*2001*

Well all of our hard work paid off, now we have our third album and its all thanks to our fans. Not to metion pop music has exploded, with th Backstreet Boys, Chistina Aguilara, yeah the same little Chistina from MMC, wasn't so suprised there and there's also this girl named Britney Sprears, yeah that same britney  I knew since I was 12 has gotten a name for herself too.

As *NSYNC made a breakthough in music so did our fame, I mean I don't mean to brag but we became the biggest overnight sensation in years. Selling millions of copies world wide and thousands in the first week of realese. Not to metion the touring, press, photoshoots, interviews we have to do takes most of our time, which yeah is really hard for us to find time to do anything normal but we love what we do and work hard for it.

There is also a downfall on their fame which consist of the tabloids on your ass watching every single move you make, stories being made up about you that have you family and friends calling you asking if its true. Lie after lie being said or written about me or my friends and I just think the people who write this have nothing better to do with their own lives and don't get me started on the papparazzi or as I like to say "Stalkarazzi" following every move I make. I can't even get out of my own damn house without them there.

Not to metion my person life get thrown out in the public eye, people asking you who your dating who you slept with. It gets really annoying, especially when two celebrities get together all hell break loose.

And how do I know this?

Well since we started touring the first time me and Britney reconnected and well we started going out.

It's been nice being with her again, we haven't seen each other since MMC ended and when I found out we were touring together I was excited and nervous. I knew seeeing her again would ignite my feelings for her again and when we saw each other the first day it was kinda like we never lost touch, you know what I mean?

We both have busy shedules with touring and all that but we find time to see each other, but it's getting kind of difficult to spend at least a day together but when we do it's magical. I really love this girl, so much that I think she might be the future Mrs. Timberlake.


So anyway the guys and I released our thrid album in July and it was our biggest release yet and not to metion it's already gone 5x platnium, it's still so surreal. To think a couple of years ago we were just a group of guys trying to become the next big thing and now look at us. Winning Grammy's, being know around the world by fans who come out to see our shows every night,it's a mind blowing experince. I wake up everyday and I can't believe this my job, what I've always wanted to do since I was 3 and now it's a reality.

We're on tour now and its been long time since we had a day off,but luckily both Trace and Jenny are coming to meet us in Flordia this week ,so that should be fun. I can't tell how much I've missed them, of course I call them and they come out to see me, when they can. Jenny's in her last year of college at UCLA, she getting a degree in photagraphy and art and Trace went to a commuity college back home, but he never finished. He only lasted a semester, what does that tell you.

I can't wait to see them, it'll be just like old times.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here we are at an airport waiting to be picked up to go meet Justin at the hotel. Trace is being his whiney self like always asking if I seen the guy that was suppose to show up for us, I swear he's worse than a child.

I can't wait to see Justin again it's been a while since I seen him, actually since Christmas, he suprised all of us by coming back home for a change. As always he spoiled us with gifts and presents. He gave Trace a playstation and they spent the whole day playing video games and fighting over who cheated, like they say boys will be boys.

As for me I got this purse that I merely metioned to him on the phone one day and was so suprised he remembered. I also got a charm for my bracelet, the one he gave me before leaving Florida years ago. I've never taken it off really, I love it and with each year it's prettier and prettier than before.

When Justin came home,he wasn't Justin Timberlake, just Justin, my best friend. The fame didn't matter when he was here everyone treated him like a normal person. It was nice for him to get away from the crazyness of Hollywood and just be normal, for a while anyway.

Okay well he didn't escape it completely, we couldn't go to the grocery store, which Justin had to wear a hoodie, sunglasses and a cap, just to be safe nobody recognized him. But on the magazine racks his face was plastered on almost every one, with some story about him cheating on Britney or vice versa. We found it funny how these magazines made up this bullshit stories, when we both knew the truth.

Speaking of Britney, I've had the chance to meet her a couple times, when I'd come to shows. She was so nice and sweet and really laid back. She and Justin are so cute together.


We finally find the guy and he takes us to the hotel were there is literaly a line of screaming girls outside waiting. I swear when we pulled up they started screaming their heads off, I don't know how the guys can handle this because my ears were ringing so bad when we got out of the car, I thought I was going to go deaf.

As we enter the lobby the door closes and the sound is muffled and we see Lonnie waiting at the front desk.

