an imperceptible voice.
She was breathing heavily. JC just smiled with her last words, and kept kissing her with passion.
His kisses were marvelous. Every time he put his lips on her body she moaned. JC started to make his way to her sensitive area. He kissed her neck and with his free grabbed one of his breasts. He licked her body between her breast, and then he was on her belly…
“Oh… JC…” she moaned
He was tasting her now… she was about to cum. He put another finger inside of her.
“Oh God… that feels so good, JC…” she said.
“Good…”
He started moving his fingers inside of her and covered her clit with his mouth. He licked her hardly and kept moving his fingers until she arched her body and he knew she had felt it. She had her first orgasm… the first one she could remember. Marion groaned when she felt it. He reached her mouth and kissed her softly.
“Are you ok?” JC asked
“Yeah… JC… that was… amazing… I loved it…” she said while her breathing was slowing down
“I love you…” he said
What did he just said?… He loved her? But… he had cheated his girlfriend with her… and that was not good…
On Saturday morning they took a plane to go back to Orlando. They land there past noon.
“Are you coming to my apartment?” JC asked
“I’ve got mine...”
“Don’t you wanna be with me?”
“Yes, of course… but…” he kissed her.
Meanwhile…
“I can’t speak right now… I have training…” Lance said
“But Lance!” A female voice said
“I promise I’ll meet you tomorrow”
“You’re such a liar…”
“I promise, Diane!”
“Tomorrow you will say the same thing! You think because you’re famous I’ll stay with you?!” Diane asked mad
“Diane, listen...” she interrupted him
“I don’t want to… just leave me alone… Bye!”
“But… Diane...”
She released her arms from Lance’s hands and then she left.
“Damn it!”
Lance looked his watch… he was already late for his training… Although he was dating a girl in Russia, all this time he thought about Nadine… her black long hair and her beautiful eyes… in his free time, if he was alone, he always called her. And they had long phone talks. He was just crazy about that girl from that day JC and he came to her apartment…

In the same moment, in Orlando, JC was on the elevator with Marion. They were holding hands.
“You’re gonna love my apartment… it has an amazing view… and… well… you’ll have everything there…” He paused, “It’s cool… it’s pretty big… and my bedroom has a king size bed… ooh, and the decoration… you’re gonna love it… I didn’t decorate it, but it’s awesome… and…” she interrupted
“JC you don’t have to give me all that explanation, really…”
“I’m sorry… I’m just excited… Ok… this is our floor”
They started walking towards the door, while he was looking for his key.
“Hey, baby… can I ask you something?” JC said
“What?”
“Will you call me Josh?”
“You want me to call you like that?”
“Yes… my closest people call me Josh… and you’re one of them now, so…”
“Then Josh it will be…”
JC smiled. He put the key on the lock and when he opened the door his face changed. His apartment wasn’t locked. And that only meant one thing. He had a visitor.
His visitor was just in front of JC and Marion when he opened the door.
“What are you doing here?” JC asked.



Chapter 8

“I’m telling you… Justin told me... ” Chris said to Joey
“You should be telling those things, Shorty”
“I hate you call me like that!”
“I know, Shorty!”
“Drop it!”
“What? Are u gonna tell to go sit somewhere else?” Joey asked
“No, you know I won’t... Man, I’m so hungry... why don’t you call the flight attendant and ask her something to eat... Or... we can ask her to sit here with us...” Chris said giggling
“You’re a casanova!!”, Joey paused, “Hey... How do you think Lance is doing with his training?”
“I don’t know... but, if I was him, I’ll fly immediately the US again instead of going to space”
“Are you afraid if something happens?”
“Obviously... he’s our friend…”
“Yeah... well... I’m worried too... but he wanted to do this... we have to support him”
“You’re right about that… but I still get worried…”
Meanwhile...
“What if she doesn’t believe?” a guy asked
“She will, just show her some pictures and she will…”
“I went to her apartment, but nobody was there... she didn’t open the door Axel”
“You didn’t call Nadine?” Axel asked to Daniel
“Yes, I called her... but she said she was desperately looking for her... she doesn’t know where Marion is”
“Just keep looking...”
“I am, you stupid!! And I can’t fuckin’ find her!...” he paused, “Maybe she met someone else... she doesn’t remember me, she doesn’t... and she doesn’t even know who I am... Why me? Why she?” Daniel regretted
“Why you didn’t went to see her when you knew she had this accident?” Axel asked
“I read it a week later, and I wasn’t in the city... And… I just thought if I come to her house she could get scared or something...”
“I’ll help you find her”
“Thanks, man...”
Meanwhile, in Russia, Lance was on the cell phone.
“So... I decided not to go... I’ll go back to Orlando”
“But Lance... why would you do that?... I thought this is what you wanted” a female voice said
“Yeah... but... I can’t take it anymore... I need to be with you... right now... I’m crazy for you…” he said
There was a pause before she spoke.
“That’s so sweet, Lance... and… I want to be with you too... but, I bet you don’t even remember my face...”
“How could I forget you, Nadine? You’re so beautiful…” he smiled, “So... you wanna be with me...”
“Yeah... I like you... a lot...”
“Cool...”
“Lance... you’re not doing this only for sex, right?”
“I could you think that?” Lance asked
“I hope you really love me...”
“I do...” he paused, “Well... tomorrow I have to finish some stuffs and signed some papers to cancel the training and all that stuff... then I’ll fly back to Orlando, I’ll call you when I land...”
“Ok”
“Ok... now I have to go... bye baby” Lance said
“Bye, Lance” she said.


