Author's Chapter Notes:

stories/1496/images/i_need_u_with_me_12-14.jpg

Here are chapters 12, 13 and 14, hope you like them!!

Let me know what you think with a little review... =)

Chapter 12
Justin was on his bedroom looking for his black leather jacket. He had to go to a live show, and he was already late.
When he finally found it, he took it and a paper fell down to the floor from one of her jackets. Justin knelt down and took the paper.

"Rachel, I need to talk to you about something important, let’s meet while Justin is dressing and getting ready for the show. In dressing room 4, around 8 p.m. will be cool, I’ll see you there, bye".

He put the paper where it was and wondered who wrote it. Was she cheating on him…? And if she was… why was she doing that…? They were cool… they were having a good relationship…
Justin went to the kitchen where she was. She looked at him and noticed he was too quiet.
“Everything’s ok?”
“Yes… Will you hurry up, we’re really late…” he said walking to the door.
“Ok…”
Meanwhile, the doorbell in Nadine’s apartment sounded.
“It must be Josh, I’ll get it” Marion said.
“Ok”
Marion walked towards the door and opened.
“Hey baby, are you ready to go?” he kissed her lips, “Oh, he’s looking for Nadine, tell her it’s Daniel”
Marion stared at Daniel, she had a strange feeling… like she knew him… but she couldn’t remember who he was.
After a couple of seconds she remembered what she had spoke with Nadine a few moments ago… Daniel… Could he be HER Daniel…?
“Come in” she said nervous, “Nadine is on the living room”
“Thanks”
Nadine walked towards the door while Daniel sat on a couch. She said goodbye to JC and Marion and they left. Then she went to the living room again and sat in front of him.
“Could you explain what I just saw?” Daniel said to Nadine
“I wish I could…”
“She’s my girl! Didn’t you tell her?!”
“Yes… but… she wants to be with him… There’s nothing else I can do…”
“That asshole is not gonna get what belongs to me!!” he said mad, “Who was that guy?!”
“JC Chasez…”
“And who the hell is he?! Where did she fuckin’ met him??”
“He’s from that boy band Nsync… they day of the accident they brought us to the hospital!” Nadine explained.
“So he almost kill you both…! I can’t believe she so stupid to fall from him…”
“They help us… and he wasn’t driving the bus… so… calm down a little, ok?”
Daniel stood up and sat next to Nadine, he put his elbow on his knees and held his head with his hands.
“What am I going to do??” he asked
“I don’t know… it’s not my problem…”
“You have to help me… you’re my friend, right…? Give me an idea, Nadine…”
“I don’t know… hit her on the head… I don’t know, Daniel…” she said
“A hit… good idea…”
Nadine stared at him confused. What the hell was he thinking…? Later, JC and Marion entered her apartment.
“Come in…” Marion said
“Thanks baby”
“I’ll grab some clothes and we could go…”
“Hey uhm… why don’t you…” he paused, “Why don’t you move in with me?”
“What?” she said surprised
“I… want you to live with me… we could… spend more time together… you know…”
She smiled…
“What do you think?” he asked
“Uhm… ok…”
“You’re moving with me??”
“Yeah, sure, why not? I love spending time with you, besides… I’ll feel more safe next to you”
“Good… great actually”
He hugged her from her back.
“I love you, sweetie...”
“I love you too, come on… help me pick some stuffs… so I can start moving in!”
“Ok…”
Marion packed some stuff and then they left the apartment, they wanted to get home soon to see Justin’s performance on TV.
Meanwhile, Justin was on his dressing room. Rachel was next to him, he was talking to her, in that way she will not leave. What he read on the paper didn’t like him, and he didn’t want her to leave.
Rachel stared at him tenderly while he spoke, then she saw her watch and it was almost 8 p.m.
“Hey… I’ll be right back…” she said to him
“No, don’t leave!! Stay here with me...”
“I have to go dress… I’ll be back in a minute…”
“No… don’t go… I wanna be with you...” he insisted
“I know… me too… but I’ll be back soon, I promise…”
“Okay… fine…” Justin said with resignation
Rachel went out of the dressing room. After a moment Justin was ready and he went to find Rachel… Just like the paper said, she was on dressing room #4. He stood outside, but he couldn’t hear very well, so he slowly opened the door…
“Oh… what you want me to say… He’s awesome… I just love him… everything…! His kisses, his whole body… his way of made love… he is just amazing…-” Justin interrupted her entering the dressing room.


