Justin's POV: 

I wake up a little disoriented, I don't even remember when I fell asleep. I see the empty ice cream bowls on the table. I rub my eyes and then turn to see Jenny curled up next to me on the couch.

She must've fallen asleep here.

I nudge her softly to wake her up, "Jenny wake up" I whisper.

She mumbles and turns, "No mom I don't wanna go to school"

I chuckle, "Jenny it's me Justin wake up"

"Justin?" she says sleeplily opening her eyes. "What are you doing here?"

I laugh, "This is my room remember, we fell asleep on the on the couch"

"Oh" she yawns, "What time is it?"

I look at my watch "eight-thirty you better go before they think you've gone missing" I laugh.

She giggles "Yeah your right"

She gets up, "Last night was fun"

I smile, "Yeah it was"

"Just like old times"

"Yeah" I chuckle.

I open the door for her and smile, "I'll see you later then"

"Alright see ya" she says and heads out.

I close the door and can't help but smile.

That was probably the greatest nights I've had in a long time. No work, no Johnny barking orders, no fans and definetly no four other guys messing around with me. It was great.

I head back to my bed and slip under the covers.


"J wake up man"

I open my eyes to see Trace right next to my bed.

How the hell did he get in I thought I locked it.

"Fuck Trace, how did you get in?" I mumble as I rub my eyes.

"I got an extra key from the front desk,I've been knocking for the past half hour and you wouldn't answer. So I got worried and told the guy at the front desk to give me a key" he tells me as he shows me the key.

Trace seriously doesn't understand privacy and space, but what can I say he's my best friend.

"What time is it?" I yawn as I sit up and strech.

"Ten, lets go to the beach it's great day and theres a lot of hot girls in bikini's begging for someone to put lotion on them" he grins.

I laugh and shake my head, "You go ahead, I'll stay here" I say as I lay back down.

"Oh come on, I came here to hang out with you, not to see you sleep. Now come on, put your bathing suit on and lets go, everybody's down there already"

"Everybody?" I question.

"Yeah, all the guys, their girlfriends and Jenny, why?"

"No reason"

"Okay whatever, come on,get your shit and lets go"


Trace leaves me to change and my phone rings.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey baby it's me" Britney says.

Man it been so long since I seen her. 3 months and 4 days to be exact, 3 fuckin' months and 4 fuckin days of nothing but phone calls and e-mails back and fourth. Sometimes we can't even reach each other because of time diffrences so it's mostly e-mails saying how much we miss each other and how we wish we were there with one another.

I mean e-mails are great and phone calls are good too, but they don't do justice. I'd rather be there in person and talk , inract with her, being able to hold her, touch her, kiss her, but I know thats not gonna happen anytime soon so I'll just have to suck it up and deal with it.

"Hey babe, how are you?"

She sighs.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm just tired I had to do interviews and I just finished a show, I'm so drained right now"

"Mmm..I know what you mean , its been the same here"

"I wish I could be there with you, where are you anyway?"

"In florida, we actually got the day off today" I chuckle. "Trace and Jenny flew in yesterday so we're gonna hang today"

"Thats nice"

"Justin come the fuck on, lets go" I hear Trace shout.

"Hold on, I'm coming" I shout back.I turn my head back to the reciever, "Sorry"

"It's fine, was that Trace?"

I laugh, "Who else wold it be"

She giggles.

"I'd better go before he knocks the door down, I'll call you soon okay"

"Okay, say hi to everybody for me and have fun"

"Alright I will, Love you Brit"

"Love you too J"

I hang up the phone and get my sunglasses and towel and open the door to see Trace lying on the couch.

"Lets go" I say.

He sits up "Finally I thought I was gonna have to drag you out of there"

He stands up and I roll my eyes at him.

We head out to see Lonnie waiting in the hallway.

"Ready?" Lonnie asks.

I nod, "Yeah, lets go"


We head out to the back of the hotel to the car waiting for us.

And why in the back you ask?

Well I can give you over a hundred reasons that are waiting out in front, so yeah the back is way better right now.

