Author's Chapter Notes:

The wait is over!!! enjoy and comment!!

She hugs me as I stand there still frozen.

She realeses her hold on me, "Are you suprised?" she asks excitedly.

More than you know.

I snap out of my shock, "Y-yeah, when did you get here?"

"Couple minutes ago"

"But I thought you were in Germany?"

"I was but after you called me yesterday I really wanted to see you, an 1l hour flight and here I am" she smiles. "I missed you so much Stinky" she pouted and brought her lips to mine.

Oh god.

She pulls away from me and looks at me and frowns, "Baby you okay?"

Other than I feel like an asshole...

"Yeah, yeah" I nod my head. "I'm just suprised to see you that's all" I chuckle.

She smiles and my heart sinks..What did I do?

"Are you tired?" I ask her as we sit on the couch.

"No, I'm okay I took a nap on the plane. I should be asking you the same thing" she says poking my chest.

I chuckle, "No I'm good"

"Justin you don't look okay, you look so pale, are you sick?"

"No I'm fine, just a little hungover. We all went out last night and you know how it is when I'm with Trace" I laugh

She frowns, "Babe you really shouldn't drink so much, especially when you have to do a show the next day"

"I know I shouldn't and believe me I'm paying for it today"

More ways than one.

"Awww poor baby" she pouts. "well good thing I came, I can take care of you and make you feel better" she grins and kisses me.

At first it was soft and slow and then she starts kissing me hungrily. I know what she wants and I want it too, but in the back of my mind a voice is screaming "Cheater, she loves you and look how you treat her" Guilt sinks in and I feel sick to my stomach.

I pull away.

"Justin what's wrong?" she asks me with hurt in her eyes.

"I--I don't feel good, excuse me" I run to my bathroom and shut the door behind me.

I stand infront of the sink, looking at myself in the mirror.

How could I do this to her? I love this girl ever since I set my eyes on her and I do something to fuck it up. I never wanted to be that sort of man, not like him...I've told myself I've never do that to any girl. I've learned it from watching it first hand when my dad did it to my mom and swore to god if I ever treated a woman that way, I'd never forgive myself.

I need to tell her the truth.

Theres a knock at the door that makes me jump an whip my head towards it.

"Justin are you okay in there?" Briney asks concerned.

"Y-yeah, just give me a minute" I yell back.

I splash some water on my face and look at myself one more time.

I have to do this.

I go out to the living room and see Briney waiting.

I gulp.

 Come on Justin you can do this, the worst thing that could happen is that she hates you for the rest of your life. Oh god...

"Baby are you sure your okay? maybe you should lie down"

"No, no I'm fine..brit, I need to tell you something.."

"Sure what is it baby?" she says turning to me and looking at me with those eyes that I could never resist.

Focus Justin, focus!!

"Justin whats wrong?"

I snap out of my daze,"I just wanted to tell you I'm glad your here"

Damn it.

She smiles, "I"m glad I'm here too. I love you J"

"Love you too B"

She kisses me and snuggles up with me as I put an arm around her.

God I'm such a pussy.

"So where's Jenny?" she asks breaking the silence and my eyes widen.

"I dunno, in her room I guess, why?"

"No reason" she shrugs. "I just wanted to see her, it's been a while since we hung out"

"You'll see her later"

She doesn't say anything else and we just sit there in each others arms.

After a while Britney yawns and I tell her to go rest for a bit. This will be the perfect time to find Jenny.


As soon as I decide to head out theres a knock on my door.

I open it to see Trace, "So did you talk to her"

"Shhh..no not yet" I whisper.

"Oh is she still here?" he says pointing down.

"No, she left when I came back"

"Then why are we whispering?"

I sigh and lower my head as I close my eyes, "Britney's here"

"WHAT?" Trace shouts.

I cover his mouth with my hand, "Will you shut the fuck up" I uncover his mouth. "Come on" I say as I open the door to go out.

We head out to the hallway and close the door behind me.

"Oh my god, dude that's fucked up man" he says laughing. "Your so screwed"

"Thanks" I say bitterly.

"I'm sorry I just think it's kinda funny that you'd do something like this, I'd never seen you as the cheating type  and then almost getting caught"

"Will you shut the fuck up man, it's not funny"

"It's like she knew, I swear girls have that kinda radar sense for that shit" he laughs.