Chapter 13
“Who is this guy you’re talking to?” Justin asked
“Is…-” Justin interrupted her
“With who you were supposed to meet here?!” he asked
“With… Susan… Why?”
“Your…” he paused and turned around
“Brother’s wife…” Susan completed the sentence
“That’s right…” he said
“Justin… what’s wrong, honey? Are you ok?” Rachel asked
“I… just thought… I forgot she worked here… and… I found a paper in our room… I thought… You were meeting with someone else… a guy… I… thought you were cheating on me…”
“How could you think that about me, Justin?!” she asked mad.
“I just…”
“I’ll better leave… If you want we can talk after the show, Rachel… See you later, bye Rach…” Susan said
“Ok… Bye Susan...”
Susan left the dressing room and Rachel stared at Justin really mad. She didn’t say anything, she just point at the door as a sign for him to leave the dressing room.
“But, honey…” Justin said walking to her to hug her
“No buts… you my sister-in-law leave… and just because you don’t trust me!! How could you don’t trust me?? I’ve prove you that I love you!!”
“I know… I know… I was so stupid…”
“Go… we’ll talk later…”
“But, Rach...” he insisted
“Justin leave! Now…!”
“Fine!!! I’m outta here!!!” he said angrily
Rachel bite his bottom lip… She held his arm before he could leave.
“Wait…” she paused, “I’m sorry… I… don’t want you to leave…” Rachel said
“No…” he stared her, “I’m sorry… I never should distrust you…”
Justin kissed her lips softly.
“I love you” Justin said moving his nose against hers
“I love you too… let’s not fight again…”
“Sure, baby…”
Meanwhile.
“No, no, no… she’s mine!! That idiot stole her!!!” Daniel said.
“You’re obsess with her, Daniel...”
“No… I love her, Nadine… don’t you see it…? And it hurts me that she could not remember who I am...”
“Look… why don’t you talk to her… I can invite her tomorrow to have dinner and I can leave… It’ll be just you and her…”
“That sounds good...”
“You can stay here tonight if you want… sleep on the guests room” she said
“Oh… cool… thanks”
JC and Marion were on the living room watching TV watching Justin’s performance. After the show finished, JC turned off the TV and stared at her.
“Let’s go sleep…”
“Ok… That sounds good… I’m really tired…”
The phone rang in that moment.
“I’ll pick up, don’t worry” he said, “hello?”
“JC? It’s Nadine…”
“Oh, hi, you wanna talk to Marion?”
“Yes please…”
“Ok… hold on…” he stared at Marion, “Baby, it’s Nadine… she wants to talk to you…”
“Oh… ok” she stood up and grabbed the phone, “Hi Nadine”
“Hey… I wanted to invite you to have dinner tomorrow…”
“Cool…”
“So… I’ll see you tomorrow then… Around 6:30 p.m.?”
“Ok… thanks for the invitation… bye Nadine”
“Bye”
She hung up, JC stood next to her.
“What happened?”
“She invite us to have dinner tomorrow…”
“Oh… ok…” she hold her hand, “let’s go sleep…”
“Ok…”
They went to bed and Marion fell asleep immediately. Next morning, when JC awoke, Marion wasn’t next to her. He got up and put on a dressing gown.
“Baby, where are you?” he asked
There was no answer… but he heard crying from the bathroom. He started knocking at the door a little desperate.
“Baby!! What happened?! Open the door!”
“Josh… I’m dying...!” she cried from inside the bathroom
“What? Open up!” he ordered
Marion opened the door and JC hugged her immediately.
“What?! What happened?!” he asked desperate
“Josh… I’m dying…”
“Why you’re saying that!? What’s wrong?!”
“I’m bleeding… Didn’t you see the bed… It was all full of blood!!” she cried, “Look at the floor… I can’t stop it…”
JC looked at the floor and he understood she wasn’t dying, she was on her period.
“Baby… sit there” he pointed the toilet, “Calm down… you’re not gonna die… don’t cry… you’ll be ok…”
“Will I?” she asked
“Yes…” he said kneeling next to her, “I think Nadine didn’t mention this to you… but… don’t worry… this is normal in all women, ok?” He dried her tears, “Don’t cry anymore… it’s alright…”
“Why am I bleeding?” she asked
“You’re on your period… you just need some pads, ok?… I’ll go buy you some… just… wait here on the bathroom… I’ll be right back…”
“Ok…” she said
JC put some clothes on and when immediately to the nearest market he found.
After half an hour he came back and went to the bathroom and he told her what to do with the pads.
Later that afternoon, he was watching her while she was washing the dishes they’ve used for lunch.
“Josh… Nadine told me something yesterday...”
“What did she said?” JC asked
“That… if I recover my memory, I will not remember who you are… Is it true?” Marion asked
“I don’t know… it could be true… but… we can go ask a doctor if you want…”
“Ok… I really want to know if that’s true...”
“Don’t worry…” JC paused, “Maybe… I could buy some tapes and we can record us… you know… just in case…”
“I like that idea…” she smiled


