Author's Chapter Notes:
stories/1496/images/i_need_u_with_me_17-19.jpg
Chapter 17

 

Next day, Justin woke up and Rachel wasn’t next to him, either her clothes or purse. There was no sign of her.

Justin went to the living room where Lance was.

“Did you see Rachel?” Justin asked to Lance

“Oh… yes, she left a few moments ago, she said she had some stuffs to do… and that she will come back to have lunch, so… you have to wait for her…”

“Didn’t she say where she was going?”

“No… she just said you wait for her…”

Lance stared at him.

“You seem worried, is everything ok?” Lance asked

“Is… Rachel…” Justin paused a second, “Her behavior… she’s not the same now…”

“Why you say that?”

“She had been… a little distant…  I think she doesn’t love me anymore… at least… not the way she does before…”

         In that moment JC arrived there. He heard the last part of the conversation Justin and Lance were having. 

“Who doesn’t love you anymore?” JC asked

“JC…!! You’re ok… you’re walking alone…! How are you feeling?” Justin asked.

“Better… I can walk alone now… but… my back and my thorax still hurt…”

“It’s good you’re feeling better…” Lance added

“So… who were you talking about? Who doesn’t love you anymore?” JC asked to Justin

“Rachel… she’d been distant...”

“Maybe you’re just imaging it, Justin…”

“No… It’s true…” Justin affirmed, “I can feel it… she’s different… she’s not the same anymore…”

“Why do you think that is?” Lance asked.

“I… think she’s… seeing someone else…” Justin said looking down, “I just… don’t want that… I don’t want another failed relationship… please God…” he started to cry.

         JC hugged him.

“Don’t be like that… you’re not sure about that… you don’t know what’s going on… and you should talk to her about this…” JC said

“JC’s right, Justin… I really believe she loves you…” Lance added

“I don’t know what’s wrong with her”

“Don’t cry, it breaks my heart to see you like this…” JC said, “Ok... you now what? I’m gonna get dress and we are all going to lunch, alright?”

“Yeah, that’s a good idea” Lance said

“I… prefer to go home…” Justin added

“No, no, no… you’re coming with us… so don’t say any other word” JC replied.

“But I need to go to my apartment anyway… I need to change my clothes…” Justin exclaimed

“We’ll pass over there” JC said

“Well… in that case I need to change my clothes too” Lance added

“Then we’re going to pass over there too…”

         After awhile, they were all in the car, they have already gone to Lance’s apartment, and they were going to Justin’s now. Lance and Justin totally forgot that Rachel was gonna go to JC’s apartment again…

When they arrived to the building, JC parked his car and Justin went out of the car and went to his apartment.

“Rachel!!” he said opening their bedroom door

“Justin! What are you doing here??”

“I…”

“I told Lance I was going back to JC’s apartment…” she said

“We forgot it… we were going to have lunch… I came here to change my clothes…”

“You were going without me?”

“Well… if you wanna go you can go…”

“No, actually… I don’t want to…”

         Justin opened his wardrobe and took some clean clothes. He had already taken a shower on JC’s apartment so he just had to change his clothes.

He sat on the bed and started taking off his clothes.

“Where were you?” Justin asked

“I… went… shopping…”

         Justin was buttoning his clean shirt and stared at her, when she noticed he was she looked somewhere else.

“Why you’re not telling me the truth, Rach?”

“I’m telling you the truth…”

“Rachel! Would you stop it! I’ve notice how distant you are with me!” he said while he put some clean underwear.

“I’m not distant… is just…” she stared at him

“You can tell me anything…” he said putting a jean on, “Is it… that you’re seeing someone else?” he said sadly and not staring at her.

“Justin! How could you say that? I thought jealousy wasn’t a problem between us anymore…!”

“But… then… explain to me the reason of your behavior… ‘Cause… I don’t get it…”

“I…” she looked at him

“What…?” he said combing his hair in front of a mirror

“Would you look at me for a moment?”

         Justin turned around and stared at her. He was serious… worried… he didn’t new what was coming now…

“What?”

“Justin… I…can’t dance anymore with you…” Rachel started to say

“Why?” he asked disappointed

“’Cause I have to leave…”

“Where?”