Chapter 9

Justin was talking with his girlfriend, Rachel
“Did you see this? Lance is not going to the space” she said showing him the newspaper.
“Yeah… I read it… but I don’t get it, he was so excited about this thing…” he paused, “The last time I talked to him, he told me that the training was interesting and he said he was having so much fun…”
“Well… he must have a good reason for cancel…”
“I bet he does…”
“Hey… by the way… we had something pendent… something we were doing last night… and it was really, really important to me…” she said kinda flirting
“Mmm… I don’t remember what was it...” Justin said with an innocent voice
“You want me to help you remember?”
“I’d love to” he said putting his hands on her waist
“You really don’t remember?” she said smiling
“I don’t...”
“Well… you promise you’ll teach me the No strings attached dance moves”
Justin looked at her confused, and Rachel noticed this.
“What? You were already thinking in having sex? Honey is afternoon… please…”
“No, no, no… I wasn’t thinking that… but…”
“No buts” she said putting a finger on his lips.
She walked towards the sound system and put the CD on, then she stared at him smiling.
“Maybe when you finish the lesson… we could do what you want...”
Justin smiled and walked to her, then he hugged her.
“You can’t resist...” he said
“Yes I can… If I couldn’t, then I’ll be the in bed screaming your name already… don’t you think?”
“Uhm… yeah, well… I guess you’re right...”
Meanwhile, Daniel was pressing Marion’s apartment button in the first floor. Nobody answered. She wasn’t there, she was with JC.
Daniel started cursing and kept pressing the button. In that moment a woman got out from the building and she saw Daniel pressing the button. She remembered that guy, he always came there to see her.
“Marion is not there, she got out earlier” the woman said
“Alone?” Daniel asked
“No, she was with some guy… I really don’t know who he was… though he looks pretty familiar...”
“How was he?”
“Dark hair… he was tall and thin… I didn’t see him very well actually…”
“Mmm… ok… hey, uh… can I ask you a favor?”
“Yes, of course”
“Would you give her this number? Please tell her to call me, I’m Daniel Gunnar” he gave her a paper
“Ok, Daniel, I will”
“Thanks...”
Meanwhile.
“Lance… finally!”
“Hey Joey… what’s up?”
“I’m here with Chris… we wanted to know what happen… why you’re not going to space, man? What happened?”
“Oh… well… I… it’s a girl…” he explained, “I’m crazy about her…”
“Wow… I… don’t know what to say…” Joey said
“I do… who’s the girl?” Chris asked
“Hahaha… That doesn’t matter now, Chris…” Lance said, “Well… I have to go… I have a couple of meetings now… I’ll see you soon… bye guys”
“Ok… bye Lance” Chris said
“Bye Lance” Joey added.