We get in the car and I decide to take a nap, god I'm so tired. Istill don't know how I got my ass out've bed.

Oh right because of Trace. Remind me to kill him before he leaves.


"J, man wake up. Were here"

"Huh?" I mumble as I open my eyes to see that we stopped.

"Were here come on"

I get out of the car to see the guys messing around.

We head closer to where they are.

"Well look who finally decided to join us" JC says turning his head in my direction.

"I Had no choice" looking at Trace.

"Had to drag his ass out've bed" Trace tells them and they all laugh.


I put on my sunglasses and sit in one of the chairs.

I look out at the ocean, where Chris and Lance are playing in the water with some of the girls.

I see Jenny's out there laughing trying to run from Chris whose chasing her.

I almost didn't recognize her. There's definetly something diffrent about her, I haven't seen her since last December when I came home for Christmas, it's funny how a in a couple of months a person can change.

"Nice view huh?" Joey says sending me out of my thoughts.

"Uh yeah it is"

"She is a looker"

I turn my head, "What are you talking about?"

"Come on J, I saw you looking at her, don't be embarassed about it" he laughs.

I look at him like he was crazy, "I wasn't and anyway she's my best friend, she's practically like my sister"

"Did you think about that this morning?" he grins.

"Joe what are you talking about?"

"I saw what happend this morning, glad you took my advice after all" he grins.

Oh god he's not saying I had sex with her is he?

"Joey I seriously don't know what you talking about"

"J I saw her leaving your room this morning, you don't have to explain anything to I get it" he said grining.

I sighed and lent my head against the chair, closing my eyes.

He is insane to think that there was anything going on with me and her. Like I told him before she's like my sister, it'd just be to weird and anyway I'm with Britney and I'm happy.

"Joey please, it wasn't what you think. We had ice cream and talked that's it"

"Ice cream huh? is that what your calling it? well I'd love to have some ice cream right now" he smirked.

I shake my head.

"Oh come J you can't tell me you don't find her attractive at least a little bit"

"If you don't find who attractive?" A voice said.
 
Joey and i turn our heads to see Jenny wringing out her hair.

"Uh.." I say.

Okay so I choked, I don't know what's wrong with me.

"A girl that he met at the party yesterday" Joey say abrubtly seeing that I choked.

I can't tell you how much I love Joe for saving my ass.

"Yeah that's it"

"Oh was she cute?" she asks sitting next to me.

"Yeah I guess she was"

"I'm I gonna have to talk to Brit about you looking at othe girls" she giggles.

I chuckle, "No, no she came up to me and asked me to dance with her, so I did and the next thing I knew she pulls me to the wall and starts whispering some dirty ass shit in my ear" I laugh. "The girl was fuckin crazy, that I told her to meet me in the bathroom in like 10 minutes and I just left her" I laugh harder and she starts to laugh too.

I'm good.

"Wow, good work, but I bet that girl must've been pissed"

"Eh she was pretty drunk, she probably didn't notice and grabbed some random guy thinking it was me. That poor bastard" I chuckle and shake my head.

She laughs.

Thank you god she believed me.

Before I know it Chris comes by with the water gun and sprays her.

She shrieks putting up her hands to shield her face, "CHRIS STOP" she screams.

"What are you gonna do about it?" he says mockingly.

"Oh thats it" she gets up quick and Chris runs as she chases him.

"Bravo J, that was very convincing. You had me fooled there for a second there too"

"Shut up Joey" I mutter.

"Hey it's not my fault you like her" he chuckles.

"Whatever man" I say as I lean against my chair and close my eyes.

"I know you want some of that ice cream, don't deny it" he grins.

"Your a pervert and stop saying ice cream" I spout.

He just laughs, "Hey you called it that not me"

"Listen to me Fatone, for the last fuckin time, I didn't have sex with her" I said the last part a little louder than I meant too and everyone turned their head towards me.

I chuckle nervously and duck my head lower.

"Smooth J,real smooth" Joey tells me and I glare at him.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story