“Alaska…”

“But… why?”

         Meanwhile on JC’s car.

“He’s taking too long…” JC said

“Yeah… I’ll go tell him to hurry up” Lance answered

         Lance got down of the car and walked towards the building’s entrance. JC looked at Marion

“I have to tell you something” he said to Marion

“What?”

“I have to go to New Orleans in a couple of days… they told me yesterday… and well… with all this Daniel drama… I…”

“Do you want me to go with you?”

“Well… you can’t… that’s the problem… They asked not to go with you, so… I’ll talk with any of the guys to check if you could stay with them or someone can stay with you… I can’t leave you alone”

“But I want to go with you…”

“I would love if you could go with me… but, I’m sorry… you can’t go…” he explained

         Lance pressed the door bell on Justin’s apartment.

“Don’t open… tell me now why you’re leaving…” Justin demanded

“Someone’s calling… it might be important… I’ll get it…”

“No, don’t!! You’re gonna tell me now!!” he grabber her arm

“Let me go, Justin!!” she said releasing her arm

         Rachel went our of the room and opened the door… it was her only way to avoid talking about her problem…

“Rachel!!” Lance said when he saw her

“Hi Lance, Justin is in our bedroom…”

         Lance entered to the apartment and went to the bedroom to find Justin, meanwhile Rachel entered to the kitchen.

“J, what’s up…? JC is really hungry… he wants to go” Lance said, “is Rachel coming?”

“No, neither do I… she had something to tell me… and she would have told me if you weren’t here”

“I’m sorry… what happened?”

“I’ll tell you later… when I know everything that’s going on, the only she said to me is that she had to leave to Alaska for some reason… Now… please… leave us alone… have fun with JC, ok?”

“Ok, good luck!” he said leaving the room, “Bye Rachel!!” he screamed to her

“Bye Lance!”

         A couple of minutes later, Justin went to the kitchen to continue with their conversation. Rachel thought that Justin left the apartment with Lance, she thought he was mad because she didn’t want to keep talking about why she had to leave to Alaska.

“He doesn’t even say goodbye… he doesn’t love me anymore…” she said, “It’s impossible that he wants a child… I should leave right now… and not telling him anything…”

         Suddenly, Justin opened the door and stared at her. Their eyes met.

“Justin!!”

“I’ve heard you! You’re pregnant! Right?!” he asked

“No… Why do you say that?”

“Rachel, tell me the truth!! I heard you!”

“Fine… yes… I’m pregnant!”

“But Rachel… Why didn’t you tell me this?” Justin asked holding her by her arms.

“’Cause… I thought… You… Your career… I didn’t want to ruin that…”

“Oh my God, Rachel… how could you possibly think that?”

“I thought…” she paused

“You silly girl…” he kissed her, “I love you…”

“I love you too…”

“So… how many weeks do you have?”

“5 weeks…”

“Mmm… don’t you were anticipating a little with the whole thing… quitting the dance… and all that…”

“I wanted to leave before you noticed anything…” Rachel said.

“Well, that doesn’t matter anymore… now the first thing we have to do is get married…”

“What? Get married?”

“Well… yes… we’ll be happy together… So… we have to plan the wedding… and… tonight we will announce the guys everything… I’m thinking on a party… here… tonight, what do you think?” He said everything quickly.

“Tonight?”

“Yeah… I’ll call the guys… you… take a shower, comb your hair… make up… and relax… ok?”

“Don’t you think this is to rush?”

“Who cares?! I’ll be the happiest guy on earth with you by my side…”

“You’re so sweet…”

“So… why you were so distant?” Justin asked

“I didn’t want to ruin your life… that’s why I thought it will be better if I left the state without telling you… but… I didn’t want to hurt your feelings, that the reason why I started to get some distance with you…” Rachel explained.

“But I love you… and you know that…” he said

         Rachel smiled.

“Johnny is going to kill me when he finds this out… but… I don’t care…” Justin said.

“I love you so much…”

         Justin smiled this time and then he kissed her softly on her lips.

During the day they bought some stuffs for the party. After lunch, Lance went to Nadine’s apartment in order to give JC and Marion some time for themselves.