Lonnie was one of the sucurity gaurds that was mainly for Justin, see each guy gets one, so when they go off by themselves they are secured where ever they go. I love Lonnie he's great, we have fun with him and other than being Justin's body gaurd he's ours too. So when we come along and something goes wrong Lonnie's there for us, he's like a big brother. Not to metion funny as hell, he cracks me up everytime he tells a joke and he likes to play pranks too.

Like this one time I decided to play a prank on Justin and I told Lonnie. He said he'd help me, not only because I was his favorite (Shhh..don't tell Justin I said that) but because he wanted to get Justin back for pranking him all the time, apparently he was the king of pranks. So he helped me and we actually got him and suprisingly Justin took it in good spirits.

We head toward Lonnie as he smiles at us, "Hey, there's my girl"

I smile "Hey there big guy"  I hug him.  "How are you?"

"I'm good, I'm good" he nods. "and look at you all grown up now since the last time I seen you"

I giggle.

"You know I'm gonna have to watch out for them boys going after you"

I roll my eyes, "Lonnie"

He chuckles.

"What am I invisable"

we turn to Trace standing there his arms out in outrage.

"Oh sorry" he laughs "hey shorty, what's up man?"

They do the man handshake that guys do and Trace laughs.

"Nothing much man, just chillin and don't call me shorty"

Lonnie chuckles, "Sorry"

"So where's my boy anyway?" Trace asks.

"Upstairs, he's waiting for you. I'll take you up" Lonnie says as he nods to the consiarege and waves the bell hop to come with our stuff.

We go on the elevator and go up to the top floor, I gotta say being friends with a celebrity is pretty cool when you get to enjoy the perks.

Lonnie knocks on the door, "J, can I come in?"

"Yeah" he shouts.


We enter the room to see him on the phone pacing back and fourth.

To my suprise he looks diffrent, but I can't seem to point it out right away.

He doesnt turn to us and puts up a finger to wait a minute.

"Johnny you promised we'd have a day off...I don't care if it just came up, we've been working our asses off for months the least you could do is give us a fucking break...well you should've thought of that when they asked you" he sighs.

He turns toward us, oh my god he cut his hair thats what diffrent. 

I'd never in my life would've thought he'd cut his hair. That was his trade mark and now his golden curly locks are gone and replaced by a clean buzz cut. Funny how a hair cut can change your apperance, he looks older and it totally suits him.

He puts his two fingers on the bridge of his nose and closes his eyes, "Alright, alright, fine,but tomorrow we get a break...you better, okay I gotta go, bye" he shuts his phone and looks at us with a smile "Hey"


"Hi, was this a bad time?" I ask.

His face seemed more relaxed, "Nah, just had to deal with business, but I'm done" he smiles.

He gives me a hug," sorry I couldn't be there to pick you guys up"

I smile, "It's okay, we get you were busy and if you did you'd get mobbed by crazy girls, I mean I know your use to that shit but we're not" I laugh.

He chuckles,  "That's true"

"Hey I wouldn't mind that" Trace says.

I laugh, "Of course you wouldn't that would be the only time any girl would be around you" I tell him.

"Fuck you" he spouts. "J, see what I have to deal with" turning to him.

Justin laughs, "Yeah and she also has to deal with you, so it's even"

Trace rolls his eyes, "What ever dude" he laughs and gives him a hug.

"How was your guys' flight?" Justin asks sitting down on the couch.

"It was okay, even with Mr. Whine-all-time over here"

Trace snaps his head at me "I don't whine, it was just an uncomfortable flight" he say as a matter of factly.

I roll my eyes, "Right"

Justin laughs, "Man I miss you guys"

"We miss you too" I say with a smile. "So  how's everything with you?"

He chuckles, "The usual, non stop fun" he says sarcastically  rolling his eyes.

Me and Trace laugh, "Johnny working you hard huh?" I asks, even though I knew the answer.

He  laughs, "When is he not and its's not just him it's the label too. Ever since we released the album they've been up our asses about promoting and touring,it gets so frustrating sometimes" he sighs and  rubs his hand over his face.

He does look exsuated. His eyes have dark circles under them and his face seems paler.

"Not to metion Johnny just called  me to tell me we have to do this event tonight and I know we had plans, I'm sorry" he lets out a breath and leans back on the couch covering his face with his hands.

