Author's Chapter Notes:

sorry this a very short one but I hope u like it

So Justin just called my from Germany telling how crazy it's been. He and the other guys have been there for a couple months and their first single was released. He seems so happy over there, he was telling me how girls go crazy for them and camp out outside of their hotel just to see if they could get a glipse of one of them. Now that's just crazy, I'd be freaked out if i where them, but Justin says its cool and they appreciate all the support and they enjoy to see their fans and meet them.

"Seriously I have to send you some sort of protection or something, it sounds scary" I laugh.

He chuckles, "No, it's fine we have security and stuff, we haven't had that bad of a time with fans"

"Yet, your just starting out wait till up grade to stalkers, then you know you've made it" I giggle.

He laughs, "Huh is that how it is? you have stalkers and your big?"

"Pretty much, it shows the dedication of what a fan can do for an artist they love. Well okay it's creepy but as long as the don't do anything crazy, your good. But there are some crazy one in the bunch so watch out"

"Thanks for the heads up" he laughs

"Hey anything to help out"

"So..hows everything with you?" he asks.

I sigh "Well I have this asshole of a teacher, he's my English teacher Mr. Matthews. He's seriously out to get me" I tell him.

I hear Justin chuckle, "Oh come on, your probably overeacting"

"Maybe, but I know he is"

He laughs, "Man I miss being home"

"we miss you too, Trace is stating to get on my nerves" I laugh.

"Jonny said we might be able to come home soon for a break" he tells me.

A smile curls from my lips, "That's great Justin, I can't wait"

There were voices in the background, "Come on Justin we gotta go" it sounded like JC.

"Alright I'm coming, hold up" I hear him say.

"Fine but if your late I'm not covering your ass" JC tells him.

"Okay, whatever" Justin dismises him and I hear a door close. "Sorry about that" he apologizes yo me.

"Its okay, I gotta go anyway. It was nice talking to you, I miss it"

"Me too but remember I'm coming home soon, so I can catch up on everything going on"

"Okay, bye Justin"

"Bye Jenny"

I hear a click and I sigh.

I really do miss him, its been weird without him here. Everybody has been asking how he is and tell me how cool it is to be friends with a famous. I tell them he's not famous, he's just Justin to me but one day soon he will be.

---------------------------------------------------------------

So its been over a year since we got to Germany and it's been amazing. Everything here is so amazing and the people have responded to us pretty well, So well we've had to have security to escort us everywhere. Sometimes it gets crazy withfans trying to literaly rip your clothes and grab you anywhere they can and I mean everywhere, just ask Lance he'll tell you. We truly love our fans but it really does get out of hand. Like this one time we were headed out of our hotel to go to a venue and before we know it theres a car following us,
but we do appriciate it.

Now we finally have our record out and is sold almost a million here, its just insane. Just two years ago we were just a groupof guys trying to get noticed playong anywhere we could, clubs, weddings, birthday parties, you name it. Now we've sold our first record ,have some amazing fans and we are so blessed to have this happen.

Now our goal is to get all that over to the States and we're good, god I hope we do.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story