 

 

Chapter 18

 

JC and Marion were on their way to Justin’s apartment. She didn’t spoke during the day, she was a little mad. JC felt guilty about it, he understood her madness… After what happened the day before, it was obvious that she didn’t want to stay alone. But actually it wasn’t JC’s fault, he was just obeying orders. Besides, she insisted that JC wanted to go alone because he had another woman.

They were on the car, Marion was looking at the street. The Celebrity album was playing background, for some reason she felt more peaceful when she heard his music… “Selfish” was playing…

 

"So what’s wrong with being selfish…

 

...I'll be takin’ up your time

Till the day I make you realize

That for you there could be no one else

I've just gotta have you for myself

Baby I would take good care of you

No matter what it is you're going through

I'll be there for you when you're in need

Baby believe in me

Cuz if love is a crime

Then punish me

I would die for you

Cuz I don’t want to live without you

What can I do?

 

You can call me selfish

But all I want it's your love..."

 

JC turned the volume down and Marion stared at him.

“Why you turn it down?” she asked

“Are u still mad?”

“I’m not mad”

“Yeah right… like I could believe that after all the things you said…”

“What I said… it was the truth…”

“So… do you doubt about my love for you?” JC asked

“I didn’t say that…”

“But that was your point when you said that I wanted to go alone to be with another woman… I’ll never cheat on you… How could you think that?”

“You said the same thing to Jenna… and you cheated on her with me…”

“But… it’s different… I haven’t been anyone…”

“Oh… so… that means that if you had the chance you probably will do it…”

“Don’t put words on my mouth…”

“You know what… I don’t want to hear you anymore…”

         She turned the volume up, the song was already ending. JC sighed and stopped talking.

 

"...Selfishly I'm in love with you

Cuz I've searched my soul to know that it's you...

Selfishly I'm in love with you

Cuz I've searched my soul to know that it's you...

Selfishly I'm in love with you

Cuz I've searched my soul to know that it's you...

To prove that I’m the only one for you

So what's wrong with being selfish, selfish, selfish

So what's wrong with being selfish... yeah"

 

         Mean while.

“What? What do you mean you’re in prison?” Nadine asked

“I am in prison… please come here to take me out… you’re my friend, please help me…”

“No, Daniel! I won’t help you… Because you hurt Marion and I won’t forgive you that…”

“I didn’t hurt her; you know I love Marion… I’ll never hurt her…” Daniel said.

“But you hurt JC… and that causes her pain… so you hurt Marion too, I will not trust you anymore…” Nadine said, “I think you miss your call, bye…”

         Nadine hung up the phone and Daniel stood there with the receiver on his hands, cursing Nadine. A police man came there and took him back to the prison with Axel.

“She said she wouldn’t take us out…”

“Damn it…” Axel said

“Don’t worry… We’ll get out of here… there’s got to be a way…”

         Later that day, all the guys were on Justin’s apartment, except for Chris who was a little late.

“I love you…” Rachel said to Justin

“I love you too…”

“This is cute… I’m sorry to interrupt” JC said, “Rachel, would let me talk to Justin for a moment?”

“Sure…” she said, and then she walked to the table to grab a snack.

“What’s up?” Justin asked

“It’s Marion… she doubts about my love for her… she thinks I’m cheating on her”

“So… that’s the reason why she hasn’t been with you the whole night”

“Yes… she’s mad at me because I told her I can’t bring her to New Orleans with me…” JC said, “They asked not to bring her, in that way I’ll not get distracted… and now she believes I’m cheating on her, and that’s not the real reason…”

“I’ll give you an advice JC…” Justin said, “Look… If I were you… I’ll say fuck to New Orleans and I’d stay here with Marion”

“Really?”

“Sure… in that way… you’ll never finish your album, don’t sell more than mine and you don’t ruin my solo career…” he said laughing

“Very funny…”

“No… I’m just kidding… but, seriously…” he said, “You’re the one who has to put the conditions… don’t let them impose them… just say that if she can’t go with you, you will not go…”

“I guess you’re right… I’ll talk with Johnny about this tomorrow” JC said, “So... what is up with Rachel? It seems like everything is good now… Where is the crying kid of this morning?”, he laughed, “Why this party, J?”