"Well thats okay, we're kinda tired anyway, we'll just hang out here"

Trace looks at me suprised, "We are? but I wanted--"

I nudge him in the ribs, "Ow" I look at him and he gets the hint, "Oh uh yeah we're tired, we can hang out later" he said the last part sadly.

"I really am sorry, I promise tomorrow we'll hang out" he gives us a small smile.

"That's fine, well I better go I'm kinda tired, have a good show J" I say and give him a hug.

I really am tired the time diffrences really get me, I don't know how Justin does it all the time.

"Alright, it's good seeing you Jenny and I'm sorry" he frowns.

I giggle, "Justin it's fine, we'll hang out tomorrow" I smile.

"Okay, bye" he says.

I head towards the door and turn my head, "Trace you comin?"

"Nah I'm gonna stay here for a bit" he tells me.

"Okay, night" I tell them.


I go to my room where my stuff is already there and change into my pajamas. Thinking about how Justin had change in the past months, he really grew up. He seems more secure and confident about himself, not the boy who looked at his feet and barely said a word.

I get into bed and as I hit the pillow I fall asleep, man I hate jetlag.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We just came back from the event and I'm so beat I could go to sleep for a month. I'm so glad we have a day off tomorrow.


"Man did you see that girl, she totally wanted you, she was hot too" JC says

"She was and did you see her friend, she was checkin you out since we got there" Joey tells him

"God you guys are perves" I tell them

"Oh come on J, you can't tell me the wasn't any fine girls there" JC says.

"Okay fine there were, happy now" I spout.

"Woah, calm down man, I was just asking what you thought" JC says innocently

I sigh, "Sorry man didn't mean to do that, it's just..been a long day"

Joey laughs, "I think it's been longer than that" he grins.

"Shut up Joe, it's not that, I've been stressed"

He puts a hand on my shoulder, "You know I know a way to help with that" he grins looking over at JC who chuckles. "So as yor friend I'd advise you to get laid as soon as possible"

I roll my eyes and enter my key card in and unlock the door, "Night guys"

I shut the door and hear them laughing as they go down the hallway.


I put on my pajamas and head to bed, but for some reason I can't get to sleep. All the things going through my mind right now. One in particular that I've been thinking about for a while.

You probably wanna know right?

well I've been thinking about taking a break from the group. Now before you all freak out, I'm not saying I wanna leave the group, I just think we need a little break from each other. I mean I love the guys with all my heart, I consider them my brothers, but I think we need some space. We've been together for about 6 years with non stop tours and recording albums, there was barely time for a moment alone. And I think its getting to the point where we butt heads a lot especially making this record. Each person wants to do something else and the other doesn't agree, so it was like pulling teeth to get a song done. Its not definetly what it use to be.

I laid in bed thinking for a while looking at the ceilling when I hear steps. I get curious and go out to see who it is.

I open the door to see Jenny walking around.

"Hey" I say.

She jumps and turns my direction, "Shit Justin you scared me"

I chuckle, "Sorry, what are you doing?"

"Trace is snoring up a storm and I can't sleep, I guess thats what I get for sleeping at 7 at night" she laughs. "What are you doing up?"

"Couldn't sleep"

"Oh"

"Hey you wanna come in and hang out? we can order some ice cream"

"Ice cream? at 3 o' clock in the morning?"

"Yeah why not, I've been wanting some, what do ya say?"

"Sure, you know I never turn down ice cream" she laughs.

I laugh.

She comes in and sits on the couch and turns to me as I closed the door, "So how was the event?"

I sigh, "It was good I guess" I tell her as I sit next to her.

"Thats good"

I look at her and smile "So hows everything with you? school going good?"

"Schools great, have some courses that are hard but thats about it and I'm so glad I'm almost done"

"I bet you are, hows your family?"

"Good, mom and dad say hi by the way"

"Oh they did, well when you see them tell I said hi and hope to see them soon"

"Will do, they miss you like crazy especially my mom, she always asks me if I heard from you. I swear she asks about you, than me" she laughs.

I grin, "Well I was her favorite after all"

She scoffs and rolls her eyes, "Whatever Timberlake"

I laugh and she laughs too.

Man I've really missed this.

"I'm gonna call for the ice cream, bananna split?"

"Um..you know what can I get mint choclate chip"

"Sure" I say kinda suprised.