Chapter 14
Lance was on the airport waiting to board the plane; he was flying back to Orlando that day. His cell phone rang, he answered the call, but he didn’t check who was calling.
“Hello?” he said
“Where are you?” A woman asked
“What do you want, Diane?”
“I wanted to say I’m sorry… I wanted to take back everything I said… I want to be with you…”
“It’s too late, Diane… I’m boarding a plane to Orlando”
“But Lance!!”
“No buts, Diane…!” he paused, “Look, I can’t talk right now, ok? I’ll talk to you later… and… please… just understand this… If you don’t wanna be my friend, this is over between us… I love someone else, don’t you understand that?”
“This is not over, Lance… I’ll go to Orlando as soon as I can… bye…” she said.
Lance sighted and turned off his cell phone. Meanwhile, JC and Marion went out to the mall after lunch and now they were going to Nadine’s apartment. JC wasn’t very happy… he didn’t know why, but there was something on Nadine that he didn’t like much…
Marion pressed the doorbell and a few seconds later Daniel opened the door. Marion turned pale, but JC didn’t notice, Daniel did, though.
What was he doing there? Why Nadine didn’t tell her he was invited too…? Daniel looked at them. JC was not supposed to come. When Nadine called Marion she never mention JC was invited…
“Hi…” she said nervous, “Is Nadine at home…?”
“No… someone called her from work… she had to leave…” Daniel said, “But… come in… I was making dinner with her… I’m about to finish… and she’ll be here soon…”
“Good… I’m glad you’re here” JC said, “I thought it was going to be me with two girls… so you save me…” he joked
“Yeah… I guess I did… JC, right?”
“Right… and you’re Daniel…” he said, “and this is my girlfriend… Marion” JC said to Daniel
“She’s beautiful… nice choice for a girlfriend” he looked at her, “come in…”
“Thanks...” JC said.
JC grabbed her arm and forced Marion to come inside. She didn’t say a word; she just sat on a couch.
“We brought a bottle of wine…” JC put it on the table
“Good… I’ll be right back” Daniel said before he entered the kitchen.
“What is it, baby? You’re to quiet…” JC said to Marion
“Is just… I don’t like him… at all…”
“What…? Why…? He seems nice… Why don’t you like him?”
“I… is just… Nadine told me…” Daniel interrupted their conversation
“Dinner’s ready… come sit…”
“Ok…” JC stared at Marion, “let’s talk about later, ok?”
“Ok…”
The three of them started having dinner, everything was cool, Daniel didn’t say anything about his relationship with Marion before the accident, in fact, he told JC he didn’t know her. But obviously Marion knew he was lying.
“Uhm… will you excuse… I need to go to the bathroom…” JC said standing up
“It’s at the end of the hallway… left door” Daniel said.
“Thanks”
“I’ll go with you…” Marion said standing up too
“But, baby… you should stay here… don’t be rude… I can go alone… Besides… I’ll be right back…”
“Yeah… JC’s right… He’ll be here in a minute Marion…” Daniel said, “You can stay here… I don’t bite, don’t worry…”
Marion sat again and looked at her dish, JC entered to the bathroom. Both remained silence until he spoke.
“So… are you in love?”
“Of who?” she asked staring at him
“Your boyfriend… of course...”
“Yes...” she paused, “Why did you tell JC you didn’t know me? Nadine told me who you are… I know I was dating you before the accident… Why did you lie?”
“I don’t want to cause troubles for now…”
