Author's Chapter Notes:

stories/1496/images/i_need_u_with_me_15-16.jpg

Here's chapter 15 and 16, please leave some comments... =)

Chapter 15

On the next day, JC and Marion went to the hospital. The doctor told them that if she recover her memories, not necessary will forget what she lived after the accident.
“Maybe she will remember everything, or maybe she will not remember what she lived” The doctor said, “There’s also a chance that she could remember some things, maybe some details, not the most important things sometimes…” he paused, “It is impossible to know the way it will happens if it happens…”
Anyway, JC didn’t worry a lot, he believed that if he recorder some tapes of them she will remember everything…

A month passed… JC tried to avoid that Marion see Nadine, but it was almost impossible to do it, they were friends, and he couldn’t do anything about it. Besides, JC was working on some demos, so he was busy once in a while
Nadia was having a relationship with Lance, she was a little bit worried, because he didn’t want to make love with her yet, but she didn’t say anything about it, she doesn’t want to seem desperate. On the other hand, Diane, was in Orlando, and she was always bothering Lance.
Justin and Rachel were still having his relationship, with the typical problems they could have: jealousy, tours, rehearsals, and etceteras…
Daniel was creating a “plan” to get Marion back with him… it was like his mission…
“Why don’t you let her see Nadine?” Lance asked to JC
“It’s not that… Is just… She put so many crazy ideas on Marion’s mind… I’ve told you that…”
“It’s not crazy ideas… it’s true… I’ve talked with Nadine too”
“Yeah, I know… I just don’t want her to see Nadine, ok?! Can stop talking about this?” JC said, “So… did Diane stop bothering you?”
“No… she called me every single day… It’s frustrating me… I don’t know what to do about it…”
“Why don’t you put a withdrawal order and sue her?”
“I don’t wanna sue her, JC”
“You should…” he paused, “Lance… can I ask you something…
“Yeah, what?”
“Does Daniel stopped visiting Nadine?”
“No, he still goes there… and I believe he knows where you live…”
“How did he find it out?” JC asked
“I don’t know… I guess Nadine told him… I don’t know… but… What can he do?”
“Yeah… you’re right… is just… I’m sick and tired of him…he always called Marion…”
After awhile, they both left the studio. JC went buy some Chinese food to take it to the apartment.
Meanwhile, Marion was on the dinning table using JC’s laptop. In that moment the phone door sounded. Who could be pressing the button on the first floor…? Was it a kid…? She walked towards it
“Hello?” She said
“Hi… will you open the door, please?” a male voice asked
“Who is this?”
“JC… don’t you recognize me?”
“Why don’t you use your door keys?” she asked doubtful
“I left them on the studio...”
“Is it really you?”
“Of course I am...” the voice said
“You don’t sound like Josh…”
“I think I’m kinda sick…”
“Tell the janitor to open the door…”
“I don’t see him around...”
“Fine... I’ll open...”
JC was putting the food on the backseat, and then he started driving to the apartment.
They knocked at JC’s apartment. Marion put the chain on the door so that way it won’t open completely. She had her doubts… she didn’t know if it was JC who was talking… She looked on the peephole and saw Daniel with a guy she didn’t know.
“Why did you lie to me? You think I’m stupid?” Marion said opening the door with the chain on the door.
“Axel did a good job talking to you...” Daniel said, “Let me in... I need to talk to you...”
“No! Besides... I don’t know who that guy is...”
“This is Axel... you used to know him... he’s a friend of mine...” he explained
“How did you know JC was on the studio?” she asked
“That’s my problem... Now let me in!!!” Daniel yelled
“Go away... or I will call the police...”
“That doesn’t scare me... Now let me in, Marion!!!”
Daniel forced the door and the little chain broke, so the door opened completely, then he walked towards her. JC was driving home in that moment, and he didn’t know why, but he had a bad feeling… he just didn’t know what it was…
Daniel had Marion taken by her wrists and he was interrogating her. Axel was outside the apartment.
“Leave me alone!!!” Marion yelled
“Just answer what I asked, Marion!!!!!” Daniel said mad
“No! Please leave!!! JC will be really mad if he finds you here!!”
“I don’t care!!!”
“Let me go!!!”
Marion released her wrists from Daniel’s hands. In that moment Axel knocked at the door.
“What?” Daniel asked
“Someone is coming up in the elevator…”
“Get in”
“You think is JC?” Axel asked
“It must be… stay behind the door… we’ll attack him after he gets in” he said to Axel
“No! You’re not going to attack him!” Marion said
“Just shut up”
Daniel took her by her arm and sat her on a chair, and then he tied her there.
“You better don’t move” Daniel warned
The door apartment opened in that moment… Meanwhile…
“Rachel, get in the car” Justin said to Rachel
“Yeah… I’m coming” she said sitting next to him
“Do you think JC will be mad if we go see him and Marion?”
“I don’t think so… he’s one of your best friends…”
Justin started driving to JC’s apartment.
JC entered his apartment and saw Marion tied on the chair.
“Don’t go inside!!!!” she screamed
“Who the hell did this to you?!” JC asked
He ran to the chair to untied her.