Chapter 10

“I… I thought you were… traveling…” JC said
“And that’s a reason to bring another girl to your apartment?!” Jenna asked a little bit mad.
“No… no, no, she’s my friend… I swear… she’s Marion… the girl we hit with the bus and lost her memory… remember?” he asked
Marion looked down.
“I’ll better leave, JC...” Marion said
“No wait… come in, wait in the living room… I’ll talk to Jenna…” JC said to Marion, then he looked at Jenna “You come with me…”
He grabbed Jenna’s arm and led her to his room. Marion walked to the living room and sat on a couch.
“Look, baby…” he said, but she interrupted him
“Don’t you dare to call me baby!”
“Well… Jenna… listen to me…” he put his hands on her shoulders, “You know I love you…” JC lied, “I wouldn’t cheat on you… and less with a girl who lost her memory… you believe, right?” he asked
“I don’t know… Why were you holding hands?! Where do you take her?!”
“To the VMA’s…” he looked down
“You went with her to New York? How could you” she asked mad
“We didn’t do anything wrong, I swear...” he lied again
“I can’t trust you!! I wasn’t there!!” She paused, “And why you haven’t called me? Could you give me an answer to that?!”
“I was gonna call you today...”
“JC, please!! How can you be lying like this?!” She paused, “If she’s better than me just say it!”
“But… Jenna... nothing happened...” he lied for the third time
“Yeah… right… You know what, don’t be so innocent!” She turned around, “I know you cheated on me! I see it in your face! But, you know what? I don’t care… ‘Cause I cheated on you too!! And I admit it…” she paused, “I was with you only for your money and because I wanted to become a model!! But I already did it, and I won my own money!!” JC just stared at her surprised, “Are you happy now?!?! Is that what you wanted to hear?!?! What are you gonna say now?!”
“Jenna… how could… I… never… thought… Is this true?” he asked confused.
“Oh… so you wanna hear more?!?!” she paused, “Well… let’s see… this past two years you thought we had the perfect relationship… but you know what? You’re not so good in bed… In this two years I’ve been with so many guys better than you… So much better!!!… You’re not even useful in bed, JC… just money!!!”
JC looked down.
“Do you have anything to say now?” she asked with his arms crossed under her chest.
JC was about tell her about what was happening with Marion, but he didn’t. He sighed looking at the floor. Jenna just stared at him.
“What? Aren’t you gonna say something?” Jenna asked
“What do you want me to say? That I enjoyed your words? That I never felt love for you?… Because that will be a lie…” He paused, “I can’t believe you cheated on me before… but… I did it too…” he said softly
“You’re disgusting!! I’ll better leave!!”
“So… does this mean we’re over?”
“You still think I wanna be with you? I loved you… but not anymore…” She said, “I don’t need your money anymore…”
“So we’re breaking up?”
“Yes we are… now have fun with your little retard…bye!”
Jenna went out of the room and went to the living room. JC was behind her. Jenna looked at Marion.
“I’m happy for you, you don’t remember any other lover you had… but you should have another one… so you can tell he’s not so good in bed”
“Jenna!!” JC yelled at her
Jenna walked towards the door and left the apartment. She sat on the floor of the hallway. Then she started to cry.
“Why?... Why me?” she said crying, “What did I do wrong?... My God… I love him so much… but he doesn’t love me anymore… All because of that girl…” She paused and wiped her tears, “I’m so stupid… How could I tell him all those lies?,,, There’s nothing I can do now…” She stood up, “I’ll find a solution for this… this isn’t over…”
Then Jenna left. Inside JC’s apartment, he walked towards Marion
“We broke up...”
“I can tell...”
None of them spoke.
“Aren’t you happy?”
“I… guess…”
“Come here… I’ll show you my bedroom…”
Marion stood up and hugged JC. He hold her hand and brought her to his room.
“This is my room, you like it?”
“Yeah…”
There was a silence.
“JC… you loved your girlfriend?” she asked
“I beg you pardon?” he said walking towards the window
“You loved Jenna?”
He closed the curtains and stared at her.
“Are you hungry?” he asked avoiding the question
“Would you answer to me?.”
“I made you a question…” he said
“This is not going to work like this, JC… I really wanna now…”
JC hugged her for a moment. Marion released herself from his arms and left the bedroom. She grabbed her purse and walked towards the door.
“You can’t leave…”
“That’s my problem…”
She was about to open the door but he hold her arm, making her purse fell to the floor. He just hugged her.


