After we hung out for a bit, the guys wanted to go out to a new club that just opened. They invited me, but I was still tired from the night before.

I headed out to the hotel.

I was still thinking about how justin had been acting all day. He seemed uncomfortable and uneasy. Especially when Brit was around, like this tension or something.

I hear a ding.

Should I go see him? I feel like I did something to make him upset. Was it because I yelled at him last night?

I press the door closed and pushed the 35 floor where he was staying at.

I just wanna make sure everything okay between us.


There was a ding and the doors open.

I head out to the end of the hallway to Justins door.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

I waited for a bit, but there was no answer. What am I doing here?, he was probably still with Brit.

I turn atound to go back, until I hear the door open, "Jenny?" he says confused.

I turned around, "Hey J"

"What are you doing here? I thought you'd be out with the guys"

"They invited me, but I'm still tired. I just came by to see if your okay and say goodnight. Sorry if I bothered you, good night" I say as I turn back.

"Jenny wait" he calls out.

I stop and turn around, "Yeah?"

"Come in"

"Oh no I don't want to bother you and Brit, I'll just go"

He laughs, "You won't be bothering anything, Brit just left. Come in" he said nodding toward the door.

I stand there for a second, he seemed better now, but I know something is bothering him.

"You comin?"

"Yeah" I say as I head back.

I get in as Justin closes the door behind me.

"So where'd Brit go?"

He sighed, "Back to Germany, her manager called freaking out" he laughs. "She really didn't tell anyone she was coming here. So she had to go back" he sighed leaning against the couch.

"Are you upset?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah, a little" he shrugged. "but I know she has priorities that she has to do weather she wants to or not. I mean I get that because I know exactly how that is" he explained.

Ever since I was a kid I wondered what it would be like living like a celebrity. Buy mansions, fancy cars, all the parties and having all the money you've always dreamt of having, it seems perfect, but now seeing Justin go through it all it's not as glamorus as it seems.

He didn't just become a celebrity over night, he had to work for it. Countless hours of time spent in the studio and not to metion touring and going over to a place where you don't know the language, it was hard for all of them.

But now it's different, he a part of a very succussful group, won tons of awards, sold millions of albums, won the hearts of millions of people and traveling to places prople dream about going to. Like I said before anything he does or says is being played out to the world.

"it's part of being in this business, as fuck up as it is, it has to be done" he sighed. "I'm sorry, this isn't really fun for you to hear me whine about this, I'll stop"

I gave him a smile, "J, it's fine. Whine all you want I'm all ears"

He chuckles, "Nah, I think I'm good. So did you have fun tonight?"

" I really thought the show was okay, I guess" I shrugged.

"Bitch" he says and i start to giggle.

"Duh of course I had fun, I love to see you guy perform. I even took some shots of you guys up there" I smile.

I never leave with out my camera, I take it everywhere I go. Never know when a picture perfect moment pops up.

"How does that not suprise me" he rolls his eyes. "There isn't a damn moment that you need to not take pictures" he laughs.

"Hey not all the time!! They say you always need to capture the moment, I wanna do that" I say so matter a factly.

He chuckles, "Yeah like the time I did that one jump shot, and I had to do it again so you could get your camera"

I laugh, "And you spent all afternoon trying to do it "

"I swear I was going to give up, I was so pissed. The damn ball just wouldn't go in" he laughs.

"Until you did it again after over 50 tries"

"Yeah and you didn't have film in your camera, so you couldn't take it"

"I swear I had some in there"

"Yeah, uh huh, suuure you did" he says sarcastically.

I laugh and then looked at him, "Why didn't you give up? I mean, you were frustrated, so why didn't you just leave?"

He looked down picking at a thread on the cushion, "I dunno, i guess I want to help you. I know how much taking pictures of things that intrest you mean to you, so I just stayed" he shrugged. "Plus I wanted to make sure you had a picture so I could send it to some scouts in the NBA as proof and show everyone I did it"

I grabbed the pillow beside me and whack it at him, "Shut up, Why are your so cockey?"