Chapter 16

“What are you saying?” Lance asked amazed
“That’s what Daniel said to me when he called me...”
“How is it possible that he wants to kill JC?!”
“He wants Marion by his side… I know him… he will do it if he has the chance, Lance”
“But...” he paused, “I will go see JC and warn him!!”
“Lance, be careful, please!! He could hurt you…!!”
“Don’t worry… I will be careful…”
He went out of the apartment and ran to his car, he got in and he started driving to JC’s apartment. Meanwhile, JC was trying to untie Marion.
“JC!! Daniel is behind you!!” she screamed desperate
“Daniel?” he asked confused.
JC turned around to face him, and he just could see two guys. Axel grabbed JC by his arms and put him in front of Daniel. Daniel started punching him on the face, and then he kicked JC on his stomach.
JC tried hard to defend himself, but it was impossible, Axel was stronger than him. JC’s face was full of blood and he was breathing heavily.
“You thought you can have her just like that… you asshole!!” Daniel said angry.
“You’re... gonna... pay... for this...” JC said weakly
“If I kill you now… I will never pay this to you”
“And... what do... you win... with that…?... She loves… me…”
“Shut the fuck up!!!!” Daniel said furious.
Daniel punched him again on his JC.
“Daniel… please… stop… I beg you… stop it…”
“Just let him…” Daniel said to Axel.
Axel released JC and he fell to the floor immediately. JC was too weak to stand up… Daniel walked towards Marion and untied her. She wanted to help JC, but Daniel didn’t let her do it.
“I’ll not kill him… but you’re coming with me…” Daniel said to Marion
“No…!! I won’t go with you!!!”
“Shut up, Marion!!!”
Daniel grabbed her arm and forced her to walk to the door.
“Don’t… take… her… away…” JC said weakly.
Axel grabbed a little table that was near JC and broke it in his back. Then he followed Daniel.
In the first floor, Justin was parking his car and he saw Lance running to the entrance of the building.
“Isn’t that Lance?” Rachel asked
“Yeah… that’s weird… I wonder why he is so hurried…?” Justin said, “Rach, would you mind parking the car…? I’ll go see what’s going on…”
“Ok, I’ll do it”
Justin went out of the car, entered the building and reached for Lance, who was waiting for the elevator.
“Hey Lance, what’s up? Why you’re so hurry?” Justin asked
“We have to go see JC!!” Lance answered desperate
“Ok… just… calm down… what’s wrong...”
“It’s JC!!”
“What’s wrong with JC?!”
“Marion…!! His old boyfriend…!!!”
“Lance…!!” Justin said, “Calm down…!! Explain to me what’s going on!!”
Lance sighted deeply.
“Daniel, Marion’s old boyfriend... He came to find her… and… he told Nadine that he will kill JC if he had the chance…!!”
“What?!”
Daniel, Axel and Marion were on the elevator going down. When the doors opened they saw Lance and Justin in front of them.
“Marion!” Lance said
“Lance!! Please help me…!!” she said
Lance walked towards Daniel and started fighting with him, Justin did it too. Axel had Marion in his arms, but when he saw two guys were beating Daniel he let her go. Axel grabbed Justin’s arm and pulled him away, but Justin was a little bit stronger than him, and the only thing that Axel achieve was some punches on his face.
In that moment, Rachel entered the building and saw all fighting. The janitor of the building was already calling the police.
Marion waste no time and asked a master key to the janitor, then she took the elevator and went to the apartment.
“Josh… honey!!! Are you ok??” she said bending down next to him.
“No… my back… it hurts…”
“Can you stand up?”
“No… I’m too… weak… let me rest for a little… where is… Daniel??”
“Lance and Justin got him down there…” Marion said, “Don’t speak anymore, Josh…”
“Ok…”
After an hour and a half, the janitor called Marion and told her that police took the two guys, and Justin, Lance and Rachel were going to the apartment. Marion opened the door and the three of them entered the apartment.