Chapter 11

“I love you…” he whispered in her ear
Marion turned around and they stood face to face. He kissed her immediately, she kissed him back… his lips were hard to resist. JC hold her in his arms and started walking to the living. After a moment she separated of him.
“What?” he asked softly while he caressed her cheek
“Nothing, I’m… just afraid…”
“Afraid of what?”
“That you cheated on me...”
“That’s not gonna happen, baby…”
“How can I believe you? Probably you said the same thing to Jenna…”
“Just trust me… please…”
“Ok… I will, JC…”
“I asked to call me Josh…”
“Right… Josh…”
He smiled. She went to the door and picked her purse that was on the floor. Then she went back to the living room.
“Hey, uhm… can I use the phone? Nadine must be worried about me…” Marion said.
“Sure, baby… I’ll show you where the phone is…”
JC led her where the phone was and she dialed Nadine’s number after she saw it in her cell phone. She told Nadine that she went to New York with JC. He was staring at her while she was speaking. Marion didn’t say anything about what was happening between them.
“So… will you call tomorrow?” Marion asked
“Yes… I wrote JC’s number… talk to you later…” Nadine paused, “Be careful with him… famous people are not always real…”
“Don’t worry…”
“Ok… bye Marion”
“Bye…”
The day passed regularly. Later, that night, about 10 p.m., they were on the living room watching TV. Marion stood up and went to kitchen, she was thirsty, so she grabbed a soda from the fridge. JC entered the kitchen.
“Sweetie…” JC said
“Are you talking to me?” Marion asked confused
“Who else?”
“I don’t know…”
“I love you…” he walked towards her, “I miss you in the living room”
“I just came here…”
JC put his hands on her waist and pulled her closer to him. He kissed her softly on her lips, and then he kissed her cheek. He smiled at her and started to unbutton her blouse slowly. She just stared at him. JC noticed she was a little scared.
“What is it, sweetie?”
“I’m scared…”
“Don’t be, we’re not doing anything wrong…” he smiled, “come on…”
JC hold her hand and led her to his bedroom. She sat on the bed and he took off his shirt. His body was perfect… JC sat next to her, he finished to unbutton her blouse and took it off.
JC kissed her roughly this time introducing his entire tongue on Marion’s mouth. Meanwhile with one of his hands he started unzipping her pants. His mouth lowed down to her neck.
“Take those pants off” he said softly
Both of them took their pants off, and lay down on the bed with their underwear. JC touched her gently and took off her bra. He watched her breasts and grabbed one of them with his hands.
“Oh… Josh…” she moaned he circled her nipple with his tongue
His lips were warm, Marion never felt this way before… or maybe she felt it, but she couldn’t remember these marvelous sensations. He kept kissing her whole body, and every time she felt his lips on her soft skin, she felt like she was on heaven. After a moment he took off her underwear, JC took off his boxers too.
She just stared at him. He laid on the bed again and kissed her softly.
“It’s gonna be ok… baby…” he said
He took a condom from the nightstand and put in his member. He placed his body on top of her and opened her legs gently.
JC kissed one of her breasts while one of his fingers was inside of her.
“Josh…”
“You’ll be ok…” he said while he inserted another finger.
She was ready… he took his fingers off and kiss her lips. He gently introduced her. JC didn’t want to hurt her…
“Oh God…” she moaned when she felt him inside her
“Are you ok?” he said waiting for her to adjust
“Yeah…”
JC put a finger on her lips and caressed them.
“If you want me to stop… just say it…”
JC started to move slowly and he tried to guide her on her moves.
“Oh… baby… you feel so great…” he said
She was quiet, but his words started to turn her on.
“Josh… this feels good…”
JC noticed she wasn’t afraid anymore, she was enjoying. He increased his speed giving deeper thrusts to her
“Oh God Marion…” he said in her ear
“Josh… I… oh God… I’m feeling that again…”
“Cum with me, baby…”
“Oh…oh… Josh…”
Her walls tightened around JC’s member.
“That’s it baby…” he said
He gave her three more thrusts and he exploded. Both were breathing heavily. It had been perfect. JC had been so gentle with her.
They lay on the bed for awhile, and she hugged him.
“I love you…” JC said
Next morning when she awoke JC wasn’t next to her. She sat on the bed. There was a dressing gown on it. She got up and put it on. She went out of the room and heard some noises in the kitchen. He was singing a song.