“You’ll know later… the only thing I can tell you, is that Rachel is the most wonderful and beautiful person in the whole world… and she will never ever cheat on me…”

“Please… tell me now…”

“Later, C…”

         JC walked towards Marion, she was at the balcony looking at the sky.

“Sweetie?”

“What’s up?” she asked

“I wanted to tell you something…” JC answered

“If it is about New Orleans… I don’t wanna know…”

“Okay…”

         JC hugged her from her back and laid his head on her shoulder.

“What do you want?” Marion asked

“To tell you that... I’ll put my conditions… I’ll say if you can’t go with me to New Orleans, then I won’t go… you inspire me, you give me confidence and… if you’re not there, there’s no way I could work…”

“Are you really gonna do that?”

“Yes, ‘cause I want you to be with me... I love you”

“I love you too…”

After awhile, Chris came with a girl named Stephanie, he introduced her as his girlfriend, all of them were surprised about it, he was a casanova. Finally he received congrats from all of them.

A few minutes later, Justin asked everyone’s attention.

“I have big news… well…” he hugged Rachel, “Actually we have good news…”

“What is it about?” JC asked

“I’ll say it… ‘cause I’m sure you’re very puzzled about what’s going on”

“Just speak...” Lance said

“Well… Rach and I... we’re gonna get married…” Justin said smiling

         The four band mates were surprised and speechless after Justin’s words. They stared each other while all the girls where congratulating Justin and Rachel.

JC reacted and came closer to him to congratulate him, the other three guys did the same.

“So, when is the wedding?” JC asked

“December, before Christmas…” Justin answered

“So soon? Aren’t you gonna be busy with the tour?”

“No… I’ll postpone it if I have to… my family is more important…” Justin assured

“Which family?” Lance asked, “Is just you and Rachel…”

“Oh... well... there’s something else you should know…”

“Which other surprise do you have?” Chris asked

“Rachel is pregnant…”

“There you have a family…” Joey said joking

“But, wouldn’t that be a problem in you solo career?” Lance asked to Justin.

“It doesn’t have to be a problem, besides... this is my choice…”

“Well, Justin... you know you can count with us on anything you need, we’re like brothers and we will always support you… even if we’re miles away, right guys?” JC said.

         The rest of the guys answered yes. After this they all kept having fun at the party.

 

 

Chapter 19

 

Two weeks later, JC and Marion flew to New Orleans. Daniel and Axel were still in prison. JC had sue them and obviously the court support JC, because of this, both guys will be on prison until February, unless JC decided they could be free, and if they were, JC and Marion will have a restraining order against them.

Justin was traveling and Rachel joined him. Joey was on California with Kelly and Brianna. Chris was in Orlando with Stephanie, as well as Lance.

Lance was on his apartment, Diane had called him.

“Where are you?” Lance asked

“In a hotel…” she said, “Why you sound so serious…?”

“I don’t understand why you want to talk to me… the only thing you’ll get from me is to tell you that I’m in love with someone else…”

“Tell me that face to face…” Diane said, “I’m at Houston's hotel… I’ll be waiting for you…”

         Lance arrived to the hotel and asked for Diane McFly, and then he went to her room. She kissed him on his cheek to say hello.

“Hi” Lance said

“Hi…”

“How are you…?”

“Now... much better…”

         She grabbed his arm and stood behind him, and then Diane took off his jacket.

“Make yourself comfortable…” she said.

“Yeah… right…” Lance stared at her, “you know what… I think I’ll better…” she interrupted him with a kiss

“Come with me…”

         She held his hand ant took him to the bedroom.

“I didn’t come here to this… I’ll better go…” Lance excused

“No… you won’t go… you’re not gonna run away this time, Bass…”

         Diane had him against the wall, and then she kissed him. Lance knew that was really wrong, but… he needed a little passion… and Diane was giving him that… He just followed his desires… and after a couple of minutes they were on the bed…

A couple of hours later…

“I think… I should leave…” Lance said

“Why…? If this happen between us… it means that there’s still something…”

“No, you’re wrong, there’s nothing… I just… wanted to do it… I had a girlfriend, Diane… and the last thing I wanted was this…” he paused, “I wish this wouldn’t happen at all…”

“But Lance… how could you say that?”