As long as I known her she's always ordered a bananna split sundae.

I order them and we wait for them to arrive.

"So when did you start hating bannana splits huh?" I say with an eyebrow raised.

She giggles, "I don't hate it, I just wanted to try a diffrent kind"
 
"Oh, ok, whatever bannana split hater" I say turning away frome her in mock hurt.

She laughs, "God your such a dork"

I laugh, "Hey I'm not the one who's wearing pajamas with cows on them"

"For your information these are comfy and warm so your opinion does not matter thank you very much"

"Oh well forgive me for my opinion" I say as I put my hand on my chest.

"Asshole" she spouts.

I laugh and she chuckles.

There was a knock at the door.

"Oh our ice cream, I'll get it" I say as I get up and open the door.

I open the door to see a smiling waiter with the room service cart wheeling it in.

"Here you are sir" he says as he takes them and puts them on the coffee table.

"Thank you" I say and give him a smile.

"It's no problem, enjoy your ice cream" he says as he backs up with the cart and I open the door for him before I give him a tip.

He takes the tip and nods curtly, "Thank you, sir"

"Your welcome" I give him a smile and he's on his way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This ice cream is sooooo good, I just had to eat it right now.


Justin sits next to me and chuckles, "Good?"

"Very" I say with a mouthful trying to swallow it. "So hows everything with you?" I ask as he digs his spoon in.

"Mmmm..good I guess" he tells me swallowing his ice cream. "Theres definetly no dull moments" he laughs.

I laugh "I bet and what about Brit, how things going with you two?" I say as I take another spoonful.

"Were really good, considering the cerconstanseces"

"Ah I see, well I kinda know what's going on" I nod my head in understanding.

"You do how?"

"Well for one your face is plastered on every magazine out there and two my friends keep talking about you, which is driving me insane by the way"

He frowns,"I'm sorry"

I laugh, "Justin why are you sorry? I was teasing you" I laugh "I know it's part of this whole thing, I'm okay with it. Especially the perks" I grin

He laughs shaking his head and taking another spoonful to his mouth.

"So what about you got a guy or should I say guys in your life?" I grin.

I smack his arm, "Shut up, theres no one, I've just been too busy with school and stuff" I say as I look at my ice cream poke it. "Haven't found the right guy yet"

He put an arm around me and frowns, "It's okay you'll find someone, hopefully soon so they can deal with you, so I don't have to" He chuckles.

I look at him stunned, "Shut up, I'm not as bad as Trace you have to admit"

I chuckle, "True, but still you need a man, you've been pretty bitchy lately"

"How do you know?"

"I just know"

I roll my eyes.

Damit I hate that he knows me well. It's kinda scary that even when he's far away he knows how I feel, not that I say that I"m bitchy, but I have been stressed with school and work I just don't have time for a boyfriend right now. I really admire Justin for being able to balance his career and his love life all at once, something I can barely do.

"Maybe I can set you up with some"

"Um no thank you"

"Oh come on, I know a few guys who are intrested"

"Like who?" I ask with an eyebrow raised.

"Chris, thinks your cute"

I laugh, "Really? yeah no. I like Chris but not he's my type"

"Okay, what about--"

I put my hand up to stop him, "Justin, stop" I giggle. "Thank you, but I think I can do this by myself"

"You sure, 'cause I know a couple guys that--"

I put my hand on his shoulder, "J it's okay, I'm way too busy right now and you know I'm very picky on the type of guys I date"

"Thats true" he laughs.

"Thank you anyway" I smile.

"No problem, anytime, but you seriously got to get a man or even maybe get laid because--"

I look at him and grab the pillow and hit him with it.

"Okay, okay, I'll stop" he begs putting his hands up to block the pillow.

"Good" I say as I put the pillow down.

"God woman when did you become so violent" he said rubbing his head, which barely had any hair left.

"I don't know, I guess LA changed me" I laugh.

"I'll say"

"I'm not the only one whose changed" I say as I point to his head swallowing some ice cream.

"Oh uh yeah.. I decided I needed a new look. I don't know if I like it yet"

I smile, "I like it. It suits you well"  

I can see him blush and duck his head down and poke at his ice cream, "Thanks" he says looking at me.

We just sit and talk for a while. I miss these kind of moments where it's just us hanging out laughing, just like old times.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story