Marion entered the kitchen and he noticed it. JC smiled and walked towards her. He kissed her lips softly and tenderly.
“How are you feeling?” he asked
“Good, what are you doing?”
“Making breakfast…”
“I could have done that…”
“Don’t worry… I can do it…”
JC smiled at her and then he hugged her.
“You made so happy last night…” he said in Marion’s ear
“You too… It was wonderful…”
“I’m glad you enjoyed it…”
“So… do you need any help?” she asked
“Yeah… I think I’m not very good at this at all…”
“It’s ok…”
Later, that afternoon, JC and Marion went to Nadine’s apartment.
“Here we are… I’ll pick you up in a couple of hours, ok?” he said
“Okay...”
“Meanwhile I’ll be the mall, if you need anything, just give me call…”
“Cool…” she kissed his lips, “I love you…”
“I love you too” he said before kissing her again
Nadine opened the door in that moment.
“Hi…” Nadine said
They immediately separated
“I’ll see you later...” JC said
“Ok...”
JC kissed her lips one more time and then he left. Nadine stared at Marion, she didn’t understand what was that.
Marion entered the apartment and sat on a couch. Nadine sat next to her. Marion didn’t say a word, it was like she was on the moon.
“Earth calling Marion…” Nadine said
“What?”
“What is it with you?”
“Why?” Marion asked
“You’re in the moon, what are you thinking?”
“Josh…”
“Josh? Since when he became Josh?” she paused, “let’s start from scratch, what happened between you and him?” Nadine said
Marion told her everything from the beginning. She told Nadine what JC have done and said to her. She also told her about their flight to New York and the VMA’s. And she also commented about what happened last night.
“Uhm… Marion… you seem very happy about all this… but… someone is looking for you…” Nadine said
“Really? Who?” she asked curious.
“He was… kinda like your boyfriend… but not an official one…” she paused, “but… all the stuffs you’re doing with JC… you’ve done it whit him…”
“What? I had a boyfriend?”
“No, no exactly… you were just dating him… but then you lost your memory… and now he’s looking for you…” she paused, “If he knows that you’re with somebody else… he might get really mad…”
“But I love Josh…”
“Marion… that’s what you feel now… if you recover your memory again… you’ll forget him… and that could happen anytime… even now!” Nadine explained
“I don’t want to forget Josh…”
“Honey, you can’t control that… you’re not the one who’s gonna suffer about this… JC will… and he seems so in love with you…”
“Why are you telling me this?”
“Daniel will not let you be with JC...”
“Who’s Daniel?” Marion asked confused
“The guy who is looking for you… his name is Daniel Gunnar” Nadine said, “Marion, we’re friends… and… If you love JC, you should leave him now… before you recover your memory…”
Marion didn’t say anything. Would this be true? Will she recover her memory and forget JC? She didn’t want this to happen. She was falling in love of that man…
“Well… Marion… is up to you… I can’t force you to do something you don’t want… just… think about it…” Nadine looked down, “Anyway… you wanna know who I been talking to?”
“Who?” Marion asked
“Lance… JC’s friend, remember him?”
“Oh, yeah, the blond guy with green eyes…”
“Yes…” she smiled, “He told me he was crazy about me… but I don’t know what to do about it… Remember what I told you yesterday?… Sometimes… famous people aren’t real…” she said, “sometimes they just want sex…”
“I don’t think he wanted that… or Josh…”
Marion smiled at her.
“He had been so nice with me…”
Marion sighted.
“So… this Daniel, uh…” Marion said
“Yeah…?”
“How was… my relationship with him?” she asked
“You just hang out… had sex… you know… you were a couple…”
They kept talking, about a bunch of stuffs. After a couple of hours. JC pressed walked to elevator to go pick up Marion. A guy was waiting it too. Both got in, JC pressed 2 button.
“Which floor?” JC asked
“Same floor” the guy answered
The elevator was on the middle of the hallway. When the door opened they both walked in the same direction. Both stopped in front of Nadine’s apartment.
“You know Nadine?” JC asked
“Yes, she’s a friend… and you are?…”
“JC Chasez, nice to meet you” he said extending his hand
“Daniel Gunnar” he shook his hand, “So, you’re his friend too?”
“Sort of… I just came to pick up my girl…”
“Oh… I see…”

Chapter End Notes:
Please review... =)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story