“Listen… I’m in love... and not with you… this was a mistake… it didn’t mean anything…”

“What does she has?” Diane asked

“Well, I don’t know... but I love her… period” he said, “I didn’t want to cheated her… this was a mistake… It’s over, Diane…”

“Why do you hurt me like this…? I love you”

“No, you don’t, if you loved me you wouldn’t left me…”

“I was mad, Lance…”

“That wasn’t my problem… now... I’ll better leave…” he said, “Maybe… I’ll... see you around…”

         Lance stared at her, and then he left. Diane stood there thinking about his last words… Does that mean that wasn’t over? Was he gonna keep visiting her? But… just a few moments ago he said he didn’t want to cheat her… What does he really want…?

         A week later, Daniel, who still was in prison, had an unexpected visit… Axel was sleeping.

“Gunnar, someone came to see you” the policeman said

         Daniel was curious; no one had visited him since he was there. The officer opened the gate, took him from his shoulders and made him walked where his visit was.

“You have five minutes” the policeman said to the visit

“Ok…”

         The cop moved away so they could talk, but he was in the same room.

“Baby… what are you doing here?” Daniel said

“Don’t call me like that… I didn’t come here to take you off, I can’t do that… JC had to give the authorization…”

“Why did you came?”

“I need to talk to you…”

“About what?” Daniel asked

“I wanna know exactly what I had with you… and… how everything was between us… and maybe a little about me...”

         Daniel stared at her.

“Well, you weren’t my girlfriend… but... we were more than friends… we had a relationship, a loving relationship…” he paused, “You were liberal… and you liked everything was the way you wanted… we had great times together, I’m not lying about that… You loved they way I made love to you…” he stared at her for a moment, “When you had that accident, we were fight… and I wasn’t in the city, I had some things to do in another place… and you were mad because I was leaving for a week and you will stay here lone…” he took her hand, “You loved me, Marion… I swear… I can’t lie to you about that… I need you so bad…” he said, “…and all this is your boyfriend’s fault… he put me in prison... we’ve been through a lot in here…” he paused and looked at the table, “I’ve suffered a lot Marion, a lot, you can’t even imagine… that guy had changed you so much…” then he stopped talking.

         Marion had listened him with all her attention, and without interrupted him. She didn’t know why, but for some reason, she felt she had to take him off his place.

“Look… I’ll talk with JC… I’ll see if there’s something I could do to take you out of here... both of you… but you have to promise me, that you have to promise me that you will not try anything crazy again…”

“I can’t promise you that… I want you with me again…”

“Then you’ll have to wait until February…” she said standing up.

“Wait… fine… I promise, I promise…”

“Miss, your time is up” the cop said.

“Yes… don’t worry… I’m leaving…” she said staring at Daniel

         Marion left the place and came back to the apartment. JC was with his cell phone on his hand, and he seemed extremely worried…

“Where the hell were you, Marion?”

“I was just… walking…”

         He grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to him.

“Where were you?!” JC asked

“You’re hurting me… let me go!”

“Where the fucking hell were you?!?!” he yelled in her face

         Marion freaked out with JC’s reaction and she slapped him in his left cheek.  

“Don’t ever yell to me like that!!” she passed next to him

“You’re not going anywhere!!” JC said grabbing her arm again

“Joshua, let me go!!” she said seriously.

“No!! You’ll tell where you were, even I have to force you!!” he threatened her

“Leave me alone… You know what…? I’ll leave right now… and don’t go find me!!”

“You’re not leaving!!”

         He pulled her from her arm until they were on the bedroom, then he throw her to the bed… he placed his body on top of her and imprisoned her against the bed.

“Tell me where you go!!” JC insisted

“Let me go!!”

         Marion was moving from one side to another trying to release from him, but she couldn’t, he was stronger than her.

“Tell me!!! Where the fucking hell were you?!?!” he yelled, “Don’t you see I was so fuckin’ worried about you!!!!”

“Joshua… let me go” Marion started crying, “I just… went to see Daniel…”

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you like it...

leave some comments... =)


Incomplete
Wantan is the author of 3 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story