"You are so fuckin useless" I say shaking my head.

"Hey I already gave you advice! Not my fault your screwed. What are you gonna do anyway?"

"I'm gonna go find Jenny and talk to her"

As soon as I finished my sentence Trace stops and I look at him cofused.

I turn my head to the direction he was looking to and see Jenny walking toward us.

Oh shit.

"Hey guys" she calls out.

Trace nudges me, making me realize I'd frozen.

"Hey" I say a bit nervous.

She reaches us, "Where are you guys going?"

"Oh we're just going around" I say shuffling my feet. "What are you doing?"

"I was just going to see you"

I hear Trace chuckle and elbow him in the ribs.

He fliches and looks at me.

"You know what I'm gonna look at the dinning room to see if they have breakfast. I'll see you guys later" he pats my shoulder and starts to walk away laughing to himself and shaking his head.

I sigh and close my eyes.

"Justin are you okay?"

I open my eyes to see Jenny looking at me concerned.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine..Listen Jenny I need to talk to you about last night"

"Uh yeah, I wanted to talk to you about that too"
 
I'll go first...Jenny what happend last night--"

"J!!" A voice calls out and I turn to see it was Britney.

"Brit, what are you doing up? I thought you were tired"

--------------------------------------------------------------

I stand there suprised, I would've never expected Britney to be here if what Kelly said was true.

"Well I woke up and saw you weren't there, so I wanted to see where you were" she pouts.

Justin sighs, "Brit, Trace came by and wanted to go out for breakfast. I didn't want to wake you"

"Well I tguess we can go together now" she smiles and puts her arm around his waist.

He smiles back, "Yeah I guess we can"

I just stand there akwardly watching them.

"Oh hi Jenny" Britney tells me.

I smile, "Hey Brit, I didn't know you were coming"

"It was kinda a last minute trip. I thought I'd suprise him. You were suprised right baby?" she asks looking up at him.

"Sure was" he nods.

"Well I'm glad your here, it's been awhile since I seen you"

"Yeah I know we have to catch up"

Justin turns to me, "You wanna come to breakfast with us"

"Nah, you guys go. You need your time alone, we'll talk later" I tell him with a small smile.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure"

"Okay I'll see you later then"

"Yeah see ya" I turn to Britney, "It was nice seeing you again"

"You too Jenny"

I leave them and go to my room. could what Kelly said be true? I mean they looked as happy as always maybe even more.

------------------------------------------

I watch as Jenny leaves with a slight frown on my face. I really need to clear things up. It doesn't help that Britney's here either.

"J?"

I shake my head out of my daze and turn to her, "Hmmm?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah"

"You've been acting a little funny today, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I told you I was fine" I growl.

"Justin, are you mad at me or something? because it seems like you are"

"God Britney can you stop it! I said I was fine. Why do you always have to nag me all the time" I said putting up my arms in frustration.

"I don't"

"Yes you do, I can't even go out without telling you what I'm doing. It feels like I'm on short leash like a dog. The guys even notice and make fun of me for it"

"Do you really feel that way?"

I really do. I love her but sometimes she can be a bit much. I need my space, instead of her on me almost every day.

Is it bad that I don't feel bad about cheating on her as much as I did?

I mean Britney and Jenny are two diffrent people. Britney is a little more high matinace then Jenny. While Jenny is more relaxed and goes with the flow. That's the way Britney used to be before this whole thing started and I miss that, she's definetly changed throught out this superstardom thing.

I'm going to hell for this.

But I always loved her since the day we met. Hell everyone on MMC knew we'd end up together, before we actually did get together.

"Yes" I sighed as I lower my head not meeting her gaze.

She puts her hand on my cheek, making me lift my head to see her.  I stare at her deep brown eyes, one of the things I loved about her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know I was acting that way. It's just that, I miss you. I didn't mean to be pushy"

I sigh and lowered my head on top of her hair kissing it, "I know you do and I'm sorry I yelled at you"

"It's okay I know you must be having a rough morning"

"Yeah, but your here now" I smile. "Lets go get something to eat"

"Okay" she smiles. "I love you"

"Love you too" I give her a quick peck on the lips before we head down to the dinning room.

Trace is right, I'm screwed.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story