After breakfast with Brit we headed upstairs to talk and catch up.

By the time we know it it was time to head to soundcheck.

We all went out the crowd of fans and paparazzi trying to make our way toward the SUV's parked outside and head in.

15 minutes later we made it to the arena and set our stuff up.

"Well I guess I'll see you later, okay" I tell Brit and give her a kiss.

"Okay" she smiles.

I give her one last kiss on the forehead and head up the stairs. As soon as I got up there the guys whooped and whistled, making kissing noises. I swear besides Lance these guys all act immature for their age, especially Chris, no strach that, its mostly Chris.

-----------------------------------------------------

I watch Britney and Justin from the side of the stage and they seemed to be their lovey dovey selves they've always have.

I swear just watching them makes me sick at how much PDA they do. It's kinda like back in highschool, you'll have the perfect couple that you love to hate. I mean I'm happy for them but sometimes it's a bit much.

"You okay?" A voice says and I jump out of my thoughts, seing Trace standing beside me.

"Yeah, why?"

"Nothing you seemed to space out there a bit"

"I was just thinking" I sigh.

He looks over out to the side, "Ah, I see. She definetly suprised us all"

"I mean I was a bit suprised, but I should've expected it" I turn to him, "Do you know whats going on with Justin?"

"Why?"

"He's been acting weird. Do you know whats going on?"

Suddenly he  looks at the floor, "Not that I know of"

"Trace you do know, don't lie to me"

"I swear I don't know!!"

I narrow my eyes at him, "Well then I'm just gonna have to ask him directly then" I say as I look back and wath the guys practice bye bye bye.

----------------------------------------

After sound check we head backstage to chill before the show.

When I get to the dressing room I see Jenny and Britney sitting on the couch talking and laughing.

I suddenly felt sick to my stomach.

Before I can walk closer, I get pull by the arm and taking out in the hallway.

"What the fuck?" I exclaim.

It was Trace who pulled me.

"Will you shut up" he whispers.

"Okay, but you did you have to do that?"

"Because we have a problem"

"What?"

"It's Jenny she asked me why were you acting weird"

"She did? she should know why, she was there too"

"That's not all when you guys were practicing she was looking at Brit, like she was mad"

"Fuck" I say as I put my hands on my face. "What am I gonna do?"

"I don't know man, but you have to something fast before a girl fight breaks out" He looks up and then looks at me, "No wait don't talk to her yet, let them fight"

"Trace, will you shut the fuck up, this is not funny"

"Oh come on, it'll cheer you up too"

"God your such a perve" I say shaking my head.

"Oh like you aren't. Just imagine, they start fighting, pulling hair, ripping clothes. swearing and getting all over each other"

My mind starts to drift.

He could be right that would be hot...no what the fuck, I need to do the right thing and talk to her.

"No, I have to do the right thing and talk to her"

"Okay, whatever you say, but I still think you should let them fight"

"Shut up!" I say as I shove him.

Well here goes nothin...



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story