She stared at him a little confused because of his words.
“I’m sorry if I can’t remember you, but it’s not my fault…” she said
“You’re not really sorry…” he said, “And… I gotta tell you, Marion… you fall in love with the wrong guy… he caused all this…”
“JC wasn’t driving the bus...”
“I don’t care who the hell was driving… the only thing that matters to me is that I love you… and he’s keeping you away from me…” he said a little mad, “And… he’ll have to pay for that, Marion…”
“You wouldn’t dare to touch him…”
“Oh… I will…”
JC came back from the bathroom in that moment and sat next to them again. He noticed something strange was happening.
“What were you talking about?” JC asked.
“Nadine… and how nice she is… right Marion?” Daniel said
“Yeah…”
Nadine arrived a few moments after they finished dinner. Marion and JC soon left Nadine’s apartment.
Marion was worried. Was Daniel serious? Would he made JC pay for keeping her away from him…?
When JC and Marion came to his apartment, Marion went to bed immediately… JC entered the bathroom to take a quick shower. When he came out Marion was already sleeping. JC went to bed and covered his body with the sheets, when he did it Marion awoke.
“Is just me, baby… don’t worry…” he said before he kissed her forehead
“Ok…”
“I love you, sleep tight”
“Ok… you too…”
JC hugged her, but she couldn’t sleep now. A few minutes later she spoke again.
“Josh… I want to tell you something about Daniel...”
“Daniel…? What’s wrong with him?” JC asked.
“He… lied today...”
“When?”
“When he said he didn’t know me…” she paused, “He and I… we’re a couple before I had the accident...”
“What…? Baby… don’t joke with me...”
“I’m not joking… Nadine told me that the other day… and now… Daniel is jealous about you… and he wants to hurt you…”
“Look… I don’t know what stupid ideas Nadine put in your head… and it seems like she didn’t like me at all…” he paused, “But probably she made this up just for you to leave me… or… I don’t know… Just… don’t think about that… just sleep, baby…”
“But… is true… you have to believe me…”
“What do you want me to say? Daniel seems nice to me, and he was really kind today… I don’t think he wants to hurt me…”
“Why you don’t believe me?!” she yelled sitting on the bed
“Don’t yell… and… I don’t believe because… it’s stupid…”
“So you think I’m making this up?!” she paused, “I had a life before you came into my life!! If I can’t remember, it isn’t my fault!!” she paused again, “And if someone tell me things about my past life… What do you expect me to do?!?! I can’t remember anything of what I live…!!” she yelled desperate
“Ok, ok… I believe you… now, please… would you stop yelling? Get some rest…” he said
“I will! But not here with you!!”
Marion got up from the bed and went out of the room. He watched her leave. Marion went to the living room, sat on the loveseat and waited for him. She knew he was going to go there and tell her to go to bed.
After a moment he was there. JC knelt in front of her.
“C’mon Marion… don’t be mad at me… try to understand me…” he said
“Understand what…? You really think I made this up?” she asked
“But… it’s ridiculous… Why will he hurt me?”
“Will you believe or not?”
JC sighed and looked at her tenderly.
“Ok… I believe you… but please, don’t be mad at me…”
“Ok…”
He held her hand and they went to the room again. Both fall asleep almost immediately.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story