"Hey!" he say putting his hands up to shield himself. "I'm not cockey, I can't help that shot was awesome" he laughs.

I shake my head at him.

This was the Justin I know.

We were silent for a moment.

"So about last night--"

----------------------------------------

I turn to her.

Oh god here it goes.

My heart starts racing and I feel neaseous again.

"Look Jenny, I'm sorry last night I just didn't mean things to happen that way..I wasn't myself--"

"I'll say" she scoffs.

"Jenny I can totally understand if your upset with me and you feel uncomfortable"

She giggles.

She's giggling? was it because it was bad? oh god...

"You know I was a bit suprise by it but it's not like I haven't seen it before"

Wait what?! Did she just say she's seen "it" before?

My mouth goes dry.

"W-what? you've seen it before?"

"Of couse I have" she laughs. "Many times actually"

My eyes grew wide as my mind processed that she has actually seen me naked before. Okay maybe it has happen before with me knowing, but that was when we were younger. But now hearing that she seen me more than once, suprised me.

I would've never thought she had feelings for me other than just being a friend. I mean when we were younger I did have a crush on her, but that was when it was too late and I had to go to Orlando and changed everything. I wasn't even sure she felt the same way and then I saw Brit again and we started going out. She seemed happy for us, but now it made me think maybe she was jealous of Brit this whole time.

Could she be?

"Jenny I--"

"Justin it's okay, don't apologize. Just promise me you won't do it again" she laughs.

Okay now I'm confused.

"I know I'm your friend and all, but I am never clean after you again. Atleast warn me the next time you decide to throw up all over my shoes" she laughs harder.

So let me get this straight...She stayed here because I got sick? this whole time I thought I slept with her I only threw up on her shoes?!!

Well fuck me!! I got worked up for no fucking reason..I'm such a fucking dumbass!!

I cleched my fist as anger built up. Only to remind me that my left hand still hurt from when I punched the wall earlier. Which made me even madder.

"Fuck I hissed as I took it in my other hand and rubbed it.

"What's wrong, are you okay?" she asked concerned.

"It's--it's just my hand" I stuttered.

Before I know it she takes my hand and studies it.

"J, what happend?

I didn't look at her, "I hurt it on stage, but I'm okay, really" I assured her looking up at her.

"Oh no, it looks swollen. We should take you to the hospital make sure you didn't break anything" she tells me.

"NO!" I shouted nearly jumping out of my seat. She looked at me suprised. "I'm okay--really" I said softly.

"Justin I know your afriad of hospitals but you gotta go"

Okay so maybe I am afriad to go to a hospital, I mean who isn't. It's just a place with sick people and blood and people don't always make it. It's so depressing and terrible. But that's not the only reason why. If I go the media will find out and then turn into this whole big huge thing. Even worse my momma finding out and I just don't want that.

"I'm fine, I swear"

She sighs, "Justin Randall Timberlake, you are the most stubbron man I have ever gotten to know" she shakes her head. "Can I at least take a look at it" she asks innocently.

Shit I hate when she does that to me.

I sigh, "Fine"


She takes my hand and gently feels it.

"Does it hurt when I do that?"

"A little"

She does it again wit a little more pressure, "Now?"

"It stings, but thats it"

I watch her as she looks at my hand concentrating.

"Move your fingers for me,please"

I did as she said and it hurt, but not like I'm in pain.

"How did that feel?"

"I hurts but not a lot"

She smiles at me, "Okay thats good news and you didnt break anything, your lucky"

I smiled, "Guess I have to be more careful next time huh?"

"Yep, now lets get you some ice for that hand and some ice cream" she smiles.

"Oooh I get ice cream too"

"Well I meant ice cream for me, but I guess you can have some too" she shrugs.

I glare at her, "Bitch" I mummble.

She stares at me and then she breaks into a smile and giggles and I join her.

Never a dull moment when we're together.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story