Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

It was like any other school day, I'd meet justin infront of the water fountain to meet up for lunch, but henever came. It was weird because I would've known if he was sick because his mom would tell my mom if he was,you know how mom's are. So, I make my way to the cafeteria and get my food and try to find a seat, but there was one left, thank god it was right next to Trace, another friend of mine and Justin.

Trace, was like a little brother to me, always making fun of me, making jokes, playing pranks and just being annoying. But he's a good friend I guess.

I sat with Trace and I asked him if he knew why Justin wasn't at school, he said no. So after school we rode our bikes to his house. There was a truck in front of his house and his mom was putting stuff in it. Trace and I looked at each other confuesed and went on to see what was going on.

We stopped and went towards the house, Justin's mom turned to see us smiling "Hey kids"

I love Lynn, she's always been a second mother to me. I could always go to her if I wanted to talk and her cooking was always delicous, which she never denyed me when I stayed for dinner, I'd always had a spot at the table. My mom would always say I should be adopted by the Timberlakes because I'd spend most of my time at their house , that they treat me like part of the family anyway.


Me and Trace smiled, "Hey Mrs. Harless, we just came to see why Justin wasn't at school today, is he sick?" I asked.

She looked at me sudden sadness in her face, "He didn't tell you?"

"Tell us what?" Trace asked confuesed.

"He got a spot on the Mickey Mouse club"

"Really, that's great" I said happily.

"Yes it is, Justin's so excitied, I wonder why he didn't tell you"

"Yeah, I wonder why?"

"Well, you can ask him, he's inside"

Trace and I headed inside, there were boxes staked up in the living room.

we headed to his room,where he was laying in his bed playing with a ball.

Trace knocked on the door, "Hey Justin"

Justin got up and smiled, "Hey guys, come in"

We went in and sat in the couch Justin had.

It was silent for a minute.

"So...um your mom told us you got in MMC" I said trying to break the silence.

"Yeah" he sighed.

"How come you didn't tell us?" Trace asked.

He didn't look at us, instead he looked out the window, "I..I don't know, I guess I was scared to tell you"

Trace and I looked at each other.

"Why would you be scared? We're happy for you Justin" I said cheerfully.

He turned his head to look at us.

"Do you know what this means?"

"That you get to do what you've always wanted" I said smiling.

"No, I won't get to see you guys as much, I'm moving to florida" Justin snapped.

"What?" I gasped.

I guess I never thought about that,him moving away and we're not going to see him as much.

"Im..moving" he said hesitantly.

"I guess I never told you guys because, I was afraid you would be mad at me"

I looked at him with a small smile,"Why would we be mad?"

"I dunno because I'm leaving you guys"

"Justin we're not mad,we know how much you want to do this"

For the last couple of months Justin and his mom had been back in fourth from auditions. It was werid not having him around as much.I guess it was practice for what was to come.


"She's right, we're your friends Justin we know you want this"

Justin looked at us, "So your not mad?"

I giggled, "No, were not mad, but were upset you didn't tell us sooner"

He frowned, "I'm sorry, I should've told you,will you guys forgive me"

I looked at Trace, "Should we forgive him?"

"He looks guilty enough"

"You know what, we'll sleep on it and tell you tommorrow, come on Trace" I said walking towards the door.

"Okay, see ya dude"

Justin sat there stunned as he watched us leave, "But--"

We started laughing and came back to see Justin now mad at our joke.

"Of course we forgive you" I said laughing.

"That wasn't funny" he grumbled

"Oh come on, it was a little funny" Trace laughed.

"You guys are the worst"

I sat next to him and put my hand on his shoulder, "Awww come on Justin were just havin fun. Remember were your friends and we'll be there where ever you need us, thick and thin, good and bad"

I nudged him, he smiled.

He looked up and stared at me and Trace,we smiled.

"Thanks guys, this means alot"

"Don't mention it, just promise me one thing" Trace said.

"What's that?" Justin asked.

"When you get famous, don't forget me okay"

He laughed "I won't"

"Hey what about me, I'm as much a friend as he is" I said defensively.

Justin laughed. I loved it when he laughed because it would automatically make me laugh it was that contagious.

"I won't ever forget you Jenny" he smiled.

Those words I will always stay with me as long as I lived.

As time went by Justin was havin a great time on the Mickey mouse Club. Making friends and even meetingthis girl he told me he liked named Britney.

Sometimes Justin would invite me and Trace to come down to florida and visit. And everytime we went it was like he never left. We'd go to Disneyland and ride the rides, until we puked, which usually Justin was the one that did that.

Anyway, we would hang out with the cast, they were all so cool. I finally met Britney, she was nice, sweet girl, really she was and I knew why Justin liked her she was really likeable. I also met Christina, she was so small, but she had a hell of voice, it suprised me that a voice that big could come out of something so small, but I knew one day she'd make it big. Then there was Josh or"JC" as they called him, he was a cool guy, Justin would say he was like a big brother to him, watching out for him giving him advice, stuff like that.

He seemed so happy there, like he finally found where he belonged. But after 2 years MMC was no more and I knew this devistated Justin. My mom got the call about the news from Justin's mom, she said she was sadden bt the whole thing and Justin was so upset that he hadn't come out of his room, only to come out to what he needed and back again. And when I tried callied him, his mom said he didn't feel like talking to anyone, but she'd try to get him to talk to me. But all I could hear was Justin telling her to "Go away" and that he didn't want to be bothered anymore.

"JUSTIN RANDALL TIMBERLAKE" I heard her yell. "YOU GET OUT OF THIS ROOM AND TALK TO YOUR FRIEND!!!"

I heard a groan, which I knew was from Justin, I've never heard him like this before. Justin was a happy kid, he'd always see the positive side of things. So I knew he was taking it pretty hard.

Next thing I knew I heard a grumbled "Hello?" that I was suprised by the sound of the voice.

"Hey Justin, um it's Jenny" I tried to sound cheerful, but I knew it wasn't going to work.

"Yeah I know, what do you want?" he said rudely.

I was stunned at his rude remark, "Look Justin I know your upset, but you don't have to be a jerk to me or your mom"

There was silence on the other end I was wondering if he was still there, "Justin?"

"Are you done yelling at me now?" he spouted.

"Justin I wasn't yelling at you, I'm worried about you and I know you can get through this,there are other oppertunities out there"

"Look I got the same speech from my mom I don't need it from you too"

"I'm just worried about you and I know how you feel about this"

I heard him scoff,"You have no idea how I feel, so stop pretending you do!!!" he was yelling at me,I was so taken back by his reaction that I couldn't say anything.

He didn't hear me for a moment and sighed,"I'm sorry okay...I'm just sorry" he hung up the phone and as I heard the dial tone, I started to cry.

I spent the rest of the night crying, wondering why the person I thought was my friend was acting this way towards me. I thought he could talk to me if something was bothering him, just like he does when I'm upset. I was afraid I was losing him.

After that happend, I didn't hear from him for a month. Until my mom told me Justin was comming back home in a week. How was I suppose to deal with this, he was comming back and now I'd have to face him after what happend.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story