“The police took them both?” Marion asked
“Yes… they’re going to a trial… you and JC will have to testify…” Justin said
“You have to sue them, Marion” Rachel said
“Hum… yeah well… I’ll talk with Josh about it later…” Marion answered, “Now… will you help me…? He can’t stand up…”
Justin and Lance walked towards JC.
“Marion… are you ok?” Rachel asked
“Yeah… I…” she paused
Rachel hugged her in that moment. Obviously she was fine physically, because Daniel didn’t hurt her, but she was still scared and a little shocked. It had been a dangerous situation; Daniel could have killed the man she loved.
Justin knelt down next to JC.
“We’ll help you stand up, C” Justin said
“Ok… just… be careful… please…” JC said, “My back… is hurting… me… so much…”
“You have so much blood in your face…” Lance said, “You should go the doctor tomorrow morning to check if you’re ok…”
Lance and Justin stood him up and put him on a couch. JC complained when they done it, because he was in pain.
It seems like all the blood and the pain were just for the moment. But they called a doctor anyway, who prescribed him some medicines for the pain.
JC thanked everyone for helping him and Marion, he didn’t know why they were there, but he didn’t care. He was happy just because they were.
“Guys… I need… to ask you… something…” JC said “I want you… to stay… here tonight… I don’t want… that… Marion feel lonely…”
“Fine… I can stay… I don’t know if Rachel and Justin can…” Lance said
“Oh… sure… no problem… If its ok with Rachel, of course…” Justin looked at her.
“Yeah… it’s ok…”
Justin and Lance helped JC again, this time to take him to his bedroom. After they did it, they all left the room.
“Are you ok?” Marion asked
“I feel… a little… better… Don’t… worry baby…” JC answered, “And… what about you?”
“I’m fine… but… I was so scared, Josh… I can’t believe he did this… and he punch you like that… it was awful…”
“Why… you let him… come up here…?” JC asked confused
“The other guy spoke… and he said it was you…”
“And… you… believed… him…?”
“He said he left his keys on the studio…” she said, “I thought it might be you… his voice sound different though” she stared at him, “I don’t know why he knew you were on the studio… he must have been watching us…”
“Don’t worry… about it… anymore… we’ll sue him… and… the only thing… that matters now… is that… we’re ok… he didn’t do… anything to you…”
“But he did to you… and… I just can’t believe it, Josh…”
“Relax baby… everything is… ok now…”
JC unbuttoned his shirt and he complained a little. His arms were hurting him, because of the way Axel held him.
“You need some help?” she asked
“Uhm… yes… please…”
Marion got closer to JC and helped him take off his shirt. She did it carefully for not hurting him.
“Did I hurt you?” Marion asked
“Just… a little… but my arms… and back… they hurt me…”
“With the medicine you will feel better, Josh” she said
“I love you” JC said suddenly, “Thanks… for… helping me…”
Marion stared at him. His eyes were looking straight to hers… she just smiled.
“I love you too…”
Then, she knelt down in front of him and helped him to take off his pants. His legs didn’t hurt him too much, but anyway she helped him.
“Get in the bed now… be careful… ok?”
“Yes… I will be…careful…” he said.
Carefully he got inside and covered his body with the sheets. She went to the bathroom and gently cleaned his face with a wet towel.
After this she got inside the bed too. She tried to sleep… what happened during the day wasn’t nice… she needed to rest, to forget for a moment… but it was almost impossible to stop thinking about it.
After a moment she felt JC’s hand on her waist. He was ok… he was alive… Daniel said he was going to kill him, but he didn’t… She thought about JC again… His man was ok, next to her… breathing…
She smiled slightly… and then she fell asleep.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story