We head up to Justin's room and in the elevator all you could smell was Jack Daniels. My head was head was spinning by the time we got up to his room.

Justin kept mumbling things all the way up to his room, that I couldn't really understand. He must be having a rough time If he drank so much, I really need to talk to him, but he needs to be sober first.

"Hey Jenny?" he slurrs.

I sigh, "Yeah?"

"Did you know people say I'm the next prince of pop"

"Yeah Justin I know"

"The prince of fucking pop" he laughs. "Can you believe that?" he hicupps. "Like I'm gonna be the next Michael" he scoffs.

We finally get to his room and I open the door and let Lonnie in as I follow behind.

Justin still rambling on and on as Lonnie sets him on his bed.

"Get a good night sleep 'ight J"

"Lonnie you leavin me?" he frowns.

"Yeah, but I'll see you later on"

"I"m sorry I said I was gonna fire you, I didn't mean it" Justin saya with a bit hurt in his voice. "I know I've been acting like an asshole lately" he frowns again.

Lonnie chuckles and a small smile forms on his lips, "S'right man I know. Your my boy remember"

"Yeah, we're boys" he says with a lazy smie on his face.


Lonnie heads out to the door way.

"Thanks for helpin me out with him" I smile.

"It's no big deal, it's my job to look out for him" he looks back to where Justin is and sighs, "He's like a son to me. I'd do anything for the kid" he chuckles.

I smile, "I bet he'd do the same"

All of the sudden we hear gaging coming from the bathroom.

I sigh.

"If you want I can stay" Lonnie suggest.

"Nah I got it, you gotta work later you need sleep. I'll take care of him" I smile.

"You sure?"

I nod.

"Okay but if you need me, call my cell"

"Thanks, night Lon"

"Night baby girl"

I close the door and sigh as I hear Justin gaging again.

This gonna be a long night.

------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up with my head throbbing. God I feel like I just took on a truck head on.

I groan and put my hand on my forhead as the sun hurts my eyes.

What happend last night? how did I even get here?

I look to my side to see Jenny sleeping.

Oh shit, how did that happend? We couldn't of,no that would stupid of me to do that. Not that I'm saying that having sex with Jenny would be stupid, I'm just saying she's my best friend and that would fuck up everything we have and then there's Britney...fuck.

My head starts spinning as I think and then I feel Jenny move, I look at her with widen eyes.

She moves to the other side her eyes still closed.

I need to go clear my head.

I grab my clothes and take a quick shower.

God I stink of booze its making my head hurt.

I step in the shower and think about last night and remember that Trace suggested we drink, which I'll have to beat him for later. I'm feeling kinda mad I don't remember anything beyond that point. Would she think there was something more between us, did she enjoy it?, did I? god this is fuck up!!

I get out of the shower and change, I checked in the bed room to see if Jenny was still sleep and to my relief she was.

I head out the door, closing it quietly.

I walk down the hallway to the elevator and push the button down to the next 23 floor.

As the elevator goes down I lean back against the wall closing my eyes.

How the hell did I let this happen? I slept with my  best friend when I have a girlfriend, sure it's been kind of rough lately but I'd never would've thought to cheat on Brit. I love her with all my heart, but I will admit having Jenny here I felt tempted. I mean the way she looked last night, she looked so fine, that I feel mad at myself for not bring able to remember any of the sex.

This is some mess up shit.

I hear a ding and walk out to see a group of girls whispering and giggling as they see me. I don't even pay attetion to them, I'm to mad at myself right now and on a mission to kill Trace.

I head down to his room.

I stop at his door and bang on it.

"Trace, open up!" I shout.

Nothing.

I bang on it again, "TRACE OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR OR I WILL KICK IT DOWN!"

I hear a grumble, "Hold the fuck on"

I wait a bit and start banging on the door again.

Trace finally opens it, his hair is sticking up and his eyes are squinty, "Jesus, Justin do you know what fucking time it is" he grumbles.

"it's 8 o'clock" I say as I move past him.

"Yeah it's too early for you to be banging on my door" he puts his hand on his head.

"are we feeling hung over?" I say sacastically.

"Yes and can you stop yelling" he says as he lays on the couch.

"Oh sorry, I DIDN'T REALIZE I WAS YELLING" I say loudly as he groans.

Payback is a bitch.

"Shit J, what's your problem?"

"You wanna know what my problem is?, I;ll tell you what it is. I feel like shit and I don't remember half of the stuff that happend last night!"

"Well you did drink hard last night"

"Yeah, with you. When you knew well I have a show tonight and have to do interviews" I shout. "andIhaveJennyinmybedsleeping,andnoweverythingsfuckedup" I say in one breath.

"Woah, woah wait, back it up. Did you just say you slept with Jenny?" he asked with an eyebrow raised.

I sighed and put my head in my hands, "Yes, maybe, I don't really know"

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I mean I don't remember anything, not getting to my room, how she got there or the sex, nothing"

"At all? dude then you were plastered" he laughs.

"I'm glad you find this funny"

"Sorry, it's just it kinda is. I always thought you two would hook up, but whoda ever thought you wouldn't remember it"he laughs harder now.

This is not helping me.

"Thanks Trace your a big help" I say sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"Glad to be of service" he chuckles.

"Smartass" I mutter.

He sits down as I sit ther nervously running my hand over my face.

"J, calm down man your feakin me out"

"How do you think I feel Trace?, I cheated on my girlfriend with my best friend!!"

"Look man, you should probably go talk to Jenny about this and tell her that you drunk and it was a mistake and if I were you I wouldn't tell Brit about your little ran'de'vu with Jenny last night"

"You want me to lie to her?" I ask in disbelief.

"Not lie, just don't tell her"

Oh like thats any  better, I'll have it in my consious for the rest on my life.

"Your seriously no help at all"

"Hey if you wanna live you'll take my advice. It's you funeral man" he shrugs.

He has a point .

I have to talk to Jenny right now.

I just get up and go out the door.

"Yeah nice talking to you too" Trace shouts behind me.


I go to my room still thinking what I'm going to say to her. My hands are shaking as I put my key card in.

Get yourself together Justin you can do this. Just tell her that you didn't know what you were doing and that you don't wanna hurt their friendship and just be friends.

but what if she'll hate me?

I hear the door unlock and peek my head in slowly. It's quiet, could she be sleeping?

I go in and close the door behind me.

I look in the living room, she's not there, I look in the bedroom where she was and she's not there either, the bed sheets were still messed up where we slept. She must've left.

Shit, I need to find her!!

Then there was a knock on the door.

Maybe that's her.

I go over to open the door, my hand on the door knovb as I took a deep breath and then opened the door.

"Suprise!"

I freeze as I see Britney infront of me.

Oh this is just great, this is gods way of punishing me.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story